During December 2019, he posted a family photo along with her wife Gabrielle and his children. When Dwyane Wade opened up about her daughter, a Baton Rouge MC called Boosie BadAzz went to his Instagram and made some transphobic comments, questioning Dwyane Wade’s parenting and urging him to not cut his son’s penis. Zion, born as a boy, came home and said, “Hey, so I want to talk to you guys... "I think going forward, I’m ready to live my truth.

TG Time is a Entertainment and Trends dedicated which basically focuses on accustoming audiences around the world with current celebrity related phenomenon and issues. In the interview, he discusses being a father to Zaya (formerly Zion). Zaya Wade, the 12-year-old daughter of NBA star Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union, celebrated her red carpet debut Saturday night with … His fans and other made fun of him and passed hate speech and also criticized him. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The 12-year-old, who was named Zion at birth, now goes by the name Zaya. However, from the moment she was able to understand her thoughts, Zaya had known that she was a girl and not a boy. She was born as a boy and identified herself as transgender and has two siblings – Zaire and Xavier. Furthermore, that doesn’t change since sexuality is presently associated with it. He does not have any job to do now. She currently ages 13 years old and has the birth sign of Gemini. But here’s the thing — I’ve been chosen to lead my family not y’all. ”. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Zaya Wade became famous as he came out as gay. I think in the future I am ready to live my truth and I want to be referred to as “her”, continued Wade. Zaya … Zaya Wade was born in the USA on 29th May 2007 to his parents Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union. The comments quickly fell into controversy, getting scrutiny from a wide range of people. What are you going to do if your kid gets back home and says, “Father, I’m not a kid … I’m a trans young lady.” What are you going to do?’ That was my moment of genuine.”.

Few controversial voices aside, Zaya and Dwyane seemed to be getting all the support. Zaya Wade Height, Weight and Body Measurement. His hair is Curly. Who is Lecile Harris? Similar – Marlo [Rapper] Wiki, Net Worth, Boy Or Girl, Real Name… An outcry of support has followed after both Dwyane and his wife, Gabrielle Union, have shown a united front of support for their daughter. Wiki, Biography, Age, Dead Cause, Career, Net Worth, Who is Edward Williams?

It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. That fact was mirrored by an emotional Instagram post from Zaire Wade, who is of course the Heat legend’s eldest child. Read More –  Pop Smoke Dead, Net Worth, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Bio. Name: Zaya Wade: Birthday: May 29: Age: 13 years: Gender: Transgender: Height: unknown: Nationality: American: Ethnicity: Afro-American: Profession: Family member: Parents: Siohvaughn Funches , Dwyane Wade: Siblings: Kaavia James, Zaire, Xavier: Education: High school in America All Rights Reserved Stars Offline, Jazzyy Mulani Bio – All About Pop Smoke’s Girlfriend, Thomas Petrou Gay, Girlfriend, Height, Net Worth, Wiki, Pop Smoke Dead, Net Worth, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Bio, Marlo [Rapper] Wiki, Net Worth, Boy Or Girl, Real Name, Daughter, Age – Stars Offline, Paula Ravets Wiki, Net Worth, Paul Reiser, Kids, Young, Age, Alexei Brovarnik Wiki, Age, Job, Net Worth, Parents, Height – Stars Offline, Eve Lindley Wiki, Before, Transgender, Dating, Partner, Height - Stars Offline. Another of the similar controversy was created by a rapper called Young Thug. And her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. So we will keep on being us and bolster each other with pride, love and a grin!” the resigned NBA star composed on Twitter at that point. His fans and other ridiculed him and passed abhor discourse and furthermore censured him. In that photograph, his child Zion was seen with long acrylic nails. She was raised with her siblings Zaire Wade and Xavier Wade. He is American by nationality and Afro-American by ethnicity. Dwyane and Siohvaughn had one more son called Zaire during their married life. She has not also been seen with anybody on a date outside, so it seems that she is currently single. Dwyane Wade announced that his 12-year-old transgender son would be going by the name Zaya from here on out. Zaya Wade knew since she was 3 years old that she was transgender, her father Dwyane Wade revealed while crediting his daughter with educating their family on what it means to be trans. Moreover, he is the daughter of Dwyane and Gabrielle Union. His 12-year-old, who was assigned male at … He celebrated her 12th birthday as of 2019. Without a doubt, the entire Wade family is unified in their support.

Dwayne, who shares Zaya with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches, explained how he and his new wife Gabrielle Union had to educate themselves about the LGBTQ community and said they are 'proud parents and allies' of the child. When I say proud, we are proud parents of a child in the LGBTQ+ community, and we’re proud allies as well. … “So when our child returns home with an inquiry, or an issue, or with anything, it is our activity as guardians to hear him out, to give him the best data we can, the most ideal input. So we will continue to be us and support each other with pride, love & a smile!” the retired NBA star wrote on Twitter at the time. There is also no rumors about his dating anyone. Similar – Marlo [Rapper] Wiki, Net Worth, Boy Or Girl, Real Name, Daughter, Age – Stars Offline. Zaya Wade … Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Also, learn if she was born a boy or girl! Dwyane Wade told about the whole world that he’s proud of his 12 year old son zion (now Zaya Wade) who actually turned out to be a transgender recently. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. As of February 2020, Zaya was 12 years of age — having celebrated her 12th birthday on 29 May 2019.

Zaya Wade is the daughter of NBA star Dwyane Wade and Siohvaughn Funches. And I want to be referenced as she and her. Zaya Wade was formerly known with the name Zion Malachi Airamis Wade, who is best known for being the daughter of former NBA star Dwyane Wade.