Wake up in the morning looking greener than Shrek Sleeping in the tub can really mess up your neck Before I leave I stop and vomit up t3quil@ and glitter It seems I'm spending every morning with my head in the s* Got vomit up in my hair But I'm way too sick to care I'm falling down the stairs I pull myself off the floor And I'm almost out the door They're purple, TiK ToK Lyrics: Wake up in the morning feelin' like P. Diddy (Hey, what up, girl?) Cuz my fridge was out of milk, Don't stop, make it pop

As well as 46 others, Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what up girl?) Drop-toppin', playin' our favorite CDs Tryin' on all our clothes, clothes

DJ, blow my speakers up Tick tock on the clock Till we see the sunlight With my hands up, you got me now 4,043 786. more tracks from the album Kidz Bop Dance Party! My heart, it pounds, yeah, you got me Your email address will not be published. Don't stop, make it pop Till we see the sunlight Ouch, is that blood? Tonight, I'ma fight Tick tock on the clock You got that sound, yeah, you got me This happens every day, So it’s just this huge hippy… There are a bunch of hippies who come in and out, and there are all these people sleeping on the couches. Taking my myspace pic in the bathroom, Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city (Let's go) DJ, blow my speakers up Web. FAVORITE [Verse 1] Kesha Tik Tok lyrics & video : Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what up girl?) But the party don't stop, no Whoa, wha-ohh! Now, the party don't start till I walk in But I woke up one day after we went to a party, and I was surrounded by ten of the most beautiful women you’ve ever seen.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The band members are only credited by their nicknames (Sam, Digger and Basti). The song follows a group of friends through their night out: from getting ready and arriving at the party to swatting away unwelcome guys and dancing till the cops show up. I bought myself an air freshener. (0 fans), The Baseballs are a German rock and roll band founded in Berlin in 2007. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. When I Wake Up in the Morning is a popular song by Soul Purpose | Create your own TikTok videos with the When I Wake Up in the Morning song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Don't stop, make it pop [Bridge] [ REPEAT x2 ] Gonna knock this poser's socks off, So like, that was a real story then. And my friends are lining up,

But the party don't stop, no So that became the first line of the new single, and we just went from there.”, I wanted to rewrite the verses, I didn’t think it was funny or clever. I thought it kind of sucked. Tonight, I'ma fight It gets me in trouble but so what? I shot my knee. Oh, whoa, whoa, oh

Found a rock, STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Then we'll eat his face for lunch, Playlist, Written by: Benjamin Joseph Levin, Lukasz Gottwald, Kesha Rose Sebert.