Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. https://adoptme.fandom.com/wiki/Cloud?oldid=236203. The Candy from the Candy Cannon can't be used again in any events with a candy currency. So, I'm kinda confused on its worth. Candy Cannon can shoot an unlimited amount of Candy. Also the cloud and bathtub are my dp if you’d like to consider tysm! Cost

It contains only one seat, no steering wheel, and no wheels. Only obtainable through trading, however, you used to be able to get it through the old gifts

Adopt Me! that used to be available as a legendary prize in the November 2018 Gifts rotation. In-Game

Adopt Me! It can now only be obtained through trading.

Seats Legendary Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

However, the Cloud Car doesn't actually have a rainbow on top of it during normal game-play, though the rainbow in its icon probably hints at the rainbow trail that it leaves behind.

Gift Board

----- The purpose of our channel is to create informational videos.

How To Get It Inventory Price The Cloud is a small white cloud that levitates slightly off the ground and leaves behind a unique rainbow trail.

Roblox Adopt Me • What's a cc worth in Adopt Me? Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

1 that was available as a Gamepass during the 2018 Halloween Event for 2000. So if someone could clear this up for me, I'd appreciate that. When trading, there will be a rainbow in the shape of an arch above the cloud, but when ridden, there is no arch shaped rainbow. Adopt Me!

As the 2018 Halloween Event ended, the Candy Cannon is currently unavailable and can only be obtained through trading with other players. In the inventory, the Cloud has a classic rainbow stretching from left to right. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

Players can only hold up to 5 lollipops at a time through collecting candy from the Candy Cannon, but it is possible to obtain more than 5 lollipops through giving them away or trading them.

The Cloud is a single-seater legendary vehicle in Adopt Me!

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Rainbow Trail

99, 199, 499 (Gifts)

2000 The Candy Cannon is currently the most expensive gamepass item to ever be sold in, It is one of the three Legendary toys currently in. Shoots Candy.

The Cloud is a small white cloud that levitates slightly off the ground and leaves behind a unique rainbow trail. I played Adopt Me when it first came out but not enough to have any of the original items. Ohhhh, i would've traded it anytime, but uhh, i don't have bathtub, only cloud car, sorry :( but i'll try to get a bathtub!! that used to be available as a legendary prize in the November 2018 Gifts rotation. Some say neon rideable unicorn but others say a griffin or something. Dp? The Cloud is a single-seater legendary vehicle in Adopt Me! Despite being a cloud, it cannot fly, and it is only restricted to levitating. 12h.

Effects

When eaten, they increase the player's speed until they reset their character or leave the server, much like the effects of the Cookie, Hyperspeed Potion, and the Cotton Candy. Candy Cannon Appearance.

will you trade your skeleton t-rex for the pink cat? The Candy Cannon is a limited legendary toy in Adopt Me! that was available as a Gamepass during the 2018 Halloween Event for 2000.As the 2018 Halloween Event ended, the Candy Cannon is currently unavailable and can only be obtained through trading with other players.. Candy Cannon can shoot an unlimited amount of Candy.The candy shot from the cannon turns into lollipops when a player picks it up.

https://twitter.com/newfissy/status/1089685483435773952, https://adoptme.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Cannon?oldid=237284. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Sorry my inventory is nft except for the FR crow for bathtub and cloud car sorry, If you would like to trade I’d be happy to add a R ghost bunny and Santa sleigh. You mean DC (dream car) XD ps does bathtub complete the pet need? So if someone could clear this up for me, I'd appreciate that.

So, I'm kinda confused on its worth. @9998765324688262528Aa no u should add two neon dragons or two neon unis then it fair.

The candy shot from the cannon turns into lollipops when a player picks it up. No flying cars exist in-game.

I played Adopt Me when it first came out but not enough to have any of the original items.

Rarity

The Candy Cannon is a limited legendary toy in Adopt Me! Oh! 0. I'd like to know because I really like them. However, the Cloud Car is white rather than yellow and cannot fly. What People Trade For Candy Cannon/ CC ~ ADOPT ME - YouTube Only obtainable through trading, however, you used to be able to get it through the old gifts.

The Cloud Car has a typical cartoon-type appearance, although it could be based on the Nimbus Cloud from the Dragon Ball series, as it is a magic cloud that Goku uses for transportation and also leaves a trail behind it. Cloud It can now only be obtained through trading.. So sorry, it’s only for cloud and bathtub but I will add R ghost bunny and a Santa sleigh. Some say neon rideable unicorn but others say a griffin or something. Perk #1