I do understand the film world and know that HBO should have picked it up and made it something or another network on regular cable.

Apparently, it never garnered the following that they were hoping for. I will never invest another minute of time on a show that will only make 2 season's then be droped.... What the hell???

Huff's younger brother Teddy who is mentally troubled is played to perfection by Andy Comeau. why dont they solicit comments from the subscribers? A reporter tracing the effect of the death penalty stumbles across a murder mystery and a potentially innocent man set for execution. Anytime my diverse group of friends can agree on something it is cause for celebration. 0 1. [4][5], Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or Television Film, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series, Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series, https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0187811/?ref_=nmmi_mi_nm, Videomatica - VHS, DVD and Laserdisc Rentals, "Huff - 'The Complete 2nd Season' - The Show's Last - is Finally Coming Home! Huff is not happy when Melody returns in his sexual fantasies, and at the most inopportune times. Still have questions? There needs to be something done about this. everyone i know that watched it once loved it. Get your answers by asking now. I wish I had the cash to by the rights from Showtime and give it, yes give it to HBO. Russell lobbies Izzy to sign her divorce papers. From Lisbon, Portugal. This is bull. Created by Bob Lowry.

With the guilt of his near-miss infidelity weighing down on him, Huff misinterprets Beth's partnership with a young, attractive business client. Huff also has a great receptionist played by the sassy Kimberley Brookes. hopefully huff will return on HBO. great chioce showtime. I wouldn't be so depressed if I knew why. Huff and Russell's friendship is in danger of ending for good. The first season was broadcast on Showtime between November 7, 2004 and January 30, 2005. Some of the things Teddy has told others about his relationship with Alyssa finally catches up with him. And Andy Comeau was fabulous as Teddy.

Title: Russell tries to rescue a client, a, Pepper, a prostitute Russell patronized not too long ago, comes to him for his legal services because she is facing. Man I am bummed. I demand Showtime to reconsider this silly move. Byrd and Eli decide to get even with James for all he has done. Give us back the lovely Blythe Danner as the amazing, funny, crazy Izzy, the strangely endearing, chaotic Oliver Platt as Russel, and Swoosie Kurtz -- I've missed her so much! The national furlough scheme was set to be replaced with … This show is amazing! I heard a rumor it had been cancelled but figured it couldn't possibly be with Blyth Danner winning an Emmy? Psychiatrist Craig Huffstodt is a good therapist and middle-aged family man. Russell is coming out of his body cleansing and purification regime in time to take Laura, one of the partners in his law firm, out to dinner. Teddy attempts to murder his girlfriend. The pilot episode was great , the other episodes after it , even better , the plot of the story is so well made , the characters are so real , they remember of people i know , people i would like to know.Hank Azaria acts so well , it is amazing how he can act the character so well.As for Anton Yelchin , one of the few teenage actors i like , he has that involvement with a girl in the story , that also seems so real , Anton Yelchin , plays the innocent character very well.All I can say is that these are my favorite series so far.Oliver Platt , Paget Brewster , Andy Comeau who plays magnificently in this series , i got so surprised and sad that they canceled the show , such a good series , i hope Fox takes the idea. Teddy has a moving moment with Byrd, and Beth's mother's health dramatically changes. "), Blythe Danner (Episodes: "Maps Don't Talk" (Part 2)" + "So… What Brings You to Armageddon?"). Beth discovers that her mother has found a lump in her breast. This really is a tragedy. The most heralded series in Showtime history, it scored a record seven series Emmy nominations for its first season. Is there a table read for every episode of a TV show? Next The L Word. I thought there was something wrong with my cable.

I CANNOT believe they are cancelling HUFF..... what are they thinking....??

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. But Beth discovers an item in Izzy's closet that may be alarming enough to distract him from his flirtation. Approaching retirement, Jane Tennison investigates the murder of a missing girl. Huff is less than pleased with where Teddy chooses as his assisted-living facility.

