.css-14iz86j-BoldText{font-weight:bold;}Moose blood say they're "taking legal action" over "alleged theft of photographs and invasion of privacy" made against them. We do not propose to comment further at this stage.”. “Until now we have resisted giving it any credence by commenting. What does developing a Covid-19 vaccine look like? “No I will not shut up about it because it still hasn’t been addressed. “We are taking legal action. Rds F1 Animateur, Out now. Elliott School Of International Affairs Acceptance Rate, (@zoe__maria) March 19, 2017. Titans Season 3 Trailer, How Indie Bands & Artists Can Take Their Merch Game To The Next Level, Lana Del Rey Tells A Fan To Go F*ck Themselves After They Accused Her Of Voting For Trump, Sydney’s City Recital Hall On How They’re Bringing Live Music Back To The City, The 2021 Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade To Be Held As Ticketed, SCG Event, G Flip, Tkay Maidza And Baker Boy Announced For Red Bull’s ‘Music Motel’ Livestream, Oops! The process to resolve this issue is underway.

The new album. 13 songs All Punked Up was digging this week…, 15 songs All Punked Up was digging this week…, 10 songs All Punked Up was digging this week…, Here’s the songs All Punked Up was digging this week…. She told us she also knows a few women in bands who've had "horrific things" happen to them. The process to resolve this issue is underway. There's no more content to load. The Children Play, Were the allegations ever proven or no? Video. Required fields are marked *. Darren Till Twitter Mike Perry, ... ” said about their former drummer Glenn Harvey and vocalist Eddy Brewerton who allegedly stole Twitter user Zoe Maria’s nudes from her phone and sent them to the rest of the band’s WhatsApp group. "They can say: 'If you do this for me then I'll give it to you'. James Wilcox Uw, That band has now responded by refuting the claims and has decided to take legal action. They’ve released the following statement via Facebook: We are aware of an allegation made against us concerning alleged theft of photographs and invasion of privacy.

VideoTech to spot sailor’s mood in tough global race, 'Bigorexia leading to depression' among gym-goers, 'Young black people need role models to see' Video'Young black people need role models to see', 'I want people to see the iceberg beneath the surface'. The claims were made last autumn by Twitter user Zoe Maria who says their vocalist Eddy Brewerton "stole nudes" off her phone.

When really it's not OK.". She doesn't know exactly how old he was, but says there were "rumours" he was older than 30. US Election 2020: Results and exit poll in maps and charts, US election results: Trump sues as path to victory over Biden narrows, Coronavirus spreads after Covid-sceptic bishop's funeral in Montenegro, Back to the Future actress Elsa Raven dies, Woman arrested for taking mum, 97, from care home. Last year the band parted ways with their drummer Glenn Harvey, after sexual harassment claims appeared online. Southampton Vs Liverpool Live, Bollywood: Is India's film industry having its #MeToo moment? However, the many repeats on social media have left us no option but to make our position clear. 2019 Nc State Football,

Gnu Screen, In March of last year, drummer Glenn Harvey left the band in the wake of sexual harassment allegations. Everton Vs Man City 9-1, .css-14iz86j-BoldText{font-weight:bold;}"He abused his power. Johnny 5 Is Alive Quote,

Video, Rescuers rush to save beached pilot whales. Affiliate Disclosure: Evolve Media LLC, and its owned and operated websites may receive a small commission from the proceeds of any product(s) sold through affiliate and direct partner links. Michel'le No More Lies Lyrics, "It blows my mind. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.

US election results 2020: When might we get a winner? Video, Arctic Circle teens call for help to save their homes, Philippines artificial beach 'bad for environment' Video, Philippines artificial beach 'bad for environment', 'A year of rising and fading hopes' in Beirut.

“No I will not shut up about it because it still hasn’t been addressed. Poe Warcry, Glory Champions, In pictures: Trump and Biden through the years, Rescuers rush to save beached pilot whales. Now the group says it's had no option to respond after the "many repeats on social media". Brewrton stated the allegations are "entirely false and we strongly refute it."

We do not propose to comment further at this stage.”. .css-po6dm6-ItalicText{font-style:italic;}A warning: this article contains details of alleged sexual assaults which you may find upsetting. "I was told by a few people in the industry that I shouldn't talk about my experience as it could jeopardise my career in music. I’ll bring it up at every opportunity,” she wrote. Moose Blood have publicly denied allegations made against frontman Eddy Brewerton who allegedly sent nude photos of a girl to band members. Well, shit, this won’t be going away anytime soon. Rachel says that in 2011, when she was 18, a music industry figure raped her. Rescuers rush to save beached pilot whales.

"Then he literally grabbed me by my throat, slammed me against the wall and shoved his tongue down my throat.".

"I was told by a few people in the industry that I shouldn't talk about my experience as it could jeopardise my career in music. "It's like a massive manipulation because if the music industry is full of people that want to cover it up then these crimes are just going to keep happening.". What does developing a Covid-19 vaccine look like? The Founder Movie Review Essay, US election 2020 polls: Who is ahead - Trump or Biden? At the time the band said: "In no way do we support any disrespectful or inappropriate behaviour towards anyone, male or female. VideoRescuers rush to save beached pilot whales, .css-orcmk8-HeadlineContainer{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-pack:justify;-webkit-justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;}US election results 2020: When might we get a winner?.css-1dedj2h-Rank{-webkit-align-self:center;-ms-flex-item-align:center;align-self:center;color:#B80000;margin-left:3.125rem;}1, US Election 2020: Results and exit poll in maps and charts2, US election results: Trump sues as path to victory over Biden narrows3, Coronavirus spreads after Covid-sceptic bishop's funeral in Montenegro4, Back to the Future actress Elsa Raven dies5, Woman arrested for taking mum, 97, from care home6, US election 2020 polls: Who is ahead - Trump or Biden?7, US election 2020: Why do different news sites have different tallies?8, WhatsApp lets messages vanish after seven days9, Israel rebuked for 'biggest demolition of Palestinian homes in years'10. So what is the industry doing? Video, Tech to spot sailor’s mood in tough global race, 'Young black people need role models to see' Video, 'Young black people need role models to see', What does developing a Covid-19 vaccine look like? Video, Queues in China for experimental Covid-19 vaccine, Covid: Wales to go into 'firebreak' lockdown from Friday, France teacher attack: Police raid homes of suspected Islamic radicals, How to save money working from home this winter, Shanghai zoo fatal bear attack: Visitors see worker being killed, Sir James Dyson to sell Singapore penthouse at a loss, Wild boar family killed by police in Rome children's playground. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Copyright © 2020 All Punked Up, LLC. "It's an easy preying ground for these people to find fans that want that little bit more - they want that backstage pass, they want to meet the band, they want to get in for free. But I know, and they know that it happened and I ain’t gonna stop talking about it. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.