If you are a fan of the podcast, join the community! This week Andrew, Akaash, AlexxMedia, and Mark discuss the Kamala/Pence debate, the Schitts Creek controversy, Melania vs Stormy Daniels, Madea being the funniest woman in comedy, if the Warriors should... Reading Harry Potter with a Four-and-a-Half Year-Old, 50 Cent and Chris Pratt Expose Fake Wokeness in Hollywood, Twitter Censoring Hunter Biden Story Explained with Saagar Enjeti, Mike Pence Fly was Kamala's Mom Reincarnated. Schulz Vs. Kaz - Flagrant 2 Patreon. "Andrew Schulz's FLAGRANT 2 with Akaash & Kaz" Rebranding. Athletic analysis by assh*les. We are the voice in your head. If you are a fan of the podcast, join the community! Description. INDULGE!!! I haven't listened to the newest episode, so I don't know if they discussed the change. It was later established that she was the leader of vigilante justice group, The Red Right Hand. 50 Cent and Chris Pratt Expose Fake Wokeness in Hollywood, Twitter Censoring Hunter Biden Story Explained with Saagar Enjeti, Mike Pence Fly was Kamala's Mom Reincarnated, Trump’s Side Piece: The Sexiest Super Spread-Her, Schulz Reacts: Trump Refuses To Condemn White Supremacy, Rogan Spotify Strike Is A Deep State Hoax, Schulz Reacts: Kimmel's Cringy BLM Emmys Pander, Schulz Predicted Joe Rogan Smear Campaign | Patreon Sample, Schulz Says Sexism Saves Time | Patreon Sample, Schulz Reacts: Joe Budden Leaves Spotify | Patreon Sample, Schulz Spills NBA Players Meeting Secrets, What Really Happened | Patreon Sample.

She is portrayed by Tammy Macintosh. Just because he doesn’t let the other two get their points across, doesn’t mean he’s A mic, water cooler commentary for your SOULS needs , So I had stopped listening for a while and when I came back I noticed that. That’s why we started Flagrant 2. To Charlemagne’s brilliant idiots. Archived "Andrew Schulz's FLAGRANT 2 with Akaash & Kaz" Rebranding.

Please just shut the fuck up one time during the podcasts. A throwback to times when people actually cracked jokes and weren’t offended by everything.

This week Andrew, Akaash, and Kaz discuss Magic talking spicy on First Take, Andrew and Alexx miss their flight, GOT having a terrible ending, Wilder's KO, and much more. Weezy) by Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash and Kaz from desktop or your mobile device

Karen 'Kaz' Proctor was an inmate of Wentworth Correctional Facility and a main character of the Foxtel series Wentworth. They don’t constantly talk about themselves and promote their own agenda, Even in WesterBros Andrew HAS to get his point across when he has the least knowledge about WestWorld and Game Of Thrones. Head Bus Boy. That’s like changing BI. Moderator of r/Flagrant2.

Thoughts on the new thumbnail art (with Andrew's face on it) and title?

Posted by. 6. Come kick it with us, join the asshole Army, and feel NORMAL again.

Andrew Schulz & Akaash Singh bring you a weekly comedy/sports podcast filled with unapologetic and flagrant hot takes. Welcome to the Flagrant 2: No Easy Buckets Reddit page. Discover Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash Singh Schulz Vs. Kaz - Flagrant 2 Patreon.

Andrew Schulz & Akaash Singh bring you a weekly comedy/sports podcast filled with unapologetic and flagrant hot takes. I haven't listened to the newest episode, so I don't know if they discussed the change.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. The conversations you whisper with your friends.

Every show is nothing but Andrew getting out his dates and how he is the only person that can “save” comedy. This week Andrew, Akaash, AlexxMedia, and Mark discuss Alex Jones on Joe Rogan, Andrew's bachelor party, Nelk Boys, Trump, AB to the Bucs, Brady vs Belichick, and much more.

I was originally letting the Patreon episodes collect for a year so I had a binge to come to, but with this rebrand I do not plan on becoming a Patreon at all. Press J to jump to the feed. I agree. Very weird changing the official name, aside from the new artwork being terrible. Raw, unapologetic, unsafe, unfiltered shit talk. Recommended tracks ALFRED NOT ALPHA - F2 Patreon by Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash Singh published on 2019-05-09T21:16:56Z Problem-Addict - Flagrant 2 Patreon by Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash Singh published on 2019-04-25T12:46:03Z Game Of Thrones: S08E05 … I do wonder what effect it'll have on the dynamic of the show moving forward.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

8 months ago.

This week Andrew, Akaash, and Kaz discuss getting herpes at Coachella, 90's Nostalgia, Andrew & Kaz going 1on1, Harden's landing zone, the Celtics looking crazy in Game 2, and much more. We are the remedy to this chaotic world. Stream WHOREibly Flagrant (Feat. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. User account menu • Patreon for 2-28-20 “They got bigger” is up!

Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash Singh.

Kaz - Flagrant 2 Patreon by Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash Singh published on 2019-05-03T04:16:08Z.

Update: 2019-05-03. INDULGE!! That’s why I went from being a $25 member to a $5 in the past 2 months. 2 minutes ago. u/mengad.

Listen Top Shows Blog.

r/Flagrant2: Welcome to the Flagrant 2: No Easy Buckets Reddit page. The official beginning of the end.

Remember, nobody is safe and there are no easy buckets. Bring back Flagrant 2 with actual sports topics and discussion. She was first introduced in Series 3, Episode 1 as an advocate and fan of Bea Smith. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/D44B1T9XoAEBOfd.jpg. Radio Customs LLC. That’s kind of corny, we’ve complained about it growing away from sports every podcast & the answer is screw you sports guys, we’re not a sports podcast anymore.

When was the change? The show is so much better when it’s more Kaz and Akaash. he definitely is the A mic and he created the show so.... seems like this is more of a platform for him to self promote and to lead, vs BI where he is the B mic. interesting im not mad at it.

Getting annoying as fuck and makes everything about himself. They were clearly moving away from being a sports podcast, and we all know Andrew runs the show. Athletic analysis by assh*les. it’s only a sports podcast for 10-20 mins a episode lol.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts .

This isn’t a good look at all for the podcast. That's been clear for a while now, so officially turning Flagrant 2 into "his" podcast further legitimizes it. Close. The opinions expressed throughout The Podcast Playground are the opinions of the individual podcaster, host, guest and/or contributor and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Podcast Playground and/or