If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. They say jeans get better with age! Over the years, I've come to the conclusion that expensive denim is worth it — and I'll tell you why. So I was thinking maybe it was confused with that, but then hand crafted in Turkey doesn’t sound just like the fabric. Premium gets its name from using premium fabrics (high quality) and being made 100% in a premium mill which would be in the United States or Italy etc. When you put on a pair of jeans like this from a premium denim brand in Los Angeles or somewhere similar, you will instantly see how the back pockets are designed purely to lift and shape your butt, they are symmetrical, the rise at the front will be specially positioned to be flattering, the back yoke will be crafted to enhance the cut from behind, the stitching and details will be done to a T and everything about them is made with one goal in mind, the perfect fitting jeans. Once you get your first pair of premium denim you can never go back! The texture to the touch is of extremely high quality and the washes a brilliant. Anyway thanks… The reason I asked about GAS jeans is because in London they’re not so popular and I try my hardest to stay away from mainstream stuff. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. You may be able to buy cheaper jeans in stores but the washes always look plain, always look flat and always look cheap to me. I am sure you won’t be disappointed I will contact you as soon as the goods arrive, hopefully by beginning of March. Another great way to save some money and feel a little better about your shopping trip. Up until we launch, you do have to pay so much more for premium denims unfortunately . "It’s a great one for our cool, sophisticated modern girl." Not just any denim will do, though. It simply boils down to mark ups in the sales channels.. All denim brands work on more or less the same formula. The fit, the feel, and the material are different than the $25 Hollister jeans I normally would buy. So a jean that actually costs only $25 dollars to produce ends up selling for $260 because of the wholesale channels needed to distribute the brand as well as the high margins used by brands from cost of goods to wholesale inorder to cover their overheads and design/marketing costs.. ? By Southern Living. Expensive denim may seem unnecessary when you can buy pairs for $50 or much less, but in the long run, it's usually a good decision.

Thank You. ", If you’re wearing jeans with fraying and different colors, keep your top business-like. You’re welcome to mail me a photo so I can see to raindropsofsapphire@gmail.com. Choosing to buy investment pieces that we'll use for years rather than fast fashion throw-aways is one small step to being a more conscious consumer.

Basically, the AG factory is like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory IRL. I stumbled upon this article because I just spent (typed out ‘wasted’ but I changed my mind) around $200 on 2 pairs of Rag and Bone jeans on sale (for men’s). I absolutely agree with you! We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. I can also confirm that their is a huge difference in fabric costs in denim and not all denim fabrics are made in the same way… The brand will design, produce and sell its goods directly to the final consumer, through its online store, the same way high street brands operate, cutting out all the costs and markups associated with the wholesale channels.