It is similar to the privileged nature of conversations between patient/doctor, lawyer/client, or priest/confessor.

There has to be a line. -this takes an extreme example, and does not correlate with the words the writer is trying to contradict. ", but for those who doubt the authenticity or infallability of texts like the Quran, TOrah, Bible, etc, it's no longer the sole source of guidance.When studies and science contradicts (even temporarily contradicting or flawed studies) people begin to question and doubt traditional beliefs. 40 min ago, Java |

Although I suppose there may be some extreme things that could be beyond reason that I can’t (and don’t really want to) imagine. In cheating on a spouse, there is a civil (as well as an eternal) contract being broken, unless the seculars have suceeded in redefining marriage to the point where even fidelity is optional. So I should re-phrase the question this way: According to the Church which of the following is preferred (or should be encouraged) - a state in which fornication is illegal or a state which has no laws against it (most of Western society as far as I know). Much of it is being made by the “Government stay out of the bedroom” crowd. When that is the case, you will find that the parents are so troubled that that would have happened anyway. And as long as mother & son or father & daughter, don't procreates then it's no harm done, from a biological standpoint. 1 hour ago, We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. Ever hear of forgiveness? The agencies have to do checks for things that will affect safety and health, which homosexuals can provide as much as heterosexuals.In addition, where does the speaker pull the words,"moral beliefs" from?

Has it ever been considered that God just wanted that to be so we could continue to reproduce and not die out? And, yes, the two are related. What about drug use diminishing consent?

When that is the case, you will find that the parents are so troubled that that would have happened anyway. Well, I’ve always held the view that we are free to sin and that our behaviour is our choice and we are going to pay for it when we die. Does my opinion reflect the spirit of secularism and modernism that’s present all around me or am I correct?

. No adult can claim to be unaware of that possible effect. 19:27 prohibits that too.

To be fair, this one does relate to the topic at hand, but another issue is raised. That isn't what it means at all, it means we have no business to judge what a couple dose in their bedroom, Ignorant fool. It has been accepted for inclusion in Louisiana Law Review by an authorized editor of LSU Law Digital Commons. 49 min ago, C | Clearly the state is (or should be) extremely limited in legislating bedroom sexual activity. Here is what I have noticed:1. So for example two young adults have pre-marital sex or a husband cheats on her wife. The state has no interest in such things? Suicide? there are too many people for the planet to easily sustain, so maybe this legalization is God's way of saying it's alright now.If one wants to believe in and respect God, one must keep an open mind and try to understand his messages. I think that gays MUST be open to the moral teachings of the bible to understand homosexuality properly and, that religious people MUST be open minded when it comes to interpreting their religion.Never challenge anything that you have not considered from all points of view. (Since the lack of such a civil law doesn’t change its standing with regards to natural law), In countries with a common law tradition at least, one spouse may not be compelled to testify against the other conversations. The individual’s consicence has to be moved to confess it otherwise it is noone’s business. What is the authentic Catholic teaching on this matter? For official apologetics resources please visit, What goes on in a private bedroom between consenting adults is no business of the state.

Sure there is the difference that god doesn't say that it is alright to do things in the bedroom now, but two people make the same commitment as they would heterosexually. C++ | I know it's an awkward question, but seriously, if you don't want to be stoned to death make sure you are informed of women's menstrual cycle schedules.I also pray to the good Lord you have never had a haircut, Lev. Gay "marriage" (whether the name is technically correct or not) along with straight marriage is a brilliantly shining projection of love.