Digital access or digital and print delivery. Bears release veteran receiver Ted Ginn Jr. NIU’s long wait for the football season is almost over, White Sox rookie Luis Robert wins gold glove award.

Choose the plan that’s right for you. 2.1K likes. Shelby Kluver is a multi-skilled journalist, Kory Kuffler is a sports reporter and anchor, Josh Lamberty is a multi-skilled journalist, Jim Mertens is an evening anchor, host of "News 8 This Week" and host of WQPT's "The Cities", Angie Sharp is an Anchor on Good Morning Quad Cities and the Host of WQAD's "Wonder Women" Podcast. Luke Cleary is a weekend anchor and multimedia journalist at WQAD. See more ideas about News, Fox, Meteorologist. Learn more about each member of the ABC11 newsteam with exclusive bios. Mom and wife first. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Katherine Bauer anchors GMQC Weekend.

Meet the WQAD News 8 Team. Rockford Register Star ~ 99 E. State St., Rockford, IL 61104 ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Cookie Policy ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Privacy Policy ~ Terms Of Service ~ Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Chief Meteorologist second. Meteorologist Candice King, Rockford, IL. Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted. Andrea Flores. Martin will anchor “Eyewitness News in the Morning" weekdays from 5 a.m. until 7 a.m. on WTVO and 7 a.m. until 9 a.m. on FOX 39. Sitting down with WTVO assistant news director and anchor Whitney Martin as she outlines what it takes to survive in the industry. © Gannett Co., Inc. 2020. Weekend meteorologist at WTVO/WQRF in Rockford, IL All rights reserved. Luke Cleary. 41 talking about this. Digital access or digital and print delivery. ROCKFORD — A familiar face returns to local television next month. Morgan Strackbein the Weekend Morning Meteorologist, Andrew Stutzke is the Weekend Evening Meteorologist, Elizabeth Wadas is an anchor and reporter, Maggie Wedlake is a multi-skilled journalist and producer. Follow Us. WTVO Live Streaming Video. Nov 21, 2013 - Explore MyStateline.com's board "WTVO / FOX 39 News Team" on Pinterest. Choose the plan that's right for you. 14K likes. Ken DeCoster: 815-987-1391; kdecoster@rrstar.com; @DeCosterKen.

Martin will anchor “Eyewitness News in the Morning" weekdays from 5 a.m. until 7 a.m. on WTVO … We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Meet The Team; Contact Us; Advertise With Us; Nexstar Digital; Work For Us; Do Not Sell My Personal Information; Search. “I’m beyond thrilled to return to the anchor desk in my hometown,” Martin said in a news release. Martin will also serve as assistant news director for the two stations. Meteorologist Kristin Cwynar, Rockford, Illinois. “As a new mom, I understand the fast pace of mornings and know how valuable your time is. The WTVD team covers the Raleigh and North Carolina area like no one else. Ken DeCoster Rockford Register Star @DeCosterKen, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Emmy nominated and having fun doing what I love! Bustos wins re-election to Illinois 17th District seat, Two people shot in Rockford early Thursday morning, Board members react after voters reject Winnebago County Executive referendum, Local experts explain ‘election stress disorder’, Local business share how state grants have kept them afloat during COVID-19 pandemic, Young NIU Huskies no match for Buffalo in season opener, A NIC-10 basketball season is still up in the air. Martin is a Rockford native and a graduate of East High School. News App. Veteran journalist Whitney Martin is joining the news team at 17 WTVO and FOX 39 on Nov. 4. Partisan plots: the history of an Illinois small town's rival party cemeteries, QC COVID Coalition: Addressing misconceptions, Flooded river used to be a road in Honduras, Road washed out by Eta's rushing floodwaters, How two plays during a Davenport North football team made a big impact, The Score Sunday - Assumption Volleyball Interview, Biden nears 270 as battleground states continue counting ballots, Cheri Bustos wins re-election Illinois 17th Congressional District, Luke Cleary is a weekend anchor and multimedia journalist at WQAD, Denise Hnytka is an evening anchor and the host of "On a Mother Level" podcast. Weather App. Katherine Bauer.