I want to follow up on an invoice I emailed on April 1. Collecting late payments from clients… I’m sure you agree with me when I say that: So, is there any way to make the problem of debt collection suck less? Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "we look forward to receiving in due course". Well, it turns out that there are one trick that works great: Here we’ve collected some insanely useful email templates for collecting payments from clients faster. ... your account is past due. [Subject:] Your payment for [Project X][Client’s name], I recently sent you an invoice dated [date], for [services rendered]. Otherwise, I’ll be expecting your payment by [date X], and will be contacting you on [date Y] if any issues still remain. A quick note to say that I am really disappointed that you have still not paid me the [..] that I’m owed for the work I did for you. Request: Payment or a phone call today to discuss payment options. our work in improving the governance structures and funding modalities for the United Nations system. Thanks, [Your name] [contact details, website], SUBJ: Account Alert: Your payment is due today. If you have any questions regarding this invoice, please call us at {phone} or contact us via {email}. According to Google’s ngram viewer, in due time was the more popular phrase until around 1910 when in due course surpassed it in usage.Currently in due course is the only phrase we found consistently listed in all dictionaries, and therefore should have a slight preference in usage, at least for formal documents. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the service we provided on 5/1 or on your outstanding balance please call me personally so that I can make sure that you have an excellent experience with us. We wanted to touch base with you about your account here with us. Examples. While I’ve worked up to standard and delivered on time, the compensation still hasn’t arrived.

Should your company have any legitimate reason for non payment, please contact us within the next seven days so we can fully investigate any issue. [Invoice ]. Otherwise, I look forward to receiving payment within a week. Originally published at blog.juntoo.co on April 21, 2015. As at today’s date, we have yet to receive payment of the outstanding amount, which is now considerably overdue. I’m not saying that I don’t want to work with you, I do. précises qui peuvent s'avérer nécessaires pour. There you go, clear, actionable email templates that help you collect late payments and which lets you focus on your work rather than inventing new ways of collecting late payments. In the grand scheme of things, it’s not a lot of money, but actually I think that this is more a matter of respect. We value your business and are here to help you. take up his residence in due course as will appear in due course - English Only forum In due course - English Only forum in due course - English Only forum in due course of the works - English Only forum Should no query exist please be aware our payment terms are strictly XX days and we make no provision for extended credit terms in our pricing structure. I noticed that your invoice is overdue by 25 days and wanted to reach out to make sure that you received our original invoice and my reminder email on 5/15. If you have already mailed your check, please disregard this notice. • I look forward to hearing from you in due course. We are a small business and each payment is necessary to fuel our operations, which includes the in-house technicians that we pay to work on your campaign. I have always been there at the drop of a hat to sort out any problems you might have. The above sum was due for payment on DD/MM/YY but as at today’s date no payment has been received. I hope you have are enjoying a productive week.

As always we are grateful for your support and loyalty. You have been a valued customer for many years, and you have always been conscientious about paying your bills within the 30-day payment period. * To keep $CLIENTBUSINESS in good standing (and avoid service interruption,) please pay now at: $INVOICEURL *. For longer texts, use the world's best online translator! As always, if you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us at {phone number} or {email address}. that have been identified, so as to equip our European financial sector with the best possible supervisory system. I hope this note finds you well. réagir aux problèmes identifiés, afin de doter notre secteur financier européen du meilleur système de contrôle possible. But if I can’t rely on you paying promptly or it takes several attempts and reminders to get my money, that’s not good business. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. But if I don’t receive what I am owed within the next couple of days, I will have to think twice about helping you in the future. Notes the criticisms of Commission Technical Assistance projects made by the ECA in its Special Report No 6/2007; notes further that the Commission will address these questions in its Strategy to meet EU aid effectiveness targets on Technical, 228. prend acte des critiques formulées par la Cour des comptes, dans son rapport spécial no 6/2007, à l'égard des projets d'assistance technique de la Commission; observe, en outre, que la Commission s'efforcera de résoudre ces questions dans sa «stratégie pour atteindre les objectifs d'efficacité de l'aide de l'Union concernant la coopération, I hope that our attempt to resolve this issue as rapidly as possible will not be affected by, the formation of the new government of the Russian, J'espère que notre tentative de régler ce problème le plus rapidement possible ne sera pas affectée par la, formation du nouveau gouvernement de la Fédération de.