75 items, If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Once the bait finds bottom, gently tighten the line, and if you feel ANYTHING unusual, set the hook hard.Webmaster’s Note: Alton Jones introduced YUM Dingers to the bass fishing world in 2003 when he won a BASS Pro Tour event on Clear Lake using Dingers before they had even been formally released. I have since discovered, however, that the addition of a bullet weight vastly broadens the range of situations when a Dinger will produce well and often makes it a more effective fish-catching tool. This is ideal as it glides through areas of heavy cover. (Labor fees are not refundable.). By far the most popular way to fish a YUM Dinger is with a weightless Texas rig, and in fact that is the technique I first learned. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Here at Fishing Online, you will experience the hospitalities of a small family-owned and operated business, but that’s not all! The Yum Dinger Stickbait is one of the most versatile soft plastic baits available in the world of fishing. You can fish this bait Texas-rigged, Carolina-rigged, wacky-rigged, or also use it for pitching into those heavily covered areas.

The versatility of the YUM Dinger cannot be overstated as it's … YUM Dingers also have a unique hook slot that provides better hook-ups, and they're tougher than similar baits so you get more fish per bait. This is ideal as it glides through areas of heavy cover. The unique hook slot allows for a better hook-up ratio, getting more bass into your hands!\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eKey features and benefits:\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eLife-like action\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eCan be Texas-rigged\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eWacky style\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eCarolina-rig\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eWeighted or weightless\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eHook slot\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eVery durable\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eSpecifications:\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ctable class=\"spectable\"\u003e\n\u003ctbody\u003e\n\u003ctr class=\"tableheader\"\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003eSIZE\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003eQTY PER PACK\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003c\/tr\u003e\n\u003ctr\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e3 IN\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e12\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003c\/tr\u003e\n\u003ctr\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e4 IN\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e10\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003c\/tr\u003e\n\u003ctr\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e5 IN\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e8\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003c\/tr\u003e\n\u003ctr\u003e\n\u003ctd\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e6 IN 6\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/td\u003e\n\u003c\/tr\u003e\n\u003c\/tbody\u003e\n\u003c\/table\u003e"}. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). So, in true John Harley fashion, instead of waiting around for someone to make a solution, I took a leap of faith and created the solution myself! Alton Jones Bassmaster Elite | Fisher of Men. When bass are quite shallow (5 feet or less) and relating to sparse cover, a weightless Dinger can be tough to top.

We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery: Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. In addition, a weight allows you to penetrate denser cover, and at times the faster fall will trigger more strikes, even in shallow water To get a Dinger through thick cover, I may add a ½ ounce XCalibur Tg Weight to my line.Cast a Dinger to specific targets that you expect to hold fish, and let the bait fall on a slack line, watching the line closely. We'd love to hear from you, so feel free to give us a call at (844) 5-FISHON, or you can reach out to us at info@fishingonline.com, for anything that you may need! The life-like action makes it perfect for grasping the attention of even the most pressured fish. The hassle and inconveniences were enough to put anyone overboard, and I knew I couldn’t be the only angler out there that had this problem… it turns out, I wasn’t! Mike Bucca 3.75" Baby Bull Shad Swimbaits. The unique hook slot allows for a better hook-up ratio, getting more bass into your hands! Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. We are here to assist anglers, of all experience levels, with any questions that you may have. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. No matter the type of area you are fishing, the Dinger should always find its way onto your line. Let’s be honest, it doesn’t get much better than floating in a kayak watching the sunrise over the glassy water, followed by the strike of a monster bass that just took my bait! You can fish this bait Texas-rigged, Carolina-rigged, wacky-rigged, or also use it for pitching into those heavily covered areas. (Labor fees are not refundable.) This soft plastic bait presents a very subtle life-like action that even highly pressured fish can't resist. A love for kayak bass fishing + a universal problem that plagued most anglers = Fishing Online! Stay connected with us by signing up for our newsletter or following us on social media. Yes, that’s how it all started! It can be rigged weightless or weighted. You’ll experience a staff that is assembled of experienced fishermen that have expert knowledge and share the same love for fishing that you do! Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Whether you prefer to fish with a weight on or weightless, the Dinger is a perfect choice. One of the most versatile soft plastics on the market, the YUM Dinger can be Texas, Carolina and wacky rigged, weighted or weightless, and catches … This soft plastic bait presents a very subtle life-like action that even highly … YUM Dingers have a unique hook slot that provides better hook-ups, and they’re tougher than similar baits – so you get more fish per bait than any other. As a software engineer, I never planned on owning an online retail store, but this is where my passion led. These days, I have a weight … Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back.

Most orders will be ready within one business day. All Rights Reserved.

The life-like action makes it perfect for grasping the attention of even the most pressured fish. The YUM Dinger was designed to be fished in a variety of ways. Any way it's rigged, it catches fish when other lures can't. We will send you an email to reset your password. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S. We stand behind everything we sell. Many strikes will occur on the initial fall because of the enticing nature of a Dinger’s undulating fall through the water column. The staff that you see on our website and Facebook page, the ones writing our articles and blogs, and the voices you hear on the phone will be the same faces you will see when you come into our storefront! No matter the type of area you are fishing, the Dinger should always find its way onto your line. Whether you prefer to fish with a weight on or weightless, the Dinger is a perfect choice. I can also say that opening a brick and mortar store was never part of the plan either; however, sharing the love of this sport with so many provided us with the opportunity of opening our doors in March 2018 to our physical storefront. 2018 © Dakota Angler. I couldn’t just go to one retailer to get high-quality, reliable kayak fishing supplies and had to place orders with multiple different companies to get what I needed. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.