So that gates may go by different names to those who have their own experience, yet the function of the gate will certainly be the same.

So, check your life today and be sure it is in accordance with what God wants – our lives don’t belong to us, for in Him we live and move and derive our being. In breaking demonic yokes over your gates, anointing oil is vital.

By Dr. Abu Bako. I bind you and cast you into the pit of fire in the name of Jesus. 3 of 7. Spiritual gates are passageways to enter through or to go out from destinations. Although Jacob called that place Bethel or the house of God, due to his personal experience there, that place had being previously named Luz which means light or enlightenment. Will you enter through each of these gates of spiritual growth? Matthew 28:2, Joshua 20: 4- 6). Even the door leading to your house or office is a gate; windows are also gates; roofs are also gates. The anointing on the other hand, enables us with the strength needed to turn back the spiritual battle at the source, before it gets near to us. There are things that happen in the lives of people which they are not able to explain, yet they can easily recognize the cycle of these unpalatable events or occurrences and the…, Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. Father, please make the crooked places before me straight and break in pieces the gates of brass and the bars of iron. There must be some form of dedication to the work of God before you can be empowered to be in charge of the gate because the fate of others would also depend on you. The following has to be taken care of: 1.

If God had not intervened in the case of Balaam and Israel, Balaam would have cursed the people of God by means of the evil altars and sacrifices he offered upon them (see Numbers 23).

Some churches planted in certain areas come under the yoke of the principalities ruling over that territory and they hardly experience any growth, they remain spiritually squeezed and suppressed until they pray and unseat the territorial demon sitting on the spiritual gates of that territory. This is the kind of thing that happened in Acts 17:16-34 and Acts 19:23-41, the city was fully under spiritual siege.

Lord, go ahead and open the two-leaved gates so that they will remain open as our blessings keep flowing in.

In our villages, the main altar of the family is usually set at the entrance of the house of the family head, where all sacrifices are offered.

Other gates mentioned in scripture are: the gate of heaven (Gen 28:17), the gates of Hades (Matt 16:18); gates of righteousness (Ps 118:19); gates of death (Job 38:17). So that out of respect, these certain areas are protected from common use. I throw the giant dragnet of the Holy Ghost and I catch all the spiritual “gate men” working against me and my family.

2. Wednesday: Restoration Service – 9AM to 12PM.

We must possess the gates of our enemies according to Genesis 22:17 and Genesis 24:60.

I therefore shut this gate permanently against the wicked. Now the next paragraph in the story tells us why perhaps these gates are hidden out of our natural sight, He was afraid. ( Log Out / 

In the spirit realm, whoever possesses the gate controls the territory. But when you open your mouth to speak, you are establishing the covenant of the Lord. Moreover, the greater the sacrifice performed on their evil altars, the more power is drawn from the realm of darkness to cause the territory to be full of darkness. Parents should always pray for their children and speak the word of protection (maybe using Psalm 91) over their star, and if possible, anoint them too.

You can also ask God for revelation concerning your destiny. In the New Testament, whenever people made a covenant with the Lord, they were building an altar for themselves. There are gates that are portals into the body, mind, soul and spirit of individuals. 3. Tagged as brain-washing, Build your walls, children's ministry, discretion, doors, ears, eyes, filters, food coloring object lesson, gates, Gates = eyes & ears & mouth, gossip, Guard your gates, Jerusalem = … Get in Touch. It was to establish a covenant. We must have plenty of praise. Without gates or altars, demons cannot come in. 11 Comments. Monday, February 3, 2014 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Your commitment to the kingdom of God – there must some level of commitment in spreading the kingdom of God before the promise can be established. Thank you for giving them to us. It’ll be the same scenario with Dagon and the ark of the covenant (the ark was a kind of mobile altar) in 1st Samuel 5:2-4, and just as the hand of the Lord was heavy upon the Philistines and smote them with emerods (1st Samuel 5:6), that is how the Lord would frustrate their tokens, make their diviners mad and break all their yokes and burdens upon the people wherever His altar is erected. They understand gates and use this understanding against the church, which ironically lacks the requisite understanding, let alone operate at that high level. We find this to be truth, that wherever there is a spiritual portal, the presence of God will be there in Spirit form. Spiritual gates are places of power and control. Then the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said to me,’ ‘Go, prophesy to My people Israel.’ Now therefore, hear the word of the LORD: you say, ‘Do not prophesy against Israel, and do not spout against the house of Isaac.’ Therefore thus says the LORD: ‘Your wife shall be a harlot in the city; your sons and daughters shall fall by the sword; your land shall be divided by survey line; you shall die in a defiled land; and Israel shall surely be led away captive from his own land.’”.