I’ve lived in this cottage for ten years, after selling our family home nearby. FEMAIL debates as comic Katherine Ryan says it's better to be the... Can YOU pass this English quiz for 15-year-olds? [3] She passed the 11-plus examination and went to Darlington High School.

view all Immediate Family. Wendy treasures this picture of her husband Jack Bentley (pictured as a young man). Please read our Commenting Policy first.

Every Wednesday we take it in turns to meet for lunch at one of our houses. Read more: Whoever is free – big ones and little ones – can join us. Spouse (1) Jack Bentley (1955 - 22 April 1994) ( his death) ( 2 children) Trivia (6) Has two sons: Ross Bentley and Alistair. He painted this image from The Railway Children, a film I really love, because he was touched by it too. America Votes 2020: Is there a path to unity in a seemingly divided America? [24], V&A, Theatre and Performance Special Collections, Elsie Fogerty Archive, THM/324, Commander of the Order of the British Empire, "A few Butterflies as children meet actress", "BFI Screenonline: Butterflies (1978-83)", "BBC One - Reggie Perrin, Series 2, Episode 6", "BBC One - MasterChef, Series 8, Episode 12", "BBC One - Waterloo Road, Series 9, Episode 14", "BBC One - Death in Paradise, Series 5, Episode 5", "Emmerdale: Butterflies star Wendy Craig to guest star in Sandy's exit story". America Votes: Still no clear winner in U.S. election, Trump launches legal challenges, US election: Experts warn America’s political climate rife for partisan clashes. My mother, Anne, who died in 1995, loved to go to auctions.

In 1956 she appeared in the West End alongside Robertson Hare in John Dighton's farce Man Alive!. [14] In 2014 she appeared in an episode of the BBC popular drama Waterloo Road. He and his Australian wife Lynda live in our village and we’re great friends. Experts capture 'murder hornet' queens after returning to clear nest, Coronavirus: Farage denies Trump wanted people to use 'bleach', Piers Morgan: 'Frankenstein has lost control of the monster', Johnson scuttles out of House as May leads assault on lockdown plans, Loyal Golden Retriever reunites with her owners after losing them, Former Corrie actress goes for Helen Whately over care homes, Piers Morgan says Trump is feeling 'bullish' about election, Austrian terror attack: Police swoop as shots fired by synagogue, Man is attacked with a hatchet and a bicycle on Dublin street, Excited dog 'tries to get its poodle friend to come out and play', Adorable moment panda cub tries to stop keeper from leaving, Shots fired outside Vienna synagogue as man seen holding weapon, Outfits with checks appeal: The Sloane Rangers' favourite pattern is back - with a bold and colourful twist. 33024634, citing Oxford Crematorium, Headington, City of Oxford, Oxfordshire, England ; Maintained by Find A Grave . Does Craig mabbit have a daughter? In September 2004 it was revealed that the second of her sons. © 2020 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc. Carol Todd opens up about losing her daughter Amanda to cyberbullying 8 years ago, Carol Todd, mother of 15-year-old Amanda Todd, joins 'The Morning Show' with Dr. Wendy Craig to talk about the impact of cyberbullying and their new documentary ‘Dark Cloud.’, Biden closes in on U.S. election win as Trump sues, counting continues, U.S. election results: Live, real-time election results as America votes. Other Works

