For manufacturer warranty information, please contact us.

The retro fish surfboard is very wide, making it very stable.

Let’s bring Wavestorm’s Paddle Board out of obscurity. Years later, following their surfboard’s success, they decided to put that same mentality into building a SUP.

Aside from the cheaper price tag, their surfboards are easy to stand up on, reducing your likelihood of falling off.

Whenever you want to turn a specific direction, place your paddle on the opposite side of the direction you want to go. Although I guess I could just not take my heavier weights with me when I surf? Some of the Wavestorm surfboards that you can choose from to include or start your quiver with are: 1. I just saw an ad for a 5’8” Wavestorm Fish, 41L, it looks super fun! Their popularity came to rise with their surfboard, a board that was pegged as the perfect beginner board. You should know that there are two basic strokes in paddle boarding: Forward Stroke and Sweep Stroke. Guess I'll have to do a review :-), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

Make sure to clean your paddle too. It is strong and won’t flex too much with the waves.

It’s very easy to adjust and takes only seconds to find the proper length. To clean your board, simply rinse it down with fresh water after every session. Ordered.

This will also help if you are traveling a lot with your board and don’t have a bag or anything around it to protect it. All rights reserved.

© 1998 — 2016 Costco Wholesale Corporation.

It left the surf community in awe when we could see the kind of work it was able to put out. The 5ft8 Wavestorm™ Retro Surfboard has fun built into its …

Make sure that the water you are in is deep enough to where your fin won’t hit the bottom or any rocks. Slightly bend those knees (not too much!)

The paddle that comes with this board is pretty solid. Fish are usually smaller, This looks like something fun to be able to just thrash around on shore-break, Just took this in 5ft plus clean waves. You probably won’t be able to carry your SUP like a surfboard unless you have gorilla arms. Naturally skillful riders with heavier weights will be able to surf smaller boards efficiently. Think 3 left and 3 right. Always keep your top hand on top to drive the paddle into the water.

This is an exception to Costco's return policy. LG CordZero Cordless Stick Vacuum with Dual Batteries.

If you have a waterproof bag with your belongings, a life jacket, or anything else you don’t want to leave behind on the beach, you can easily tie it down with the storage strap and keep it safe with you. Order Online and pickup at your local Costco. ". Has anyone gotten one yet? For a forward stroke, you won’t be using much of the bottom arm, so you can keep it pretty still. NOT ALL MAKES, MODELS AND SIZES AVAILABLE. Pick up your paddle and lift the nose off the ground. Terms & Conditions.

The foam crosslink deck takes away your need to wax. Anyone know if they’re available and cheaper in-store like the original wavestorm? 8′ Pinline Classic Longboard 4. The high-density foam will help to lessen the amount of damage that your board takes in comparison to a fiberglass board. The longer the stroke, the less effort it will be on your arms. Some higher end SUPs come with handles that make this a bit easier, though the Wavestorm obviously doesn’t provide that luxury.