Just like the ceiling I got on my car Neck, I need some becky. Je me fais sucer pendant que je m'accroche à ses cuisses She got that wet shit. On the balcony all outside Ian gon flex, I mean it She in the bed, we gon need more time Meuf, allons faire du jetski [Chorus: YFN Lucci] Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Neck, I need some becky. She my lil' freak in disguise I grip on them ankles when I get on top (Top) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Gettin’ head while I’m grippin’ her thigh Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Girl, where you want me to nut at? Go ahead bitch show out Yeah, she got that wet shit, Ecoute, j'ai besoin de sexe, d'une chatte bien mouillée Traduction Wet (She Got That...) - YFN Lucci. Oui, je suis assez masculin Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? artist: "YFN+Lucci", (function() { Tu veux discuter avec moi sur la notion de confiance Vas-y, salope, raccompagne-moi à la sortie

D'une bonne baise, il me faut une jolie poupée Man he tryna turn me into a wife (A wife) Kiss on your belly. La petite bourgeoise, je l'ai prise par derrière Wet Remix Lyrics: Lyrics to Wet Remix by YFN Lucci and Here you can get the list of Wet Remix lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) from Fresherslive. Getting head while i'm gripping her thighs Girl let's go jet skiing Kiss on your belly, yeah Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée. Yeah, she got that wet shit Uploaded by Jennifer Mackenzie on September 17, 2020 at 7:16 am, YFN Lucci - Wet (She Got That...) (Lyrics) Hé, meuf, comment tu vas. I put that bitch in New York, huh Je m'arrête en Bentley, mmm I am not regular, they not a tussler Girl where you want me to nut at, yeah, [Chorus]

Neck, I need some becky 204.6k Likes, 4,927 Comments - BIG LATTO (@mulatto) on Instagram: “WET REMIX @yfnlucci out neowww” /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Made that pussy grip when he inside (Inside) I pull up Bentley truck, huh Love me forever, I don’t need no change Ne te penche pas en avant, tu ne sais même pas faire l'amour Elle sait qu'elle est comme une drogue Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Stream: https://yfn.lnk.to/WET, ➥ Become a fan of Rap City: She know she just like a drug She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah)

We be goin’ crazy, got him tryna make a baby I'ma catch them balls like a fuckin' goalie Elle n'arrête pas de me faire mouiller, je n'ai pas besoin de sécher Mm, mm, je suis ravi d'avoir essayé Neck, I need some becky I want you, you want me and my love She on my head, I don't even know why Meuf, où veux-tu que j'éjacule ? Ima fuck you till the sun go down Yeah, I caught her in magic Kiss on your belly, yeah I put that bitch in New York, huh

I love when a hoe call me daddy, I'm here because of the stripper who didn't know her house was on fire, Put.it in 0.75 for the til tom version at 0.01, Only people who did not come from tik tok can like. Just like the ceiling girl, take off your top Please download one of our supported browsers. Girl where you want me to nut at, yeah Je t'embrasse sur le ventre Je repars en Jeep Neck, I need some becky http://spoti.fi/2Oj93y1 Yeah, I’m a lil manish Fuck me good, I don’t need no lies

Just like the ceiling, girl, take off your top Yeah, she got that wet shit Yeah, she got that wet shit I'm in the back of this bitch with my leg up On the balcony all outside wet. Follow us on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2Oj93y1 Turn a nigga down when you see me on the train Put it on him, make him catch the holy She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah)

She got that wet shit, uh (Wet)

Garbage ngl. Look, sex I need some wet shit. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I ain’t no spitter, I swallow that semen (Yeah) Kiss on your belly, yeah

Les cookies assurent le bon fonctionnement de nos services. Girl you're the best, I mean it Ride on that dick like a bike (Bike)

We can fuck in the back of my ride Uhh, she got that wet shit, [Verse 1] Yeah, she got that wet shit })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. http://www.facebook.com/rapcitylife Ian gon flex, I mean it Mmm, elle a une chatte bien mouillée. Caught a audible passed it

Yeah, she got that wet shit

Try it free. I’m with a baddie, ate her like an edible Yeah, look Elle est mon petit monstre déguisé Turn a n*gga down, when you see me on the train Neck, I need some Becky Wake up and hit from the side (The side)

Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée When you fuck me, look me in my eyes (Eyes) Put it on him, make him catch the holy I ain't no spitter, I swallow that semen (Yeah) Turn a nigga down when you see me on the train

Man he tryna turn me into a wife (A wife) Je tire sur son tissage, j'espère pouvoir lu retirer son survêt Uh, uh, girl, glad I tried

I'm pullin her weave, hope Ion pull her track out After I’m done, he gon’ need a mop (Wet)

Elle a une chatte humide, bien mouillée Don't bend over, you'n even know how to ride Yeah, I'm a lil manish. Je l'ai mise sur un vol pour New York, mmm We be goin' crazy, got him tryna make a baby Just like the ceiling I got on my car Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Neck, I need some becky Yeah, I’m a lil’ manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) Kiss on your belly, yeah She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah) She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) She got that wet shit, uh (Wet) She got that wet shit.

Fuck me good, I don't need no lies Pull off in a track hawk D'une bonne baise, il me faut une jolie poupée In the master suite we out of town Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée. She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) (Think it's a game) Love me forever, I don't need no change var opts = { Couple weeks later, when you see me, I'm your type This pussy leakin’, he got me singin’ Yeah, I’m a lil manish [Intro: YFN Lucci] D'abord, tu me refuses quand tu me vois dans le train I put my trust in her, huh She got that wet shit, yeah (Big 'Latto) Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée Elle me suce, je lui enlève ses habits Yeah, she got that wet shit