"He was my friend. As previously reported, STATIC-X will release a new album titled "Project Regeneration", featuring the last recordings of Wayne Static, on May 29, 2020. I have to learn lots of parts…find the right places in my own voice to deliver my best version of these songs…I'm never gonna sound as good as Wayne did, doing Wayne's thing. What beards do  you nominate for the best in rock and metal? !!!

I'm stunned and shocked. Lamb Of God: The metal band has laid down some powerful riff and tracks over the past 20 years. News about the death of the Michigan-born rocker, known for his gravity-defying hair and "chintail" beard, was announced on Saturday. STATIC-X has always been four guys.

reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Scott Ian: Anthrax‘s guitar player has sported the billy goat for a long, long time. With hits like “Push It“, he will not be forgotten in the music world. Awesome beard. Get your answers by asking now. "No additional information is available at this time.". He would be honored by the celebration and he would dig the shit out of this.". Because of this incredible find, the new STATIC-X album will now feature lead vocals by Wayne on virtually every song. We went to our friend Laney, who also makes the masks for many of the SLIPKNOT guys, as well as Manson's band, and Rob Zombie's band, et cetera. Dirty looking, unkepmt, nasty hair and all. Definitely a NO go unless you get a straw hat, corn cob pipe and some home made coveralls (just like the Amish wear). 8.The Beards: The amply named Australian band is all about the beard. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends). You might not know who you are yet or where your going but be confident in how your getting there. Zakk Wylde: The 42-year-old guitarist is a true rock n' roll beast and he duly has the mane and grisly beard to match. Try your best to be honest.

But I feel really good about it. Their second major record, 2001's Machine, was their first and most successful album—it reached No. The rest of the group's original lineup will also be featured on the album and in the music videos, including the promotional clip for the single "Hollow", which was released yesterday. And about the hair ..... i tried putting gel, but when i spike it up my scalp is showing.How come it doesnt show for Wayne static ? Wayne Static (1965-2014) With his iconic, straight-up hair and long, bushy beard, Wayne Static formed his industrial metal band Static X in 1994. BLABBERMOUTH.NET Try your best to be honest. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.