ZTE Blade V8 Official Android Oreo 8.0 Update. Hi, one question, does this rom works with the Blade V8 Pro?

This was all good had to say in this launch.

It looks like you're new here. ZTE Blade V8 will receive the latest Android 8.0 Oreo version.

xda-developers General discussion Upgrading, Modifying and Unlocking ZTE Blade V8 Pro Update Servers Unavailable by Donut0324 XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.

Just verified the link to still be working just fine. Like Spain, Ukraine, Colombia, Russia, United Kingdom, Global, and other.

Thx for the replays…, Is your Blade v8 carrier-branded?

Is this post also for the ZTE Blade V8 3gb Ram 32gb space and can you switch language because its a Russian version. Arkadaşlar benim telefon türkcell t80 en üsteki linki indirmeye çalıştım hatalı link dedi sizce hangisini indirmeliyim not telefonum root lu değil android şürümü 7.1.1 cevaplarınız için teşekkürler, Kusura bakmayın hatalı yada yanlış link dedi. ... Any update on the ZTE 831 Maven 2 (AT&T)?

And all parts are Original, except we mark it as Generic individually. How to Enable or Disable Google Feed on Android?

Thx.

Version: V1.6

Yes, that does seem to be the case -- B20 is active, B22 seems to have been pulled.

Tagged With: Android 8.0 Oreo, Android Oreo, ZTE, ZTE Blade V8. ZTE Blade V8 Official Android Oreo 8.0 update. on a side note :

ZTE Blade V8 Official Android Oreo 8.0 update. Ironically, my older Blade V8 Pro is already on Z978V1.0.0B20. Region: Spain

The update download is back online after ZTE paid another $1.4 billion ransom payment to the U. S. government. Build: 334160B2987GEN_GLB_BV0800_V1.6 Please select your country and operator below to see Device Guides for your operator. Ne demeye çalıştığını anlamıyorum. NOTICE: SCREEN IMAGES MAY DIFFER FROM YOUR ACTUAL DEVICE.

The update that is available for now is for Russia.

Learn how your comment data is processed. 1,70 gebe olması normalmi benim telefonum türkcell t80 bunu sd kartı güncellemesi yapacam olurmu. We are an online shop who offers ZTE Blade V8 Pro Z978 Replacement Parts all over the world. Official Android Nougat firmware update package for ZTE Blade V8 is now available for download. File Name: 20180827151619017.zip The best thing about ZTE devices is that every year they come up with something different and new in looks and features in their smartphones. Real shame since this is not the way to keeps people loyal to ZTE.

My phone is upgraded on russian region and its on v1.6.

)grading to B20.

http://www.ztedevice.com/support/detail?id=4F939AFB3EA5445293AAAFAEB891B42E.

The most common question arises in the mind of Android Smartphone users after the release of the new version is whether their phone is compatible or not.

Region: Colombia This guide will show you how to update your ZTE to the latest software version. It is recommended to back up your phone before you start this guide. Sadece 1.7gb olduğu gerçeğinin farkındayım. © Parts4repair.Com.

https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/50152/phone-not-waking-up-lots-of-stock-android-has-stopped-working-home-button-wonky/p6. Когда мне звонят экран не загорается и не показует кто мне звонит пока я не нажму кнопку Home. Build: 344300B0465GEN_UA_V0800_V1.1 Он указывает на Google Диск. Android 8.0 will officially be released after mid of 2017 and is highly expected to be made available for ZTE Blade V8 in the year 2018. :lol: why u not try to buying win 2 pro 2/32 Xiaomi Qin2 nayzawwai 24.07.2020 19:51. I assume you meant Factory Reset Protection (FRP).

The ZTE system updates are currently blocked - on both of our phones it shows network unavailable. Sorry, I don't know how to direct link to a specific post. The update is in the testing stage and will be out as an OTA (over the air) to the Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and also includes Nexus Player and Pixel C. If you are wondering whether ZTE Blade V8 would receive the official Android 8.0 Oreo update, then Yes! Sorry Ben, it was a minor code glitch. Android N is still new to many Android users, where some even don’t know about it. At least, as of 7/13/18 at around 9pm CST. @phonepain said: ZTE Blade V8 Official Android Oreo 8.0 update.

It is recommended to back up your phone before you start this guide. Region 2 is the “Americas” from the tip of South America to the top of Greenland. NOTE: Use the charger that comes in-box with your phone to charge the battery. So if you have plans to buy a new Smartphone and you are really looking to experience Android O, it would be good to invest on ZTE Blade V8.

