Yen also served as a fight choreographer, in addition to producing the film with Nansun Shi. Since then he as appeared in … A Chinese special force soldier with extraordinary marksmanship is confronted by a group of deadly foreign mercenaries who are hired to assassinate him by a vicious drug lord. The Wolf Warriors participate in a training exercise in a remote and uninhabited forested region on China's southern border. An assassin is hired by a businessman to avenge the murder of his daughter by white slave traders in Thailand. Director: Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. Dante Lam The actions in this movie are a reflection of, but a little glorified, modern military combat. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. After being double crossed for the attempt and on the run, he sets out for the real killer and the truth. Colin Farrell, |

Meanwhile in southeast Asia, crime lord Min Deng (敏登) is apprehended by authorities but rescued by group of foreign mercenaries led by ex-US Navy SEAL 'Tom Cat' (Scott Adkins). Not very Kung fu heavy but lots action but seeing Adkins is a real treat. Heino Ferch,

Not a chance. Larry Peerce However, I'd say the directing is the biggest weakness of the movie. Director: A crazed sniper is set to kill spectators at an L.A. [5] In order to portray more realistic combat scenes, the movie used five missiles (each at a value of one million yuan), more than 30,000 rounds of ammunition, and a variety of Chinese active military aircraft, including the Chengdu J-10, Harbin Z-9, and CAIC Z-10. Directed by Jing Wu. The temperature was up to 49.8 °C, making 5 extra actors suffer from shock.

| Gross: Directed by Wu Jing. The film is set in 1949, as the members of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China prepare to establish a new Chinese state, the People's Republic of China. Luis Llosa Anyways, the main lead in this was cute and in a way I was rooting for him. Wu Jing and Xie Nan's relationship was publicly reported to begin in 2012 and got married in 2014. J.T. [15] The film ended up grossing $700 million worldwide, including $691 million in China. This is wall to wall ridiculous action. Wow..The last 40 minutes with the whole forest action sequence was played very well. A Chinese special force soldier with extraordinary marksmanship is confronted by a group of deadly foreign mercenaries who are hired to assassinate him by a vicious drug lord. It evolves from there and abandons plot for a more traditional environment based war story with slick action pieces culminating in Wu Jing battling Scott Adkins in a fight worth the price of admission alone. 59 of 87 people found this review helpful. | Deborah Worthing, Stars: I refer to…. Report this film. Instead of the predator, we have The PLA with the supernatural powers of brotherhood and nationalism, and they're the good guys! However, they are extracted at daylight much to the dismay of Beckett. | However, they are extracted at daylight much to the dismay of Beckett. When sadistic mercenaries begin targeting nearby civilians, he must leave his newfound peace behind and … It's funny that how many westerners are brainwashed by their biased media and "propaganda".

Steffani Brass, Billy Zane,

Die Liste wurde am 02.08.2020 aktualisiert. I have nothing against Chinese cinema (I don’t mind the subtitles)…. Chinese movie is famous for action genres but this one is the first hybrid of genres of action and military. Inspired by the true story known as the Mekong Massacre--two Chinese commercial vessels are ambushed while traveling down the Mekong River in the waters of the Golden Triangle, one of the largest drug-manufacturing regions in the world. Only by this way can a person form a more objective, mature outlook of things, especially when it comes to political affairs. | Stars: Graham Greene, R