thats all.

Top Answer. 2010-03-08 23:03:54 2010-03-08 23:03:54. So its his "Old lady". Why do girls call their friends girlfriends? I know the rumors and the gang related activity associated with them. When did organ music become associated with baseball? SInce more than 50% of Australians are female, most Australians don’t have girlfriends, or not in the sense this question implies, so there is no generic answer to the question as posed. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? ", Don't you get more than one response??? Answer. "So me and the old man were out shopping the other day". I've never called any of my g/fs that. With exception to a few "here and there" serious metal fans, seemed like classic rock was far and away the overwhelming choice of the majority. Wiki User Answered . I do love him dearly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I think it started out as a biker /trucker term... sounds better than some other things Ive heard guys call there wifes. The early bikers were a subset of the Beat crowd in the early 50s, and not quite the same as the "outlaw" variety of a decade later, such as the Hell's Angels. Used to work in an HD shop, owned a bike, tended bar at a place frequented by bikers and ran a little from time to time. Why is pumpkin a cute term?................there orange and round. girls call their bf oppa, but what do boys call the girls? Although, last night I was playing some of fdd's links in Sexyfattops's rock thread, and there was a vid of GBH from '85 or '86, which is a show I would have gone to back then.

theres no real rhyme or reason i don't believe. I call mine Sugarcock more than I call him the old man. Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? I sure hope my man doesn't ever call me old lady even when I get old . And do they pass their women around to other men in the group? The term "ol' lady" has always seemed derogatory to me, but then again my mother and grandmother had more to play in my upbringing than anyone else so maybe that's where the difference lies (at least to me). was recently asked out to lunch by a man who is in the hells angels mc. I know it will seem weird to men...but girls call there friends Barrelhse Well-Known Member. But I would like to know why would he be so persistent in wanting to go on a date with me (who is 10yrs younger then him)? It came into its present use gradually, as boomers grew old enough to think of their girlfriends as women.

its a term of endearment if your man is calling you his ole' lady he is really down to ride for you even if you dont like the term my fiance calls me honey bunny and i hate it but shes down to ride for me so i deal with it, Yeah you should see him blush when we're out in the store and I yell something like..."Over here, sugarcock! Aw.. You're gonna get me all verklempt, Lacy. i know that in other languages like vietnamese the guy would call their gf ''younger female'' or dongsaeng as a korean equivalent, but dongsaeng seems to dont apply when it comes to romantic relationship in korea. Jun 2, 2008 #11 Ya mean the Ball & Chain?! Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. ToastedFox

bcos she has been acting bossy and matronly. All Rights Reserved. Well when referring directly to her, pet names are cute. Asked by Wiki User.

Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? My hubby says most guys at his work call their wives old lady excpet of course when she is present but it is nice to know not all men do. No I don't like the sounds of that either, lol. Maybe just “friend” would work. But no woman wants to hear you referring to your wife as "old Lady" escpecially her, lol. You must log in or register to reply here. girlfriends because they've been there like there boyfriends have JavaScript is disabled. 11 12 13. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. What's wrong with calling her your girlfriend or wife when referring to her? Why do girls call their friends girlfriends? I refer to my wife (Seamaiden) as either my woman, my sweetheart, or my baby. So what, then, should women call their female friends? i don't mind being called old man at all, it makes me feel distinguished and wise. GenJen54 is close enough in her etymology. The San Bernardino, or “Berdoo” Hell’s Angels on a run to Bakersfield in 1965. I call my ex BITCH .. Now Lacy.... it's not just men calling the wives "Old Lady".... have you never heard somebody say something like "Ask the OLD MAN?!". JavaScript is disabled. You must log in or register to reply here. Lmoa VV. how about the ol battle ax for those that just bitch& complain about everything. been there for them...also because they kinda are like girlf. (A representative of the NBCUniversal show Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce declined to comment.) Not Dave!

Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? Would like us to call you "Our Old Men" lol. well im from tennessee and growin up anywhere you're bound to inherent the dialect.. yeah i say ol' lady.. its just a pet name.

Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I had always been curious about this one so I thought I would make it into a poll.

If you are 13 years old when were you born? no he's trying to encourage you to not be old in a negative kind of way. well don't look at it age wise, think more as old lady means thats the woman they want to grow old with.