When the trigger is disturbed, the unit will discharge a Shotshell Primers 209 Primer to warn you of movement detected within the area of operation. Great tool. I have used it to great success camping to scare raccoons and also at my home to alert me of a certain nuisance Neighbor trespassing. Camp Safe. Shotshell Primers 209 Trip Alarm* This outdoor necessity alerts you of any nearby movement with a tripwire-initiated alert system.

I bought one of these 209 perimeter trip alarms when they first came out.

Can't find the dammed Primers anywhere... Great alarm with light out due to the Hurricane’s that has hit my state, this is a great watch for things left in yard or under shed. American Green Cannon Fuse.

WARNING: For outdoor use only. It worked like a dream and simple to operate. NEVER USE LIVE AMMO. Our Custom king dragon overshot card marks our dragon's breath round as it is the King of all Dragon's breath. 12 Gauge Perimeter Trip Alarm w/ 209 Adapter* Made of 6061 Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring loaded firing mechanism and a trip trigger. Keep away from flammable materials. When the trigger is disturbed, the unit will discharge a Shotshell Primers 209 Primer to warn you of movement detected within the area of operation. 10.

Keep away from flammable materials. 12 Gauge Perimeter Trip Alarm w/209 Adapter. Made of 6061 Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring loaded firing mechanism and a trip trigger. 5. Perimeter Alarm, Trip Wire, Booby Trap: I have a building about 300 feet from my residence. Our Custom king dragon overshot card marks our dragon's breath round as it is the King of all Dragon's breath. This item is restricted in the following states: CA, HI, NY,Washington DC, IL, CT, NJ, MD, Please check your local State, County and City laws for restrictions on dragons's breath ammunition. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Rothco 9 LED Hand Crank Swivelhead Flashlight features ABS plastic with a 180 degree swivel head, with magnetic base. BE EXTREMELY careful of what is down range as these rounds can start fires over 400+ feet away. Really happy I purchased the product and looking forward to buying more.

This device is compatible with 12 gauge power flash bangs, Shotshell Primers 209, flares, and pepper gas depending on situation and requirement. Check local laws for other regulations. The owner Is a great down to earth guy and his staff is phenomenal and I’d like to say their customer support is top notch.

See our outstanding product tests and reviews on the TAOFLEDERMAUS YouTube channel that has received millions of viewsl! Has scared the 2 local garbage bear away five time this spring and early summer 2020. $12.99.

War HOGG Short Sleeve T-Shirt. Add to Cart. See our outstanding product tests and reviews on the TAOFLEDERMAUS YouTube channel that has received millions of viewsl! The quality and craftsmanship is unmatched. I like it and very effective for an alarm. When the trigger is disturbed, the unit will discharge a Shotshell Primers 209 Primer to warn you of movement detected within the …

* *Speed Loaders Kevlar Trip Line. These rounds produce a stream of 5000 degree burning metal particles over 400+ feet. They seem like a good perimeter alarm system considering all of the different types of loads you can get. $19.99. Sold Out 5. Make Ready with War HOGG Tactical: Concealed Carry. Flash Bang 172dB - 5pk. The Original Super Dragon's Breath™ is a trademarked term owned by War Wolf Ordnance INC. All images are copyrighted and owned by War Wolf Ordnance INC. See the AMAZING video tests of our Dragon's Breath done on Taofledermous!

Turns your shotgun into a flame thrower! BE EXTREMELY careful of what is down range as these rounds can start fires over 400+ feet away. Choose Options. This device is compatible with 12 gauge power flash bangs, Shotshell Primers 209, flares, and pepper gas depending on situation and requirement.