Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.

I wanna know how fast I'm going and I wanna know how much dps I'm dealing.In my opinion, any spec can be decent without a buttload of effort. From here, you can click the checkbox next to each plugin to enable or disable them. Details is objectively superior to both Recount and Skada. threat meter, ... can measure dps/hps using encounter time like warcraft logs or individual player active time. And you got 1 person above it (killing it at a million) and only 2 around 500k the rest at 200k, you know by math you will not succeed and you can in this situation point out who's actually doing work. I'll google talent builds, I'll try them out myself out in dungeons. Join. only thing I dislike in details is that I just drag my cursor over it and suddenly like 3 drop down menu appears all the time ;s, Overwolf Releases CurseForge Beta App for World of Warcraft Addons, Rextroy Battlegrounds - 40 Death Knights vs 40 Hunters, Shadowlands Leatherworking Armor Kits Nerfed - Less Stamina Granted, Shadowlands Beta Build 36512 Spell and Class Changes - Pelagos Soulbind Nerfed, Blizzard's Torghast Focused Testing on the Shadowlands Beta, Hotfixes for November 4 - Players Stuck in Chromie Time, Zidormi in Tirisfal Glades, Blizzard on Shadowlands Priests - Unholy Nova and Shadow Crash Changes, Blizzard Comments on Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Rework to Fodder to the Flame, Blizzard on Shaman Changes in Shadowlands Beta Build 36512, Blizzard Comments on Hunter's Trueshot Change on Shadowlands Beta. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! The button for this can be found at the bottom left corner of the settings. • Plugins. Details just doesn't provide the average dps picture I want to see, not the burst. Its super outdated. Sometimes one column has green and another color - red or orange. Update Speed is the time in seconds between updating the bars and numerical values. I am Impakt, an officer in the North American guild "BDGG", or Big Dumb Golden Guardians.We finished Ny'alotha as the second best guild in North America, and at World 14th. Is there any way to get tinythreat to show Healing threat?

How to use details: uninstall it and get skada instead.

Addons for World of Warcraft Burning Crusade 2.4.3 . World of Warcraft (9.0.1) WoW Retail. My immediate thought is 'Yeah, they're distracted by something irl. I always have a damage meter.I don't min/max.

Skada's been updated, and recount works too.

The amount of damage taken by each player. Red segments are wipes, while green segments are kills. Details its the best, idk if is something wrong with my configs, but even with skada or recount updated, those two don't merge my pets damage with mine (BM hunter) and details does. My gear may be busted, I might have talented wrong, but something's off.If everyone around me is killing it and I suck, I reevaluate what's going on.To me, this is like my car's speedometer.

Clicking on a bar in the DPS display provides a window with more info. Online. I don't care. Weak Aura Creation tool is great for making a quick auras for specific abilities. Simply select a display to create the bookmark. is light on cpu and have way more options. The Compare tab allows you to see a side by side comparison of others in your group who play the same class and spec. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. If a boss requires an avg dps of 500k let's say. Recommended for people that record gameplay or live stream.