So my XFX 8800GTX that has a Thermalright cooler and is overclocked is still covered under warranty? Did you brick it? I’m currently being transferred to RMA support for my card that doesn’t have a warranty because the guy I bought it from never registered it. and as for a replacement they give you a brand new rx @80 or something. Provided Nvidia doesn't screw up, I'll probably be on my third for the next build. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Click the link below to find out more. Well you would be surprised what gets sent in, but to answer your question for the most part yes; visible electrical mod, physical damage or I have even seen sever liquid leakage damage video cards as well, turning components into mush. The XFX Radeon™ RX 480 Series graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR™ technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments. Be prepared for a decent wait at first after creating your ticket. (sometimes receipts required, try to get one from the original retailer purchase). My friend had a 280, they sent him a 380 back. Processor-in-a-Box. One remaining question though ... can the warranty still be transferred to the second owner? Industry-leading innovation and powerful performance enables the Radeon™ RX 480 to deliver premium experiences on high-end VR games, entertainment, and applications. only difference is there's not step up option. Correct me if I'm wrong. XFX fans are equipped to run at the highest possible performance, while our Zero DB Fan System will also keep your fans running at efficient RPM in order to minimize annoying fan noise by lowering RPM all the way down to Zero RPM. If I'm not mistaken, manufactors also provide some kind of warranty to their products. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. One point of the registration is to help make you a lifelong customer, emailing you once every 3 months regarding, whats new, whats going on in the GPU world, and hopefully a sale so good, your next card will be XFX.. without that marketing, the Warranty's cost goes up. Kind regards, Shaun. Radeon™ Pro Series / Radeon Vega Frontier Edition / AMD FirePro™ Series Graphics. Also their warranty page says your life is the "lifetime". Unfortunately, your graphics card is out of warranty so we are unable to take the card back for RMA. Am I … *** The limited warranty for XFX Limited Edition graphics cards lasts for a … For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. What about customers outside the US and Canada? Experience resolutions up to four times higher than HD and see everything your opponent throws at you without sacrificing a single detail. FreeSync works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness. I just bought and installed an XFX PSU and it had a little booklet that said i could extend my warranty to five years if I registered my product on their website. It ended with the R9 200 series and it says so right there in the FAQ you linked. XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 480 GTR 8GB with Hard Swap. Every gamer deserves perfectly smooth gameplay and peak performance. Correct me if I'm wrong. We have re-imagined everything a gaming card can do and made it more accessible. XFX warranties. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

Failure to get all the facts, Check... Failure to be of any use to the customer, that's a big check! This means that your product is protected by a 3 year limited hardware warranty on manufacturing defects of anything on the card. A copy of the dated original proof of purchase must be submitted to verify warranty repair or replacement. If you prefer stealth, our Quiet Lower RPM BIOS might be the right options for you. The wording might seem morbid, but if you purchased the card, and you’re alive, it’s covered under warranty; just keep a record of the purchase. So my XFX 8800GTX that has a Thermalright cooler and is overclocked is still covered under warranty? Check our Review Rewards page for details. [SHAUN_T 5/12/2009 12:48:45 PM] Hi Shane, thanks for your message. Product is not available in this quantity. If so, they most likely care... Hey XFX rep, why company decided to remove Lifetime Warranty from r9 390 cards ? Product is not available in this quantity. Unlike the competing technology, you don’t have to choose with FreeSync technology. If I'm not mistaken, manufactors also provide some kind of warranty to their products. XFX used to be great in terms of warranty with the lifetime and double lifetime warranties. It seems OP is super off-point. [ 5/13/2009 … If only XFX introduced this in Australia... Not 100% sure if this is still valid, but Best Buy also honors the manufacturer's warranty, which means if it breaks you can bring it back to store and they will give you what you paid for it to swap out for another. • FinFET 14nm Technology• PCI Express® 3.0• AMD Crossfire Technology• AMD Xconnect Ready• Microsoft® Windows® 10 Support• Microsoft® DirectX™ 12 Support• AMD Chill• AMD Virtual Super Resolution (VSR)• AMD Relive• AMD FreeSync 2• AMD Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC) • AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology• AMD Radeon Adrenalin Software 2019• AMD WattMan• HDMI 2.0b• Displayport 1.4 • Up to 6 displays supported, (may require the use of MST Hubs)• OpenGL 4.5 Support• OpenCL Support, Product Description XFX RADEON RX 480 GTR 8GB GDDR5 TRUE OC 1288MHZ TRIPLE X EDITION LED HARD SWAP BACKPLATE THREE DISPLAYPORT HDMI DVI 3+2 Warranty, Max Supported Resolution (DIGITAL) 4096 x 2160, Minimum Power Supply Requirement 500 watt, XFX Recommended Power Supply XFX 550W PSU, Card Dimension (inch) 11.02 x 4.88 x 1.57, Master Carton Dimensions (cm) 43 x 49 x 35.5, Master Carton Dimensions (inch) 16.93 x 19.29 x 13.98, Package Dimensions (inch) 13.39 x 9.45 x 3.15.