Actress Wendy Craig had an affair with John Mortimer over 40 years ago and they had a child called Ross, pictured right, now 42. America Votes 2020: Protesters try to enter Detroit ballot counting location, U.S. election: Biden says he’s optimistic about results, careful not to declare premature victory, America Votes 2020: Ex-U.S. ambassador to Canada hopeful, but cautious, Carol Todd receives national honour for cyberbullying and mental health advocacy, Amanda Todd one of four Canadian women celebrated in musical tribute, Amanda Todd’s mother hopes for justice in her daughter’s case following Dutch ruling. She was previously married to Jack Bentley. Yes, Her name is Leila Rose and she is Who was the founder of Wendy's? brother. Geni requires JavaScript! [2] She trained as an actress at the Central School of Speech and Drama, then based in the Royal Albert Hall, London.[4][5]. [7] Also in 2017 she starred as Miss Bat in the first three series of the CBBC programme The Worst Witch. Wendy Craig. Her mother Carol Todd, who has been outspoken about Amanda’s case and the realities of children dealing with cyberbullying, is retelling Amanda’s story in an upcoming documentary called Dark Cloud. Craig says cyberbullying is when social media is used to harm or hurt another person on purpose and typically it isn’t a one-off event. About a year after he died a car arrived at home, and in the back was a pup Jack had bought for me – another English setter. She was awarded the CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2020 Queen's New Years Honours List for her services to Drama and Charity in Berkshire, England. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. The change of title came after Craig's character met and married David Redway (Richard Coleman), an antiquarian bookseller, in the Richard Waring-created comedy. father. She was previously married to Jack Bentley. This week it's Sarah, 29, and Sami, 32, but will romance be on the... And that's why you don't miss flying! Love Is Like A Butterfly – the theme song from my BBC2 comedy series Butterflies, which ran from 1978-83 – is embroidered on the bunny’s jumper. He got all the main cast to sign it, including Bernard Cribbins and Jenny Agutter. Daughter of Jack Bentley and Wendy Craig Sister of Alaster Bentley Half sister of Ross Bentley. Half sister of Ross Bentley. When she was twelve years old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School. [16] In 2017 she appeared in the second series of the ITV drama Unforgotten. No winner has been declared in the 2020 U.S. election. [10] Twenty years later, she played Matron in ITV's The Royal (2003–2011)[11] and she also made several appearances in the 2002 adaptation of John Galsworthy's novel The Forsyte Saga. What happens now? As told to Yvonne Swann. When she was on her own, after my father died, she used to put Bonzo at the bottom of the stairs as she thought he might frighten burglars away. |  She adds that being an educator herself, her whole mission in life was to help others. |  Amanda Todd’s mother opens up about losing daughter to cyberbullying 8 years ago. Eight years ago, 15-year-old Amanda Todd took her own life. Hilarious social media photos capture VERY inconsiderate plane... Burns survivor, 36, whose neck and breasts melted after gas can exploded and set her alight insists the... or debate this issue live on our message boards. She is an actress and writer, known for Butterflies (1978), The Servant (1963) and The Nanny (1965).

When did organ music become associated with baseball?

My husband Jack Bentley, pictured as a young man, had this trombone made into a standard lamp. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? [15], In 2016 she appeared as Mary Goodman in the BBC detective series Death in Paradise. [23], Craig was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2020 New Year Honours for services to drama and charity. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. She trained as an actress at the Central School o… Timmy Mallett gave me this painting for my birthday about six years ago and I love it. A doctor answers our questions, Work by folk artist Maud Lewis featured in this year’s holiday season stamps, U.S. election: As vote counting continues, here are the lawsuits Trump has filed, U.S. election live: Ongoing coverage as votes are counted, Protests, some violent, break out in U.S. cities over unknown election results. She attended Durham High School for Girls, initially as a day pupil and later as a boarder, which she revisited in October 2007 to open a new building that had been named after her. Daughter of Jack Bentley and Wendy Craig I had him for 15 years and I loved him to bits. He later worked as a journalist and script-writer. https://globalnews.ca/news/7407693/amanda-todd-cyberbullying

I look forward to Wednesdays every week. Amanda Todd’s story is being told in a whole new way.

She bought this pottery dog at one, and called him Bonzo.

What percentage of alcoholics successfully complete the Salvation Army program? mother.

Do divorced men make the best husbands? Wendy stars in the second series of CBBC’s hit drama series The Worst Witch on Mondays at 5pm.