From peitho; objectively, trustworthy; subjectively, trustful.

The good and faithful servant is the one who will take this mantle and make a difference right where they are.

However, the tone of his book was written to a Jewish audience with the purpose of announcing the arrival of their King and Messiah, Jesus Christ. 18But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. So from this fear, one will not learn to read, another will not hear sermons! You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. dropdown. Calm delight. This is what the king told his servant: “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! I pray this BLOG will be a blessing to you. controller; by implication, Master.

Enter into the joy of your lord.' It also gives you the encouragement to keep going and to continue in what you’re doing. The, the definite article. Clarence L. Haynes Jr. | Contributing Writer. '- New American Standard Version (1995)His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.- American Standard Version (1901)His lord said to him, Well done, good and true servant: you have been true in a small thing, I will give you control over great things: take your part in the joy of your lord.- Basic English BibleHis lord said to him, Well, good and faithful bondman, thou wast faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.- Darby BibleHis lord said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Remember how this conversation started. Psalm 16:10,11 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption…. Enter into the joy of your lord. Lord, master, sir; the Lord. The first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist. If you want to be a faithful servant, then take whatever you have and offer it faithfully to the Lord. “His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.”

Enter into the joy of your Lord." So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. Matt 25:35-36, 28:19-20). “His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” He was just a regular member to the casual observer.

(2) In God's government, promotion depends on fidelity. To go in, come in, enter. It is my prayer that He will be able to say Well done thou good and faithful servant.

This should be the driving force of our life, that we would make him proud of the lives we have lived.

These are the most important responsibilities of every Christian. From kata and histemi; to place down, i.e.

Read full chapter. As a result, they produced fruit. This is your responsibility and Jesus will hold you accountable for it. I left that funeral inspired and motivated because his life was an example of a job well done.