YBN Nahmir must have earned a fortune. When a fan asked whether it was all over, he confirmed that he is the only rapper still in the YBN crew. The rapper also tweeted about Kobe Bryant's death, calling his passing "heartbreaking". Almighty Jay is yet to speak on the issue. 18 year old Alabama rapper "YBN Nahmir" dies in hospital after being shot in a heavy shootout with los Santos Police Department IG: OTAYVONTAE WSHH EXCLUSIVE Damn bro sad, he was so young from Instagram tagged as Meme YBN Nahmir: Dating, Girlfriend, Affairs. Sometimes as friends, you grow apart and you have different visions for what you wanna do and that’s OK, there’s no love lost. Get push notifications with news, features and more. A source confirmed the death to PEOPLE. “They left this YBN sh*t in the gutter,” he wrote on Twitter at the time. As the stars descend on the red carpet at the 2020 Grammy Awards, they are also dealing with the tragic news of Kobe Bryant‘s sudden death. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Before walking the red carpet, the rapper, 22, also reacted to the news on Twitter. Bryant, 41, was killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Sunday morning. It’s a complete tragedy.”. I love my n*gga Jay to death and yeah, that’s just that really.” Last month, YBN Nahmir blamed both Cordae and Almighty Jay for the crew falling to pieces. Last month, YBN Nahmir blamed both Cordae and Almighty Jay for the crew falling to pieces. Nahmir is a handsome young man who is at the peak of his singing career. Nahmir is a handsome young man who is at the peak of his singing career. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Bryant is survived by Vanessa, 37, and three of their four children together: daughters Natalia, 17, Bianka, 3, and Capri, 7 months. As of 2018, he released another audio song to WorldStarHiphop’s channel named, “YBN Nahmir & YBN Almighty Jay Feat. Credit: You can also watch on the PeopleTV app, available on all of your favorite streaming devices.

I love my n*gga Jay to death and yeah, that’s just that really.”. Like I said, I think the world of them n*ggas. “Remember that. Allen Berezovsky/Getty. RELATED: Kobe Bryant Dies in Calabasas Helicopter Crash at 41. #ybnNAHMIR.”. 3.9m Followers, 628 Following, 313 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 4 (@ybnnahmir) He would play GTA V and upload his recordings of the game and freestyle in Xbox Live Parties and formed a group called Young Boss Niggas. “They left this YBN sh*t in the gutter,” Nahmir said in a tweet. Gucci Mane “New Drip” (WSHH Exclusive – Official Audio)” which got 350k views. I’ll turn it up myself. On 18th September 2017, Nahmir uploaded “Rubbin Off the Paint” to WorldStarHiphop’s channel which was a big hit as it turned to be an overnight hit song. The rumor started when Nahmir and Alycia began to mention each other in their tweet, and their fans are curious to know if they are dating for real.