That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. Thanks in advance. 1/4 MOA positive clicks for elevation and windage adjustments ensure an accurate shot.

In 1930, William Ralph Weaver established the W.R. Weaver Co. in Newport, Kentucky. They did suggest that Bushnell will offer you a very nice discount on a new Bushnell scope rather than repair the Weaver. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 10AM-6PM CDT Mon-Fri The K6 features a fixed power scope with 6X magnification. Weaver is one of the most highly recognized names in the sport optics industry. Although Weaver makes good scopes with good glass for the money involved, the brand as a whole hasn’t been updated in years.

We would like you to be 100% pleased the first time when you buy, given that they claim that your optic should cost equally as much, or even more than your rifle itself. They specialize in repairing several scope brands, including Weaver. The best thing about the Classic K Series, the Kaspa Hunting Series and all other rifle scope collections offered by Weaver is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a high quality scope that works as it should.

The K series /marksman, with the old steel tube are great scopes, I have a couple one in 4x one in 6x. If I come across any other questions or updates, I’ll update this page.

Before deciding to buy any Weaver Kaspa Scopes Any Good, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. My suggestion would be a scope repair facility in Tulsa, OK, called Iron Sight Inc. I called the Weaver line and spoke with a Bushnell customer service person who indicated that they were not taking Weaver scopes in for repair, and the warranty was no longer being honored. The best way to locate neutral opinions on Weaver Rifle Scopes is right here with our Weaver Riflescopes Reviews. With today's optic technology, could be one heck of a little 22 scope …

This affordable, standard design scope may not include all the high-tech extras that you can find on other, more expensive sport optics.

[amazon fields=”B0001GVRXW” value=”thumb” image_size=”large”].

And optics brands that don’t make money don’t stay around all that long.

It was smaller, lighter, and more affordable.

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher, it gives the test 1st and the lesson after. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 It was smaller, lighter, and more affordable. If you owned a previous K Series scope and want to purchase a new K6, you will need a new base to install it. My own experiences with Weaver scopes started as a teen when I purchased my first Weaver K6 scope, which was a fixed 6x powered scope. Based on my phone conversation with a Bushnell sales rep, it sounds like Weaver is not supporting the original Weaver warranty, so you would have to go to a 3rd party private repair facility (Such as the Iron Site facility I mentioned above) and pay to have your Weaver scope repair.

Some of their most popular products include their fixed-power scopes in the K-Series line, the high-end Grand Slam Series, and the versatile V-Series line. For example, Weaver never did jump on the FFP (First Focal Plane) bandwagon and offered an FFP scope option.

This Weaver Marksman Scope is a 4 Power scope that has a duplexe Crosshair Recticle.

Weaver built his first rifle scope by hand and soon offered a 3/4 -inch tube 3X model scope, originally known as the 3-30 to the public.

In conversations with people in the sporting optics industry, the theory is the decision was based on many factors, including: I suspect that all the factors above in conjunction led to a decrease in sales, which led to a drop in overall revenue for the brand. Copyright riflescope-review.com 2020 - Disclaimer: Rifle Scope Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Ebay affiliate program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com (or any related Amazon web property), and Ebay.com or any related Ebay web property. Intl. Last update on 2019-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. The Kaspa 3-12X50mm Dual-X Scope is another popular option among today’s hunters. All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. While the K6 is a top-rated scope for the company, it’s important that potential buyers know both the good and bad aspects of this accessory.

Hey, that's a nice collection of old catalogs, there. Your email address will not be published.

But it is one of the most reliable and long-lasting scopes that you can find. If you like Weaver and still want to get one, then you have two options moving forward: (1)   There are still plenty of new Weaver scopes available in different marketplaces. Is anyone familiar with these optics or have opinions on them.

But this scope with all its simplicity is the exact optical accessory that so many outdoorsmen are looking for. So I picked it up for $21.50 with $6 shipping. At least they were up to the early 70's. A word of warning, though, as I learned the hard way:  Iron Sight can’t repair every model of Weaver scope, so I’d suggest calling them to discuss the details of a repair before you send a scope in for service.

For the last few months, there have been a number of rumors swirling around online…, Another common question that I was asked about customers who were just being introduced to…, When the outdoor company I use to work for first started carrying the Meopta line…. Also, Weaver Optics has removed all the rifle scope models from their web site. vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.Copyright © 2008-2012 Gunner Forum. If you are looking for a scope that has all the latest variable ranges and infrared technology, this isn’t the product for you.

Most traditional scopes only reach 4X magnification, and that is where the K6 offers a slight advantage, allowing you to take shots an additional 150 to 200 yards away. This is a fantastic Vintage Hunting or Target Rifle Scope. Re: opinion of an old weaver marksman 4x scope?

The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date. This and all other Classic K Series scopes are backed by Weaver’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. We've compiled a list of the Best Weaver Kaspa Scopes Any Good of 2019 to buy, including Top (Highest) Rated Weaver Kaspa Scopes Any Good Reviews on Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Reddit, Consumer Reports... You will know What is the best Weaver Kaspa Scopes Any Good on the market, What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy.

Each scope features multiple reticles in a lightweight and compact design.

I talked to our store representative who handles Bushnell, and he confirmed the news. We will not repeat it here to save your time. They are a fine old scope.

When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. A little heavy and long by modern standards for fixed power, usually only have fine … Hunters in the U.S. could choose from the American-made Noske scope that cost around $0 or the Zeiss that was priced at around $.

The Weaver K6 scope is designed to take all types of abuse from heavy recoils to being jarred around in the back of a pickup truck. As the name of the line implies, these scopes are designed exclusively for hunters. The scope appears to have never been mounted. Your email address will not be published. The design was much better than the best selling German scopes at the time. The early model scope sold well for Weaver, and he later managed to move from his small shop in Newport to a larger facility located in El Paso, TX just three years after establishing the company. I had it repaired and will mount it on my Garand when I find a quality repro G & H mount. contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Swarovski Scopes Review, Features And Performance, Top 10 Best AR 15 Scopes and Buying Guide, The Best 1-4X Scope You Can Buy: 1-4X Scopes 101, What Is the Best Long Eye Relief Scope in 2017.

This is one of the more popular scopes from the Weaver brand because of it’s classic, no hassle style and how affordable it is to own. When William Weaver introduced his Model 3-30 scope back in 1930, there were very few options for rifle scopes available at the time.