Really??!! Meanwhile, Russell faces the consequences of what he did to Kelly. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. However his own family's private lives are full of crazy stuff in every sense, including a mentally incurable uncle Teddy, who however fascinates Craig's adolescent son Byrd. One can experience the creator's (Bob Lowry) ambition and goals slowly fade away, likely due to an overdose of people putting in ideas. I just mailed a $25 rebate for ordering showtime. Byrd plays host of his own when his lost flame Gail shows up with an unexpected present. Huff has odd hallucinations - I guess you could call them daydreams- where he imagines what might happen or he will see an odd refugee who keeps popping up to judge him. !showtime stinks!!!! EVER. Byrd is under tremendous peer pressure to steal drug samples from his father. It was the one show I looked forward to and now its gone??

It's a shame that CBS doesn't have the knowledge to handle talent. I hate what Huff and Beth are going through right now but hate even more what Bird is doing. CANCEL HUFF!!!!!!! Huff decides that he is going to leave Beth, but neither Byrd nor Izzy are happy about it. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Still have questions? If Showtime is dropping the show, maybe HBO or FX should pick it up. Join. From the first episode, I was hooked. Huff screams at Russell that he is in for a fall. I'm getting rid of Showtime! Oh well, atleast my cable bill will go down when I cancel Showtime! Sadly now that many network's have stakes in cable stations the quality of cable shows may sink to the network level. I was also an idiot who watched foxs' reunion.. what's withthese networks???? Every one of the cast members is astonishing in their ability to illuminate the human condition, and those on the show who won awards prior to cancellation - the peerless Blythe Danner, Oliver Platt, Hank Azaria, et al - deserve all the praise that has been heaped on them. Just when I thought that they could not possibly top last week's episode, we had the finale last night. Favorite Answer. i hope they bring huff back!! ITS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THE VIEWERS HAPPY! And kudos to the rest of the cast. How can they cancel a show leaving us with some many loose ends? CONGRATS MS. ROBERT GREENBLATT ON AN EARLY RETIREMENT!!!! "Huff", a truly excellent show, contains some of the best acting you'll ever see on any screen, large or small. Russell has to decide if he wants to be a father or not. As Beth prepares for the arrival of her gravely ill mother, the rift between her and Huff escalates, putting them both in a position we've never seen them in before. Here, Huff brings together a fascinating set of actors who are really allowed to flex their abilities on this riveting, passionate and touching show.Despite the development of plot generally feeling slow and episodes ending with slightly over-the-top and shocking twists, the dialogue in particular is expertly written and interpreted in standout performances from all of the leading cast, from Hank Azaria in the lead to the delicious extremes of Blythe Danner, Oliver Platt, Paget Brewster and Andy Comeau, with a full introduction to a remarkable young talent Anton Yelchin.

Seriously. Huff still feels guilty and angry, and so do his family and friends, about his potentially fatal fight with his best friend, Russell. LOOK AT THIS AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR THEM, but they are dumb shits.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I am so upset - not even sure I want to continue with watching my other shows as who know when they will be gone. i did'nt know it was. i did'nt know it was. Home |

I just finished watching the last episode of season two; googled HUFF to find out when the next season starts and got kicked in the gut. Obviously we have no life! First, They let go of Howard Stern, then Tom Cruise and now Huff. Now you can cross another reason off the list: "Huff" has been cancelled. When CBS acquired Showtime, Leslie Moonves (head of CBS)made comments saying that Showtime's programming was too high brow and too concerned with critical reviews rather than viewership. Showtime shame on you!!! I had not idea it was cancelled either. I want to see it!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, Russell ends up going on a drug-fueled bender. Online says that, despite rave reviews and award nominations, Showtime has pulled the plug after only two seasons. [3] Extras include commentary tracks on four episodes, three featurettes, five minutes of deleted scenes and a gag reel. Start being management and make solid positive decisions, and stop portraying the actors roles and their vices and quirks. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CANCELED HUFF. I am so depressed that Showtime has cancelled Huff. Why was the TV show Huff cancelled? Izzy decides that Byrd needs discipline of the physical kind. I cannot believe that Showtime would cancel a show that had such great actors and story lines. The show has since struggled to attract 500,000 viewers during its initial Sunday night broadcast. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. This marks the first time all three generations of the family are together at the cabin.