Found it. It is largely believed that ZTE is among the first company the phones of which will be having the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo in 2017.

Best 3D Mu6 Dummy Head Recording Earphone, 60Hz vs 144Hz vs 240Hz Monitors – Differences and Purchase Guide. Unfortunately, my phone (on B22) just says up to date, rather than down(up? That's when I discovered the update servers were offline. ZTE Blade V8 Official Android Oreo 8.0 Update. I will never purchase another ZTE phone ever again. Size: 1.7 GB Hi sir,

Thanks Region: Russia If I’m not mistaken, there are just two models of this smartphone: Blade V8 and V8 Pro. Add to Cart Quick view. ZTE Blade V8 Official Nougat Firmware Flash File. Its simlock free only Telenet sells the phones but i can put any carrier in the first sim ….i just think its a software error…but i am not sure i can flash the file provided here and see but then i can only use this rom….cant find anything but here to flash a rom…maybe the phone is to new.. But we are sure that the next update for ZTE Blade V8 official Android Oreo 8.0 would be made available at the end of 2017 or early 2018. When Will ZTE srelease Android Oreo Update for ZTE Blade V8? The update servers seem to be back up. İngilizce dilinde mümkün ise. © 1998 - 2017 ZTE Corporation and ZTE USA. I don't have the file, and have been searching anywhere I can think of.

Firmware Link: Download. Build: 353650B4043GEN_GLB_BV0800_V1.13 Кстати, каков ответ на ошибку, который вы получаете при загрузке, и какую из ссылок для скачивания вы использовали? Now my phone works great.

I cover the topic on How to guides, software updates, Custom ROM updates and also product review. Второй файл все еще обрабатывается для загрузки на Google Диск. 2. a different tab

Region: Ukraine Unless I'm mistaken, my phone (the one stuck on 0B18) appears to be downloading z978V1.0.0B20, as I type this. Size: 2 GB How to Disable Hyper-Threading On Your PC? document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear();

The battery can only be changed by ZTE or ZTE authorized service provider. Region: Spain NOTICE: SCREEN IMAGES MAY DIFFER FROM YOUR ACTUAL DEVICE. How to Install Android O Emoji on any Android Phone (aka Android 8.0 Oreo Emoji).

There is apparently no firmware for ZTE BLADE PRO v8 (z978) US (engish)… ive looked everywhere, nothing works. Powered by BigCommerce.

ZTE Blade V8 is one of the pioneer products of ZTE is fulfilling the need of one and all without making a hole on pockets of buyers. Me podrían decir si existe una ROM para México? How to Connect Google Drive and Dropbox with Todoist, How to Record Your PC Gameplay with NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Someone Hacked My Spotify Account: How to Fix, Enable Spotify Private Listening Session on Desktop and Mobile, How to Fix Todoist CSRF Token Error | Invalid or Missing, How To Connect and Link Spotify to your Google Home or Google Nest. Thus, it is quite surprising that plot is already begun to set for a new version of Android, as Google launched first developer preview of upcoming “Android O” aka Android Orea on March 21, 2017.

To know if your device is eligible for the Android 8.0 Oreo Update, Check Here.

Elton May 5, 2017.

Custom ROM | CyanogenMod | Android Apps | Firmware Update | MiUi | All Stock ROM | Lineage OS |, Updated on August 26, 2017

Some phones, tablets, guides, settings and other features will be unvavailable or incorrect. Firmware Link: Download, File Name: 20180820153640197.zip There are several different firmware updates in this post for different regions. I had some additional thoughts on using Safe Mode to remove a problematic app, allowing you to avoid a factory reset. Firmware Link: Download, File Name: 20171128171121379.zip

I am also stuck on build Z978.1.0.0B18 on one of my Blade V8 Pro phones (I have two). Each of the models might have either 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM. Good news for ZTE Blade V8 users. Features 5.5" IPS LCD display. How can i reverse to what is on the phneo right now please.. You can change the language from Settings options. EDIT: Well, the update completed in less than an hour from start to finish (77 apps needed to be 'optimized').

After downloading the firmware from below link,  check the post end for flashing instructions.

Here is the list of Supported Devices which will get Lineage OS 15.

I am also stuck on build Z978.1.0.0B18 on one of my Blade V8 Pro phones (I have two).. Ironically, my older Blade V8 Pro is already on Z978V1.0.0B20.It retrieved that update in January.