It jerks out hair from the roots without leaving the skin red or sore, and you can enjoy hair-free days for at least 3 weeks. They are made with natural ingredients that work well on all types of hair, even thick and coarse ones. This wax is so cute and works really well. I used a fan to help it harden, didn't work the way I hoped. How do I use it: Heat wax beans … Took a few minutes to get the right consistency, but that could just be my warmer. No matter in the field of waxing kits or wax beans, Lansley has always been committed to bringing customers excellent product quality, excellent customer service and a spirit of continuous improvement as the goal, listening and recording customer needs to continuously innovate. These sprays also come handy for a painless bikini wax. This makes it safe to use on all parts of the body. Hard Wax Beans for Hair Removal (All In One Body Formula) Our Versatile Pink Best Loved by KoluaWax for Face, Bikini, Legs, Underarm, Back, Chest. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. These beans come with a pre-wax spray to help prep your skin and post-wax remover spray to soothe the skin. It generally takes about 30-50 seconds. The Wokaar brand wax beans are usually bundled with their own brand of a kit warmer and it might be a good idea to purchase them together since there is a much-added value in the bundle – there are a few wooden spatulas included, several different flavored hard beans … Whether it is your back, your legs, your bikini area, or any other body part you want hair removed from, this hard wax offers a stripless and flawless hair removal at home. It can be used to wax all hair types – short, shaved, long, soft, or coarse.

I love that it's pretty, but other than that I would not recommend it at all. The subsequent spray before and after feels great, and there is no stimulation! This is the worst waxing product I have ever bought. Formulated with certified natural ingredients, it is safe for your skin and doesn’t leave any residue on the surface of your skin. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Not much left to tweeze. It barely removes any hair.

Large Refill Pearl Beads for Wax Warmers, Wax Beans Hard Wax Beads Complete Kit for Painless Hair Removal 10 Extra Waxing Spatula Applicator for Bikini Area, Face, Legs, Eyebrow, Body Pearl Wax Warmer and Brazilian Wax (PINK ROSE, 2.2), Wax Beads, Painless Hair Removal Full Body Brazilian Bikini Beads Waxing At Home for Face,Underarms, Eyebrow, Back, Chest, Bikini Areas, Legs Hard Wax Beans, Pearl Beads for Wax Warmers - 300g (10.58oz) (Blue), Perfectly pourable wax beads mean less waste.

While a visit to the salon might take a lot of time and cost a bomb, you can try using hard wax beans at home. Once it hardens, simply yank it off. No need for strips and so effective on coarse hairs, This wax works wonders if you actually know how to use it took Carr of all my stubborn hairs and left my skin so smooth. Get  Lansley Home Waxing Kit —Solve all your problems and Enjoy Beautiful Life. Hard Wax Beans for Hair Removal (All In One Body Formula) Our Versatile Pink Best Loved by KoluaWax… $17.87 ( $1.12 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. I've purchased this product 4 times befor and absolutely loved it.

KoluaWax Multiple Formulas Target Different Type of Hair, Eyebrow, Facial, Armpit, Bikini, Brazilian,for Women and Men. These sprays also come handy for a painless bikini wax.

Hard Wax Beans Wax Beads 21oz - Painless Coarse Hair Removal - For Bikini Brazilian Underarms Back and Chest - Hair Removal Waxing Spatulas, Waxing Kit Wax Warmer Hair Removal with Hard Wax Beans. Since I've only used this in the microwave, I'll go over what has worked for me using that method. And it grabs 98% of the hair. As it spreads easily, you can tackle larger areas in a few strokes. Lansley has no any affiliation, association, endorsement, or sponsorship with or by Amazon.com.