To, Your email address will not be published. It gets very inconvenient to travel and cover even the small distances.

By using our website and services, you agree to our use of cookies. Municipal corporation Delhi, New Delhi - 110098. So, I would like to request you to please take some necessary steps on an urgent basis in order to fix the damaged road in front of my house as soon as possible before some major accidents happen. May 16, 2012 Dear Rachit Hope this letter finds you in the best of your spirits. Hindi Samvad Writing on “Ghar ki Naukaraniyo ke beech Samvad”, “घर की नौकरानियों के बीच संवाद” Complete Samvad for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation Classes. As you know that Johar town is the largest town present in our city and most of the population of Lahore is settled here so there is a lot of rush on the roads which leads to this town and out of it.

There is always a traffic problem on the roads. I would request you to send a team to probe the condition of the road and take immediate action to have it repaired. In the evening, when people return from their offices and children return from academies and their tuition the scene gets very upsetting. But, surprisingly, no visible action has been taken yet to show that the damaged road is going to be rebuilt anytime soon.

Write an application to the Principal requesting him to allow you to play a friendly match.

People had also staged demonstration last month and the authorities assured them of necessary action in the matter, but so far, all the assurances have remained mere assurances. I hope this complaint would not fall on deaf ears and you would take immediate necessary steps to improve the sanitary condition in this locality. Hindi Samvad Writing on “Chatra aur Uske Pita ke beech Samvad”, “छात्र और उसके पिता के बीच संवाद” Complete Samvad for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation Classes. Solved Question Paper 2019 of Information Technology (402) Class X CBSE Board Question Paper of Vocational IT NSQF 402 Code.

Letter to Municipal Corporation for Road Repair. This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best user experience on our website. Municipal Corporation of Delhi, The next section of the … The roads in this area are broken at many places. Soon after complaining the problems of the people due to poor condition of streets and lights, the officials of Municipal Corporation will come into action and do the needful. You do NOT need to write any addresses.

This is the first time I am writing to the municipal office to complain about something. Biology Notes “Community and Ecosystem Dynamics” CBSE, Class 12. Letter to Municipal Corporation for Road Repair. Disclaimer Copyright. Suppose you have a problem of poor roads and street lights in your locality and want to resolve the same then you have to write a letter to the Municipal Corporation complaining the issue. I hope you will acknowledge the town’s situation and repair the roads instantly. Previous year Solved Question Paper of Automobile Technology (404) NSQF Theory Class X CBSE Board Question Paper of Vocational IT 404 Code. var cx = '004009762262822448206:v-fkhaqrb3e'; Hindi Samvad Writing on “Do Ajnabiyo ke Beech Chunav par Samvad”, “दो अजनबियों के बीच चुनावी संवाद” Complete Samvad for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation Classes. Sir, I wish to draw your attention towards the poor maintenance of roads and lights in our locality. Write an application to the Principal explaining why you could not take the test.

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; Delhi. formal Letter for Class 9, 10, 12 and Competitive Examinations.

The buses, trucks, cars, three-wheelers all and two-wheelers have to halt after every five-six minutes, just to adjust with the road breaks and pits. Essay on “An Indian Beggar” Complete Essay for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation and other classes. I have a complaint regarding the road off the exit of Highway 405. Required fields are marked *.

How to write effective reference letters.

Sample Complaint Letter to Municipal Corporation for Repairing of Roads. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and other allied information submitted by visitors like YOU.

Privacy Policy3.

We expectantly waited for a month when a team of engineers inspected the road in July. It has been repeatedly brought to the notice of PWD, but all in vain.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.

I wrote this letter to request you for repairing the road which connects our town with the neighboring towns and other major areas of the city. A Complaint Letter to Municipal/Ward Commissioner Describing Poor Road Condition May 06, 2017 Name of Addressee Designation Name of Company Address Sub: Abject Condition of Road. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

Privacy Policy3. Main types are complaint letter for Bad Condition of Roads and complaint letter to Municipal Corporation.Edumantra.net provides you complaint letter sample pdf, complaint letter example for Bad Condition of Roads.So find these complaint letter example and enrich yourself- Fort Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada. 1652 Outram Lines Delhi-59 May 16, 2012 The Editor The Hindustan Times K.G.