It is Blues, it is Soul, and it is the clear synergy of both a strong writer’s point-of-view and a kickass backing band. Cover by Shelby M’lynn Mick. WONDER. Half awake, I wander through this houseLost in a labyrinth, left with no way outI built this house of mirrors all myselfThe faces staring back at me look like somebody else, Searching every room, I am not freeTo my dismay, I have forgotten how to leaveAnd everywhere I turn's another wallThe doors are locked trust me I know, 'cause I have tried them all, Perfect, you're my poisonI sip on you to wash down the shameAnd though I am hungover in the morningFacedown in the carpet I feel safe, I am always wondering what you seeSo I quietly conceal the dark inside of meSins and scars you'll never recognize'Cause I am the master of maintaining my disguise, I think you're overthinking about underachievingAnd so you're sinking right down through the floorThe demons, they've been creeping in your head while sleepingThey're always keeping you from feeling more like yourself. In any case, it goes by like a car ride with the window down: relaxed, uncluttered, and intimately navigable. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play The Arcadian Wild's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. The energy of that acoustic guitar becomes manic, the harmonies soar, the fiddle, the fingerpicking, the room gets crowded, and then it stops. It’s a wonderful sense of melodic precision accompanied by a broad and orchestral production. It a gorgeous delivery of a roller-coaster of a song, where the peaks and valleys are all melody and frets, strings and wood and breath. in Roots. song: "The Poet", The Arcadian Wild tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including envy green, empress, blue eyed girl, a benediction, the ballad of donnie gene Wonder..: E, A, D. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams.

The voice is intriguing, artful, and syncopated, with a big synth-driven climax that goes for maybe 4 bars. It a gorgeous delivery of a roller-coaster of a song, where the peaks and valleys are all melody and frets, strings and wood and breath. This song is featured on our CHILL NEW Songwriters playlist. Available on CD only. Key and BPM for Wander.

With some mandolin and a simple duet, this song starts out very unassuming, until you realize how developed that melody will soon become. It’s a beautiful and plaintive melody, with open and honest lyrics about mining the past for clues to happiness. - Music by Mad Zach, BROCKBEATS, Slumberville, and More, Sultry Dance Pop from Canada. Spotify username: AIO, Monthly Winner. A simple strum through the verse gives the song a slightly tropical flavor, until the jazz voicings pick up over the chorus and we are cast into a bed of flutes. THE ARCADIAN WILD. On her new single Roller Disco, Jennah Barry ties a bow around her lost love and kisses it goodbye. This tab is for mandolin. 232 views, added to favorites 7 times. Wander Wonder Intro tab by The Arcadian Wild. The beauty of this song lies in the character and the personality of the writing style. The Arcadian Wild began in the fall of 2013 when a few choir students from Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN met up after class to jam for the afternoon. This song exudes excitement, it has movement, and the emotional delivery of that lead vocal really comes across in the chorus. Wonderwall Chords by Oasis. Download Pdf. This song is featured on our Roots Collection playlist. It’s cool. - Skott: Darling, Inviting Folk Pop from Nashville. 1) The Poet 2) The Ballad of Donnie Gene 3) Millstatt 4) Wander. Here we get a 2-minute candy-drop; a linear song like this is a palate cleanser. And again. Yes No. Wonder.

It a gorgeous delivery of a roller-coaster of a song, where the peaks and valleys are all melody and frets, strings and wood and breath. Chords for Wander. The Poet Chords by The Arcadian Wild. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Rain Clouds. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

The trio sound comes together magnificently and the dynamics of that acoustic guitar complement the deep bell notes of the double bass. It benefits from a certain rigidity using the backbone of that acoustic guitar, with a few wandering elements like the slide guitar and that Mellotron. The duet harmony gives it depth, and the lyrics paint a pacific getaway, spent lost between the highway and the sea. Kyson is the musical project of Australian born and now Berlin-based producer-vocalist Jian Liew. Birthed in Mahopac, New York, Friends at the Falls is composed of Jake Stam on vocals and rhythm guitar, Matt Montgomery on drums, Don Senese on the keys, Dan Walsh on bass and Nick Gennusa on lead guitar. You make it sound so easy. The Arcadian Wild is an indie folk trio from Nashville, Tennessee. Chords for Wander. And there’s that everyday-survivor theme, to just dust yourself off and get out there; which is an important thing to remember. Jennah Barry gives us all something to celebrate with her folk-pop oeuvre about letting go of our distractions. - On The Way Down by Aaron Tinjum and the Tangents, Sensitive Pop from Newcastle for Fans of Rufus Wainwright. - Pawl x Discrete: Type Like That. Madison, Wisconsin. With a big vocal mix like that, it’s instantly The Lost Boys, with reverb and vampires howling through the night. The Bull Brothers are a songwriting duo from London. Aubrey Haddard is a Blues and Soul artist from New England. The Poet Chords by The Arcadian Wild.

Five years later, the band now consists of guitarist Isaac Horn, mandolinist Lincoln Mick, and fiddler Paige Park, who together explore a unique acoustic sound that is simultaneously unified and diverse. It feels a bit like a meditation, a reminder to self to not get carried away: Maybe it is that easy, to just get into the flow: follow the rules, don’t get pushed out to sea.

EPS. - Tha Keepaz: 33 (Music Video), High Style and Casual Luxury from Swedish Pop Collab.

Paris, France. - Josh Fudge: Second Date, King James Worthy: The New Definition of Millennial R&B Cool (Music Video), Devvon Terrell: The New Representation of Vintage R&B Cool, Revisiting The Ocean Outlaw Project. Roots. This song is featured on our CHILL Angeles playlist. This song is featured on our Roots Collection playlist. The energy level feels almost physical, palpable, like this song could push a sailboat. The first single from forthcoming Jack Drag full length LP “2018”, featuring friends Aimee Mann & Dylan Gardner. Inspired by artists who seek to blend folk and formal music, The Arcadian Wild offers up songs of invitation; calls to come and see, to find refuge and rest, or to journey and wonder. WILD is a 3-piece band from Los Angeles made up of Lauren Luiz, Zach DeGaetano, and Tyler Thompson. Cover by Shelby M’lynn Mick. I think a comparison to The Killers is apt: the immediacy of the kick drum, and the way the melody works with the beat, and matches up with the snare drum; that simple falsetto hook. It’s got that stompy Credence-style straight-ahead groove with a lot of acoustic guitar over the top.