I know Nami Skyla is amazing and thanks for the feedback :D. Have you tried to read the post using your phone on the horizontal mode instead of the vertical?

These go from 850k to 1.1 million DPS. Lethal attack for finishing vulnerable enemies. And most importantly; it is the only stance that is even feasible to use alongside, Reads first sentence. Can someone guide me through? You're thinking of the other guy. Best stance for sparring is brutal tide.

Posted by. DogShapedDog - it's the best shape for a dog. Nunchakus: Ninkondi Prime (the only Prime nunchaku with a riven disposition of 1.10/1.55, best with and without a riven).

As long it has slash it is top tier melee. This is detailed on the wiki page for each stance. Polearms: Plague Kripath (0.65/1.55 riven disposition, best with and without a riven) The best combinations are Plague Kripath, Seekalla, Vargeet II Jai, Exodias to use: Exodia Brave for heavy attack builds for extra energy, Exodia force for more damage, Exodia Hunt for slam attacks to pull enemies). :D. All These weapons have slash as its highest percentage. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. These are things that just can't be quantified. Cleaving Whirlwind: Rending Crane: Tempo Royale: Noble Cadence (Conclave only) Heavy Blade Weapons . Used to close gaps on enemies through high mobility. This is mainly due to the fact that the Stance "final Harbinger" procs 2 Status "impact and slash".

Can be equipped on: Broken War Cronus Dakra Prime Dark Sword Ether Sword Heat Sword Jaw Sword Krohkur Mire Pangolin Prime Pangolin Sword Plasma Sword Prisma Skana Skana Skana Prime denotes weapon … The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Find the best Warframe Melee Weapon at Overframe with our Melee Weapon tier list! Each stance drops from specific mobs. This allows for last-second decisions on combo changes to occur immediately after the first attack has finished. Find the best Warframe Melee Weapon at Overframe with our Melee Weapon tier list!

Recently, I have been trying to raise up a controversial subject I made around ”Shattering Impact” being able to replace corrosive on weapons with “Impact” as its primary damage such as most of the hammers or weapons that have stances that force “Impact” such as heavy blades and staves and, again, hammers.

For example, if you are aiming down the sights of a primary weapon or blocking incoming fire, and then hit the melee button, you most likely want to get in close! Stance Mods are special mods exclusive to Melee weapons that provide bonuses and additional attack capabilities. The faction mod needs to be tested per faction or it would be useless. Without Riven---------------------------------------------With Riven (disposition), Dual Keres--------------204.5k-----1) Dual Keres-------------611.6k (1.20/1.55), Nami Skyla Prime--------201.5k-----2) Nami Skyla Prime-------494.6k (1.00/1.55), Prisma Dual Cleavers----200.6k-----3) Twin Krohkur-----------425.5k (1.25/1.55), Dual Cleavers-----------197.4k-----4) Dual Raza--------------424.8k (1.40/1.55), Dark Split-sword--------169k-------5) Prisma Dual Cleavers---423.5k (1.10/1.55), Dual Ichor--------------165k-------6) Dual Cleavers------------417k (1.20/1.55), Dual Raza---------------152.1k-----7) Dark Split-sword---------415k (1.21/1.55), Twin Krohkur------------140.3k-----8) Dual Ether---------------410k (1.45/1.55), Dual Ether--------------139k-------9) Dual Ichor-------------398.5k (1.16/1.55), Dual Kamas Prime-------125k ------10) Dual Kamas Prime--------237k (1.05/1.55). Stats used: Heat damage ( for extra status proc and it could be any element really for the sake of the calculations, if the weapon isn't going to get an extra status to proc from this stat, I change it to attack speed), crit. & Vengeful Revenant which is the hardest to acquire but you can try and farm from Rathuum or Concultysts. Sword is a type of one-handed Melee weapon in Warframe. Scythes: Reaper Prime is the best with the riven (1.00/1.55 riven disposition) but Plague Keewar Zaw is the best without the riven (the best combination is Plague Keewar, Peye, Vargeet II Jai) Exodias to use: Exodia Brave for heavy attack builds for extra energy, Exodia force for more damage, Exodia Hunt for slam attacks to pull enemies).

This is mainly due to the fact that the Stance "final Harbinger" procs 2 Status "impact and slash". Personally, I'd like to see Nami Skyla Prime removed from your list, simply because I'm being selfish and don't want to see its dispo drop any further. damage + elemental heat damage + base damage with a harmless negative you will have 6 different statuses to proc. Question. For those that prefer non-zaw weapons, Karyst Prime would be the second-best choice (0.50/1.55 riven disposition). One-handed Nikana: Sepfahn Zaw is the best with a riven (0.75/1.55 riven disposition) but tied with Nikana Prime without a riven. Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade) Galatine: Galatine Prime: Gram: Gram Prime: Masseter: Paracesis: Scindo: Scindo Prime: Vitrica: War: Zenistar: Weapon Comparison [edit source] Name Type Normal Heavy Slam Slide Range Slam Radius Attack Speed Critical Chance Critical … GAUSS is my new best friend. Enjoy! This rework of Combos applies to every Stance, not just the weapon types. On a tangent, is there a place to farm stances in particular? Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe.