An auto-trader alternative, TaterTraders attempt to seek out the best deals to generate profit. - wiggolp and Damastor, We're looking for a Mid-level Front End Developer.

This mod aims to bring the Star Wars Galaxy into the X4 universe, ships, locations, at the highest quality possible, giving you a chance to live the Star Wars universe where you explore, trade, fight, build and much more...If anyone wishes to donate, no amount is too little.www.patreon.com/mikskaDiscord: https://discord.gg/agRZw6t. I only use a picture of his ship in my description of the modlist. How would you describe the mod and quest for those curious to play it? -----This is a mod list-----It's destined to give as much strong and balanced experience in order to enjoy what the X4 Foundations has to offer.As of now the mod list only applies for 2.6 patch and it's not yet tested for 3.0 Beta.My intention is to constantly update this list in order to highlight and show the most worthy mods. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. My intention is to constantly update this list in order to highlight and show the most worthy mods. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. In this feature, we're chatting with Kingo64, the creator of the most popular mod for Blade & Sorcery - The Outer Rim. The reason I have chosen this mod is that it gives 39 new sectors that you can explore and attack/defend. Reduce hulls of I & K to 10 MJ, reduce XEN XL Shield Gens to 824 MJ (same as their base regen rate). In this feature, we're chatting with Rebelzize and the team about this exciting venture.

Support the mod creators by providing feedback, subscribing and … This mod will scan for dropped loot around your currently piloted ship in 2-10km range and loot them.Change log:1.04 - added German texts. We have been stunned by the positive feedback regarding both the milestone in our site's 19 year history and the quiz itself. Each different player will have their essential mods based on playing style, but many mods are almost universally enjoyed. My name is Alex, I’m a full-time software developer and a fairly recognisable member of the Blade & Sorcery Discord server.... Last month we announced our partnership with We The Players and their exciting prize draw exclusively for Nexus Mods users. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Every playercontrolled npc has a chance to improve his skills every hour by up to 1 star. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Over the last few weeks, we've introduced new features, improved existing functionality and squashed a whole load of pesky bugs. Just install the main file called "DeadAirGate Overhaul" and move forward. It's party time! Adds various hireable NPCs to stations with different skills. But that's not a reason to be sad, oh no, let's instead rejoice at the more than 280 new mods that have been uploaded by their creators during the Modathon - that's quite the spike in mod uploads! We understand this isn't ideal for many users who rely on the site notifications and would like to humbly... Vortex 1.3.0 has arrived! You can now move your PHQ to a discovered sector, after researching the first teleport technology. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. We’ve just added the 1,000th game (FIFA 20,... We've partnered up with WeThePlayers.com - a new gaming site created by former Nexus Mods staff-er BlindJudge - to offer you the chance to win one of 6x Nintendo Switch consoles or 30x $50 Steam gift cards by creating an account and reviewing a game! BigBizkit: To start this off, let me ask you, wiggolp, about your mod adding a completely new quest to the game - Ciri’s Sole Memento. Easier to use long range scan. Adds paint jobs from Venture rewards to Traders. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. Optionally increases purple ping duration. To celebrate reaching 1,000 games on Nexus Mods, we’re giving away awesome prizes in our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz. Adds X2 version of Mercury to the Argon wharf. All rights reserved. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account.

Recently we have seen a spate of provocative and troll mods being uploaded based around current sociopolitical issues in the United States.