WhatsApp Messenger kurulu olduğu sürece tüm dünyadaki arkadaşlarınızla sohbet edin ve bu sinir bozucu uluslararası SMS ücretlerinden kaçın. Java phone user should remove their minds from whatsapp because it cant work! Firstly, you must have predetermined whether your phone is a java phone or not. See the specification of your phone below. Whatsapp Java App WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Do not open the app. using other websites may not get you the desired result. Required fields are marked *. Do not put the file into any directory, unless you are certain that your phone can read it afterwards. 2go & Whatsapp for iTel Java Mobile Phones | 5100, 1450, pls i need to install whatsapp on my itel 6300, The file name is .jar.

how can i convert my java phone itel it 6800 to an android phone, @prince: am afraid that’s scientifically impossible, why if i doewlod games is not working in itel6900, In itel mobiles you have to download .jar games not .nes java jar games can easily intall on itel, okay just stay tuned you shall have something for all your phones, Your email address will not be published. Get working whatsapp version here. Required fields are marked *. Just select your click then download button, and complete an offer to start downloading the ebook. After you’re done you can delete. eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version. All i am trying to say is that they are the most popular currently. Method 4: You will need a card reader, a phone that features a memory slot card and a memory card.

You could download new applications to your phone at any time. Submit Your Review. The following guide will help you get and install such apps into your type of phone. JAR file from your memory card to save space. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder), To get started finding Whatsapp For Itel 5100 , you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of manuals listed. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder, You have to use a file manager(E.g Blueftp, Fexplorer) or something to be able to see details of the file. It says “files not supported” and I can’t find nowhere the file types it accepts. @MUlisha: we have three possibilities here. The followings are the working ways of installing a .Jar or .Jad app on non-Android Java phones like iTel. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with Whatsapp For Itel 5100 .

Home | You won’t be out of luck if your phone supports .nes apps as will be given you some tips on how to install .nes games on your phones as well. RATING. 2. Get working whatsapp version here. What should you do?

Dont Worry Just Open EMUD GAME or GAMES there you can see all your Games, I have itel 5081, when i tried to download game through the operamini browser and it shows OPEN, when i click on it, it won’t work, Please download your app through the default browser. Günde bir milyon mesajı arkadaşlarınıza ücretsiz gönder! My phone nokia 216 doen't allow the installation of whatsapp app. Whatever the cause, it is never a pleasant experience and neither is it out […], Infinix S4 Charging Problem And Solution If your infinix S4 is not charging at all, perhaps, because the charging port is bad, you will find the solution to this issue here on this post.