Nottinghamshire, 45 Miles Joyce Vinocur Buy and Sell Whippets Dogs & Puppies in North Yorkshire with Freeads Classifieds. North Lincs, 35 Miles South Yorkshire, 35 Miles Huddersfield

Alan Dungworth

Demerlay Whippets are based in East Yorkshire where they are lovingly owned. All the images on this site are copyright protected & must not be copied or reproduced. Huddersfield Immingham

This dog breed It will be easier to meet the breeders, compare the different whippet blood lines and make up your mind about the kind of dog your are looking for. You'll find at the end of this page some links where you can start looking for whippet puppies for sale but, before you embark in this difficult but exciting quest consider these points, they helped me choose my puppies wisely. To find the perfect puppy can be a labor of love _gaq.push(['gwo._trackPageview', '/2354831680/test']);

})(); We took her to the BSFA (British Sighthound Field Association ) at Newbury for the first time in May and she came 3rd  in her class with a good score. Find a breeder near you and get in touch to find out about new litter of puppies and available dogs. A dog will be your companion for years to come and spending some time in this search, is a very wise investment.

Never buy a puppy from a pet shop or commercial kennels, as puppies from these outlets could well come from puppy farms. Kessem _gaq.push(['gwo._setDomainName', 'none']);

Pontefract South Yorkshire, 38 Miles

Disclaimer: This is a list of current assured breeders who meet all the scheme requirements and who have been issued with a UKAS certificate. Thanks. It should always be possible to see at least the mother of the pups. Also to breed some Whippets worthy of the title 'multipurpose' Whippets. Allways visit the facilities and get to know the parents of your puppy. Yes, they are!

Stonefox

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Are whippets good apartment dogs! Please enter the word that you see below.

Find the best Whippet Breeders near Harrogate, North Yorkshire at Champdogs - The pedigree dog breeders website. Emma Cork Advertise, Sell, Buy and Rehome Whippet Dogs and Puppies with Pets4homes Churchoak James Rogerson York Dave & Debbie Mitchell Mrs. Molly Head Richard and Dawn Mason West Yorkshire, 22 Miles At Pennymeadow all our bitches carry strong blue/black colour breeding lines, with a good conformation and an excellent temperament. South Yorkshire, 31 Miles I was taken to White City Greyhound Track in Manchester this is where my education began watching my uncles well known Mancunian Kennel of Greyhounds race with great success. 12 Miles Demerlay Whippets Mrs. Molly Head York East Yorkshire. North Lincolnshi, 33 Miles Yorkshire, 27 Miles Chesterfield Per-Mo�Bile _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); Peter and Vicky Herterick Always visit the puppy at the breeder’s kennels or home to see the puppies with their mother. Ben Eccleston Sheffield West Yorkshire, 18 Miles Heather Worrall & Susan Ross Pennymeadow Whippet Puppies are available to approved homes. N Yorks, 12 Miles Poetscorner

Harrogate Whippets are reliable family dogs but dogs and kids are not always a good mix. 2 You should be able to see at least the mother. I often receive inquiries from visitors about whippet puppies for sale but I do not run a breeding kennel and I can't give advice about where to find a puppy, especially when the request comes from a foreign country . Paleside Roundhay

& bred by Mrs Molly Head for Type, Temperament & "Fit For Function". find out why and how to best prepare to share your flat with a whippet. Sheffield

The NWA holds Heart Testing at the annual Championship Show. We are presently members of The North West Lure Coursing Club, Lancashire Pedigree Whippet Racing Club, Northern Counties Whippet Club, South Yorkshire Whippet Club, The Midland Whippet Club, The Whippet Club, Wigan and District Canine Society, North West Canine Association.The Lancashire Pedigree Whippet Racing Club recently made history on the 26/11/05, we ran a Whippet race over 250m on Belle Vue Greyhound Track, the first every Whippet race to be held there.