The exact wording of the 1.8 patch note was: I mean, you shouldn't swap lets say 50 AP item for 1 hit item, but 10APitem for 1 hit … Evis instead.Esp. If so, how in-depth do you think you will play it in order to stay on top of relevant topics related to Classic, as you currently do?

I have seen a number of questions regarding how the optimizer handles hit rating in classic. As others have said 9% is the hit cap for non humans/orcs without edgemasters. 2 points in Impale will increase the damage of critical strikes … They don't use weapons while shapeshifted. If you are already at 305 skill from being an orc or human Edgemaster’s won’t give you any hit at that point. The base chance to miss with maximum weapon skill against an opponent of equal level is 5% for two handed and 24% for dual wield. Increase chance to hit to 10% results in 23.6% critical strike (25% of 94.4%). Which is why outright canceling isn’t a great strategy.

Level 63 mob: 9.0% / dual-wield: 28% Thus if you are a Level 60 character with a Weapon Skill of 300, you need +9% chance to hit to never miss a shot against a Level 63 boss (or skull mob). Base chance to miss is the same for both auto attacks and special attacks. Is the system outdated and thinks the hitcap is still 8? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. P.S. I’d think there wasn’t a specific cap, just a recommended. You lose 1% hit. I’m worried that information could be outdated, given they cited an 8% special miss chance when we now know it is 9%. pservers were using 8% hitcaps, so some bis setups might need to be adjusted for an extra 1%. You would.

However, after getting to 295, increasing your Weapon Skill the next 5 levels, to 300, only reduces your chance to miss by an additional .5% (or 3.5% in total). Attacking a mob from behind removes parry and block from both tables, provided the attack is more than 0.5 yards. Download the client and get started. With more Hit Rating, you can increase the effective "Cap" on Crit Chance, which is just another reason why Hit Rating is so essential. At first - I thought this post changes nothing to me personally, as i thought,"Maybe just Mace rogues get affected by this"However - at a deeper introspection - I think i am going to have to reconsidermy race choise for my Rogue - on this post alone.If Glancing blow reductions is the only real concern of the WS past the 5mark - it's arguably better to skip Weapon Expertise in Combat as a HumanSwords Rogue and head for 3 points into Imp. Once you get 6% hit with at least 305 skill then crit does become the stat priority. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. I haven’t played a dual wielding class or spec in literally 14 years. 305 is fine, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Heroic Strike is often their top damage dealer because of this. Skull bosses are 315 defense skill, so 306 gets you under 10. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Rextroy Battlegrounds - 40 Death Knights vs 40 Hunters, Shadowlands Leatherworking Armor Kits Nerfed - Less Stamina Granted, Shadowlands Beta Build 36512 Spell and Class Changes - Pelagos Soulbind Nerfed, Blizzard's Torghast Focused Testing on the Shadowlands Beta, Hotfixes for November 4 - Players Stuck in Chromie Time, Zidormi in Tirisfal Glades, Blizzard on Shadowlands Priests - Unholy Nova and Shadow Crash Changes, Blizzard Comments on Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Rework to Fodder to the Flame, Blizzard on Shaman Changes in Shadowlands Beta Build 36512, Blizzard Comments on Hunter's Trueshot Change on Shadowlands Beta, Old Tomes and Codexes Used for Changing Talents Are Level Capped in Shadowlands, https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/51063082/58592248-0a0d4f00-8236-11e9-83a8-eeccc624b8ca.jpg, Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий, https://classic.wowhead.com/news=291996/not-a-bug-combat-table-values-in-classic-wow. “The other way is to watch both main and offhand swing timers, and try to time your queuing to be up when you OH hits, and then cancel directly after” Streamers are ruining the game. On a side note, queueing up a HS or cleave gives your OH auto attack the hit penalty (6% or 9%) of your special attacks. If you get edgemasters do you lower that and try to add more crit etc? For example: maximum dual wielding weapon skill, 0% chance to hit, and chance to critical strike 50%. At first - I thought this post changes nothing to me personally, as i thought,"Maybe just Mace rogues get affected by this"However - at a deeper introspection - I think i am going to have to reconsidermy race choise for my Rogue - on this post alone.If Glancing blow reductions is the only real concern of the WS past the 5mark - it's arguably better to skip Weapon Expertise in Combat as a HumanSwords Rogue and head for 3 points into Imp.