AP Level ", "YOU'RE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT, Xord is the only Face Mechon boss that never reveals his true Homs identity before his inevitable demise. Defence Side ", "He's still alive! 0% Faced Mechon However, Xord's armour and limbs are mostly black and silver in color. Boss After tracking down the tentacled Mechon M71 and defeating it, Xord appears as Mysterious Face, unimpressed with the child who Metal Face described as "a beast". I put spoilers in the title, and I have indeed beat the game, so no worries. Critical Rate Story event

Eye colour Humans are a race of beings that are indigenous to the planet Earth and the main playable race in Xenoblade Chronicles X.By the year 2054, Earth had a population of 10 billion humans.

But don't think he will be for long! Xenoblade Chronicles is the first entry in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, a subseries which forms part of the Xeno metaseries. However, there are a variety of factors that indicate it is, After the final fight with Xord, if the party speaks to Désirée in Colony 9, she will mention that her father was a blacksmith and died during the. It seems the Faced Mechon are in Mass Production as there are now multiple Xords and are ready to fight.

His size and bulk, along with what is apparently a very ravenous appetite, combined with his ability to wield a blunt object (a hammer) is possibly a reference to mythological Giants or Ogres, who sometimes wielded clubs and often tried to eat humans. During battle he will often shout out before launching any attacks, see Quotes below. Appearances https://xenoblade.fandom.com/wiki/Human?oldid=462315. No, HP

Otharon manages to push Xord into the river of Ether beneath them. I'm not Metal Face!

After a fierce battle, Xord is not giving an inch. 300 By the year 2054, Earth had a population of 10 billion humans. Ground EXP

Level

As such, humanity suffered great losses and would eventually die off, leaving Klaus and the Guldos the sole remaining humans alive, although the immortal Guldos would become less recognizably human over time. Location

In the final chapter of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it is revealed that humans were originally a race that existed before the creation of Alrest. Time

", "That was fun for a while, but now I'm bored! Humans are a race of beings that are indigenous to the planet Earth and the main playable race in Xenoblade Chronicles X. He refuses Shulk's demands for more information. Sight, 360° at 16 M Type Movement 462

", "Ah, here at last! Level 0% 504 After the desperate struggle, a limping and very desperate Xord winds up one more attack towards Shulk. 54 Xord also resists Break outside of Chain Attacks.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado in Xenoblade Chronicles. They currently reside in New Los Angeles.

However, Xord's armour and limbs are mostly black and silver in color. Xord does not reappear until the party reaches the bottom-most level of the Central Pit in the Ether Mine, beneath Colony 6. Double Attack Respawns It is here he reveals that he devoured all of the Defence Force during the attack on Colony 6.

Voice actor (EN)

Xord is similar to Metal Face in that they share a bipedal appearance.