Something went wrong. Per Piezo verstärkt kommt man auch sofort zu sehr befriedigenden Ergebnissen und hätte auch schon so eine top Bühnengitarre vor dem Bauch. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. item 1 YAMAHA Acoustic Electric Guitar AC3R #4319 1 -, item 2 YAMAHA AC3R Electric Acoustic Guitar 2 -, item 3 YAMAHA Acoustic Guitar AC3R VN ARE Vintage Natural VN 3 -, item 4 Yamaha AC3R HIH100233 Acoustic Electric Guitar Good Product to Use in Japan 4 -, item 5 Yamaha AC3R Acoustic Electric Guitar - Excellent Condition 5 -, item 6 Yamaha AC3R Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Vintage Natural 6 -, item 7 Yamaha AC3R Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Vintage Natural SN HPZ060093 7 -, item 8 Yamaha AC3R Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Tobacco Brown Sunburst 8 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 24 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings, 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. Products, Audio Recordings, For the price it's hard to beat. What Yamaha has done here is design and build a guitar for the moment.

I purchased mine as "B" stock. Natural, dynamic plugged-in tone from the SRT2 pickup system perfectly suit your performance on the stage.". wood-torrefaction technology. System 66 is piezo only. Replacing the urea (plastic) nut and saddle with tusq or bone will improve the tone. Freunde werben und 25€ auf die nächste Bestellung sichern.Weitere Informationen.

I'm …

The slim neck profile allows for a comfortable experience playability wise, although I did find the action on this guitar to be a touch higher than I was expecting, though that can easily be adjusted to suit.

Please contact us about a problem at 1-866-498-7882 or you can: Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer Bestpreis-Artikel und Noten sind von Gutschein- und Rabattaktionen ausgeschlossen. Could no find anything I didn't like.

Never really playing a Yamaha acoustic electric, I looked forward to trying out this AC3R to see how worthy it was. I purchased mine as "B" stock. In action, the AC3R produces a great acoustic tone with lots of volume on tap. Replacing the urea (plastic) nut and saddle with tusq or bone will improve the tone. Save yamaha ac3r to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. It is actually a concert body shape and although it's on the small side, Yamaha has been sure to add a touch more body depth than you would expect, to compensate for this. Yamaha AC3R. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished.

Plugged in the guitar sounds quite good. Diese Einwilligung kann ich jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen. I purchased mine as "B" stock. Very nice guitar for price. Other guitars with similar qualities cost twice this much. View cart for details. If you change the Ship-To country, some or The review model guitar had a very striking looking Vintage Sunburst finish, which, I understand, is a brand new finish option available for all guitars in the A-series. item 2 Yamaha AC3R Electro Acoustic 2014 2 -, item 4 Yamaha A3R Electro Acoustic Guitar 4 -, item 5 Yamaha AC1R TBL LTD Black White Concert Electro Acoustic Guitar Dark Brown 5 -, item 6 Yamaha AC1R TBL LTD Black White Concert Electro Acoustic Guitar Dark Brown 6 -, item 7 YAMAHA Acoustic Guitar AC3R VN ARE Vintage Natural vn 7 -, item 8 YAMAHA Acoustic Guitar AC 1 R VN Vintage Natural (vn) from japan 8 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings.