3. 4. God created things as they are supposed to be.

- Only let your conversation be.St. Choose one metaphor that Pope uses to describe the universe and explain its significance. Whenever you look at your current life and the how you have reached this level, you will realize that whatsoever happened in your life is for good only. also 2Corinthians 8:2 of the same Epistle.) Pope’s purpose is to shed some light on people are getting involved with the enlightenment movement.

Pope states that “Whatever is, is right.” We don’t know about what God’s plan is nor does God believe that all the worst things are happening around us is already planned.

To believe “whatever is, is right?” is to believe and accept that whatever happens is for a reason. If some thing happens- there will be some effects-, It may be beneficial for some, harmful for some one else. Striving together for the faith.--Properly, with the faith.

(Comp. That what God has plan will be, no matter what the outcome is, we don’t know only he does.

The leaves of a tree move or stir, not by a command from someone but due to air---- by the way, do not ask again,"Who ordered the air to blow leaves?" Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called. We should accept that everything happens for a reason and there is no changing that. If you are the middle of your live, your may not realize. “Success is not a miracle.

. Actually there are some people who don't want to struggle, who are lazy. Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”, Borowski, “This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen”. 4.

From the base of peran; properly, through, i.e. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. What goes around comes around definition is - —used to say that if someone treats other people badly he or she will eventually be treated badly by someone else. So we should be happy with the result and move on in life. So we have to learn to accept the present and be confident of something best to happen. 1. The phrase "in one spirit" may refer to the spirit of man, or to the Spirit of God. What would it mean to believe that “whatever is, is right?” How would that affect one’s outlook or behavior? Hence, they consider that whatever happens happens for the best. 1 Thessalonians 3:6 But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you: Philippians 2:1,2 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, …. God created animals too so why do people think it is ok to let them go extinct, and also treat them cruelly?

To just accept everything as it is will cause someone to be calm but not take charge of their own life. From the same as euaggelizo; a good message, i.e. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. What do you think of the answers? In Pope’s poem, he explains that man is to accept their fate and not try to change it . I wanted admission in a very good school but coundn't get it because of high donation. Why cant Atheists have their non holy land?

The, the definite article.

Verse 27. Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the. 37:6-13, “For to the snow He says, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the downpour and the rain, ‘Be strong.’ 7 “He seals the hand of every man, That all men may know His work. So when we cross boundaries, it affects our behavior. There are so many bad things happened in my life.

Why do christians believe in the Bible. He means to justify the ways of God to man.

According to Pope, what place do human beings have in the universe in relation to other creatures? Ephesians 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints. It’s all part of the plan for a certain scenario or problem to occur in your life. God causes the weather, Job. to discern clearly; by extension, to attend to; by Hebraism, to experience; passively, to appear.

A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc. This fosters an outlook that allows individuals to live passively, without questioning anything. To stand fast, stand firm, persevere. 24. In the eyes of god though they were perfect as he made them how he wanted. (2)To UNITY OF SPIRIT, based on humility and self-forgetfulness (Philippians 2:1-4).].

IF a money purse with heavy cash, is lost by a person and found by another, it is good for the finder, if he is dishonest and it is good for the loser if the finder restores the purse to the owner. Atheists: Why dont you praise yourself for the inventor of Jeans? To live the life of a citizen, live. If you found $20 on the floor, it was always meant to be found by you, no go spend it. The faith of the gospel--the power of Christianity--is personified. Everything happens for a reason, good or bad, positive or negative.” – Brian Tracy. In, on, among. The gospel. You can agree to this statement or you can disagree as it is individual’s perception. I have personally experienced in my life that this statement is so true.