Change ). Further, I never realized that a brother had to be 100% Nubian, Masai, Nyabhingi, Zulu in order to get a black card but even those cultures were inter-mixed with Arabs. PS. Is will demps gay? Learn how your comment data is processed. Will demos, a handsome man sexy man. Well, maybe a little… But in a good way. Elaine Pagels: The Gnostic Gospels: a post rewrite, The ten most gorgeous East Asian men in the world, Bruce Springsteen: Streets of Philadelphia, Biden-Trump Debate I: stand by and stand back, Whitney Houston: Saving All My Love for You. There’s a time and place for everything. The problem is that if he is as attractive on the inside as he appears to be on the outside, he would be a unicorn. He is the hottest thing ever and his eyes are piercing!

He has the right to protect himself from people who want to use him. In the end, I know these women can never fulfill a need beyond my libido.

They are hoping to have a baby by him so they can receive fat child support payments for years to come. Demps also had five tackles, including one tackle for a loss against the Cowboys. Great Post – I also recall reading somewhere that he is fluent in Korean. I really hope he is truly trusting in God to find his mate. How come bill belichick is struggling without Tom Brady? During his college career, Demps recorded 229 career tackles (135 solo), including 15 tackles for loss, and five interceptions. -I’m just an ordinary guy Demps started all 11 games at strong safety as a junior. If they didn’t know that, and he said that he was just an Asian Male. I dated the captain of my high school football team senior year through freshman year of college, and he got mad when I told him I wouldn’t date him if he played in the NCAA or NFL. -That part of my life is over (referring to partying, groupies, casual sex) He could be different from most, but I’m not betting on it. I agree. But it doesn’t have any basis in reality. lol. Most Popular #108650. An air force brat, he lived on Mather Air Force Base in Sacramento, California as a boy and during high school near Edwards Air Force Base north of Los Angeles. . Post was not sent - check your email addresses! One of them is to avoid dialect as much as possible: https://abagond.wordpress.com/2007/01/30/style-guide-dialect/. In the end, I discovered it was not about me, but rather about him wanting/coveting/enjoying that type of attention. If you have some problems with black women and their opinion on black men, it’s your right. @Joe I agree with you.

Black women seem to have no issue holding Black men (in all of it’s possible connotations) feet to the fire for their “preference” of non-black women or features. I think that every person should be given the chance to show who they truly are, I think that he is doing that. I have certain ideas about writing. He was LeToya Luckett’s love interest in her music video “Torn” (2006). He is very easy to love inside and out. Nice thought. @JoeClyde – No, I get to keep my “black card” because I am a black woman, yes, my family is multi-racial and multi-cultural, but that is the nature of being black. A lot of black women don’t have a “love interest” because she refuses to be with anyone other than a black man. Will Demps (1979- ), “Pretty Will”, is an American football player and model.

Politicians and musicians are on that list too. There is no 100% anything. Is it naughty of me to say I want a taste of that oh-so-yummy goodness?

About Will Demps’s girlfriend. If nothing else, I had no idea he was par Asian. How do you think about the answers? When a person lives by example people will try and tear that down. He made an appearance in ex-Destiny's Child, Letoya Luckett's first solo video "Torn". Samuel was raised by Anderson Talley, Anderson Talley married Sam's mother Elizabeth. […] Will Demps (1979- ) is an American football player. Robert Hampton "Robbie" Rogers is an American professional soccer player who plays for LA Galaxy in Major League Soccer.

Say it ain’t so!

When he was a football player making over $2 million a year women threw themselves at him: I’ve had my share of fun with these types. If dolphins are so smart, why do they live in igloos? . But he did not let that stop him: he went to San Diego State and got on the team anyway.