Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access.

• Back in May a really close friend of mine was almost murdered (stabbed multiple times at a bus terminal) and the assailant was caught running from police, holding the knife. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Hope this was helpful. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the legaladvice community.

The case may have been placed under seal. Case net is an index to court filings.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5edab2e10e94cc8b

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. I checked back after the hearing would have been and just, nothing. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. It could be technical error.

No, you cannot get the public record removed from Casenet. 0 found this answer helpful If … You, or your lawyer, should call the clerk and ask what happened. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The clerk of the court can give you the best answer.

Dismissed cases should not be on case net and amended cases will show a conviction to the amended charge. The answers submitted on AVVO by The Rogers Law Firm, LLC are for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, are not intended to be advertising, and are not guaranteed to be correct, …

Cases were filed against you, even if your liability for the underlying debts has been discharged.

It is certain that a conviction for the dismissed or amended charge will not be on case net.

Your IP: 77.79.245.60 Does anyone know why that information might have been deleted? Do not get too excited or worried. A New Jersey Superior Court judge was removed from his position after several misconduct claims, including because he asked an alleged rape victim how she tried to stop an assault. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. No "these charges are no longer pending," the entire case has just been deleted off the website. •

• “I have dealt with a lot of clients who 5-, 10-, 15-years later have a youthful indiscretion following them around on CaseNet available for literally the whole world to see,” DeGroot told The Missouri Times.

What it means to me is that the court date for your case has been removed from the docket. It typically means one thing with several different causes. If the judgment has been satisfied you should be able to get a satisfaction of judgment satisfied. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5edab2efb8d9dfff

No "these charges are no longer pending," the entire case has just been deleted off the website. I haven't been able to reach my friend since Sunday so I can't ask him about it.

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. • You cannot have these items removed from Case Net under the program's current structure. I haven't been able to reach my friend since Sunday so I can't ask him about it. ?

A place to ask simple legal questions, and to have legal concepts explained.

Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

I had moved away from the city a little while prior so I haven't been around but I've been trying to keep up with the trial process on casenet.

It's possible that when you checked casenet, the information was being updated. It may be closed.

Does anyone know why that information might have been deleted?? You can always call the court clerk and ask them why your case information is missing from casenet.