We can also say them to our parents, children, friends, and family. Darling, you mean so much to me and no one in the world can replace you.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_26',120,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_27',120,'0','1'])); 33.

I wish you everything good in my life. 36. 39. Finally I found the one my heart accepted, the true joy my destiny has brought into my life; you are such an interesting lover the one I cherish with all my heart. You will always mean so much more to me, my sweetie pie. 9. No, it’s not very trivial,  ‘I love you.’ I will say you: Darling, You are my everything. With you, I would gladly keep falling and being in love.

To find the sense of life is the blessing, but meeting the person who will become your world is even a bigger one. By the Might of God, I want you to know that I truly love you. 80. 107.

When I see things through your eyes, they are clearer and brighter. I will never do you wrong. The World just stops, and it is a beautiful place, and there is only you. You are my inspiration.

I will never lie to you or deny the truth about us. The sound of your voice brings chills throughout my body. When I hold you in my arms I feel as if time freezes and nothing can tear us apart. I can’t stop loving you because you are my only angel whom I cherish with all my heart and you mean so much to me! Your love mentors me. You mean and would always mean so much to me, my baby. 112. My six-word love story, you mean the world to me. No one else can fill my heart with as much love as you do. You are more than I ever dreamed. 20. 46. Truly I am always scared of imagining how life will look without you. 30. 27. Truly the first day I set my eyes on you, the whole world stopped, and it was only you I see in everything I do, feel, touch and grab.

34. You hold a special place in my heart, and no matter what happens, you will always mean the world to me. Everything I need to be happy during the whole life is you. 2. You broaden my horizon, make me dream big dreams. You are my everything love. My life has made you to be everything for me.

You mean so much to me, my sweetie pie. You are the reason to live in this world, and you are the world itself. These kind of words aren’t just applicable to two individuals.

I didn’t live a full life until I met you. I’d like to say I’m grateful for the bond that we have found, the happiness that comes from simply having you around. I am always high.

I am never far from you. There is no past for us, just the present and future together. You mean so much to me, my baby. Like a moth drawn to a flame, I am drawn to your love. No matter what people say, I will keep loving you until my heart beats no more.

I am simply lost in you. 8. My goal for the rest of my life is to make you smile and give you reasons to keep smiling, I don’t deserve you but I am grateful that you are mine. You are a friend, an adviser, a mentor.

You are awesome. Required fields are marked *, Below is a list of research studies that are currently open for participation. You are my best companion, my world and my everything this life can bring. You mean so much to me, my love. You are an angel from above.

You mean and would always mean so much to me, my beloved. I searched for the perfect woman and I thought I would never find till I meet you.

You mean more than life to me. 77.

137. You are the answer to my lonely prayer. Look at the sky in the daytime, and you`ll see my sun. Get Love Tips Sent Straight To Your Mailbox. 46. 59. 115. You are the high in my noon, the flap in my jack, the jelly in my bean, the hop in my scotch, the fortune in my cookie, the grand in my canyon, the bees in my knees, the zig in my zag, the rock in my roll, the fox in my trot, the pow in my wow, the gee in my whiz!

You`re my love, my life, my air and my sun.

– Sharon O’Carlin 18.

You mean so much to me, my beloved. You are the reason to love this world. 93. In your eyes, I can see my own soul. 123. Just want to say you mean so much to me. You are my strength, the love I have been searching for. We hope you’ll love these quotes we prepared for you and may you never stop letting your loved ones know how much they mean to you. Oh my God, my girlfriends are everything to me. Your love is more than I could ever ask for. 120. I love you.

You mean the world to me and I love You. They are the people who will always be special to us no matter what happens. You mean so much to me and that’s why I will always be ready to be with you every moment of my life.

20. Your email address will not be published. You mean and would always mean so much to me, my darling. 112. You are a real reason to be happy. The support they gave me was priceless and life-changing. You mean so much to me, my darling.

I have come to appreciate everything because of you. I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. I love you unconditionally. 113. 39. 74. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-1','ezslot_1',115,'0','0']));11. You mean so much to me, honey.

12. You mean the world to me.

Thank you. Don`t think so. You evoke deep emotions in me. It is hard not to love you even with your imperfections, you are still irresistible. I hope you know you mean the world to me? Knowing you makes my life the best that it could be, and all I want to say is that you mean the world to me. 52.

I feel so lucky because you are part of me and you mean so much to me! 38.

You are my everything and nothing less.

You mean and would always mean so much to me, my sweetheart. Among millions of people in the world, I saw your light and traced it down to where you are and then realize that our souls have been tied up on the other since our birth.