At some-places, FPS jumps to 16 or 18. Inside the town average FPS is 12-13. So, you can enjoy Xbox 360 games on PC. FPS rarely drops to 9 for a second or two than it comes back at average FPS. So far I got the basics down like its installed and I can open a game. With this much FPS, the experience of the game is not bad. Red Dead Redemption is running at default settings of Xenia Emulator. So, check them all to know how well the game is running. The performance of this game is just fine. We provide you information on multiple topics of IT and our articles definitely enhance your Knowledge. Outside the town average FPS is 14-15. I show you 2 fights in the video. In other stages, FPS is even 40+ as you can see in the video. I show you 3 different areas in this video. In my case, that issue only occurs when we selected the characters. The game is pretty much playable on this hardware on Xenia. Red Dead Redemption - Xenia [Xbox 360 Emulator] - RX 570 4GB | Core i5 3550, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - Xenia [Xbox 360 Emulator] - RX 570 4GB | Core i5 3550, El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Xenia [Xbox 360 Emulator] - RX 570 4GB | Core i5 3550, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Xenia [Xbox 360 Emulator] - RX 570 4GB | Core i5 3550, Quantum Theory - Xenia [Xbox 360 Emulator] - RX 570 4GB | Core i5 3550, Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit - Xenia [Xbox 360 Emulator] - RX 570 4GB - Core i5 3550, Best Free WordPress Page Builder Plugin 2020, WordPress Themes For Drop Servicing Website In 2020, Free hosting with Cpanel for WordPress 2020, Top 21 PS2 Games Test on PCSX2 (PS2 Emulator). The FPS is always 10+ and average FPS is 12-13. I face graphical issue in the game only during the training. Note: Without recording performance of all games increases because I don’t use a separate device for recording. The performance of the game is excellent. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare  is running at default settings of Xenia. You need a high-end GPU and CPU to enjoy all games at maximum FPS. Hey, im very much a newbie to Xenia. El Shaddai: Ascension of The Metatron is running at default settings of Xenia. At some-places, FPS jumps to 17-20. Red Dead Redemption is running at default settings of Xenia Emulator. I get an average 20-30 fps with my 1080ti at 1440p. You can play many Xbox 360 games on PC using Xenia Emulator. Quantum Theory is running at default settings of Xenia Emulator.

I am running the latest version of canary and was wondering if there was a way to tweak the settings so that I can get Unreal Engine games running a bit smoother, primarily Gears of war 2,3, and Judgement. The stability of FPS increases without recording. Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit is running at default settings of Xenia. So, check them all. I show 4 different areas in this video. The FPS is always 10+. If you don’t mind the smoothness, the game is pretty much playable on this hardware on Xenia. Note: The performance of games increases as new versions of Xenia releases. Xenia is a free and open source under development Xbox 360 Emulator.