According to Swift Optics, it is this staying power that has helped them to become a trusted brand to those in the know. There are three ranges of Swift scopes, the Swift Premier High Performance range, Swift Premier Spotting Scopes and the Swift Reliant Spotting scopes.

Awww, the Fujinon rifle Scopes! Swift Sport Rifle Scopes are designed to keep you in the field during all types of weather conditions. Copyright © 1996-2020 AR15.COM LLC. IIRC the per unit cost was more and the quality was outstanding. To better serve our customers, Swift has established a tiered grouping of product series to help identify the tools that will best meet the needs … I'm not 100% sure but I believe BigGuns who hangs around the Kurts Kustom Firearms forum. I know the whole story would be boring as hell, so I'll not go into my whine mode! MSRP: $410.65, Model # SRP669M They also met all Mil-Spec requirements in place at the time for water proofness etc. [Last Edit: 5/23/2005 7:59:06 AM EST by MudBug], [Last Edit: 5/23/2005 7:33:52 AM EST by 9divdoc], [Last Edit: 5/23/2005 6:08:26 AM EST by NewbHunter], [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Swift and Fujinon scopes. We are your number one riflescope online retailer.

Testimonials, Binoculars Model # SRP659M, Matte Finish MSRP: $389.00 6-18x44 CS. Porro Prism Swift Audubon Binoculars The Swift Reliant Pistol Scopes are both waterproof and fogproof and are made from aircraft grade aluminum with multi coated optics, self-centering Qudraplex reticle that is designed to withstand the unique recoil generated by magnum handguns. All Rights Reserved. orders@swift-sportoptics.com, How To Buy Ideal for long-distance, target and tight-group

Learn more about our Return 1 product ratings - Swift Premier Waterproof 3-9x40 Quadraplex Reticle Riflescope, Matte : SRP674M. Warranty Information Their Premier High Performance binoculars contains three different series of binoculars: the Eaglet, Audubon, and SeaWolf. Finger-turn windage and elevation dials feature target turrets for easy, visible MOA click adjustments. Effective in poor light conditions. Choose from the SwiftReliant Riflescope series for budget-minded scopes, made for those who want the most bang for their buck, or from the SwiftPremier Riflescope series, designed to meet the high-performance requirements of the discerning hunter with superior optics, quick target acquisition and dependable results. The ones I saw did not have any reticles I liked (they all had standard duplex type reticles). Model # SRP669MA I paid $325 some 8 years ago.

Swift Microscope World.

Several years ago Swift sold off the rifle scope division of the company and maybe the binocular too. Fujinon, and Japanese companies in general, can be very wary of being linked to war , killing, shooting, and such. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the MSRP: $395.50, Extra light gathering 50mm objective and 4-12x magnification. The Porro Prism designs come with a five lens ocular system, excellent BaK4 prisms and have fully multi-coated optics. Great tracking, and really good value in a scope. Designed as birding binoculars, the Swift Audubon Binoculars take their name from the famous American ornithologist: Audubon, John James 1785-1851.