The car behaves as a mini car should behave. Must be longer than 2 characters. Please try again, or Reset Your Password. Please enter your first name. Many, many thanks for a remarkable product and a customer service that is rare in this country!”, “I must say l'm delighted with the improvement from your chip, its on the standard settings and the difference in the car is amazing!!! Following a first rate response to a query, the product has delivered in spades. Welcome to the official Unitronic website! Price includes tuning and Q Pro+ module.

Note: this tune is designed for the stock emission system. Get the most out of your Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda and Porsche vehicles today with our tuning solutions. Dealers. Fitting took minutes and was effortless, the box was kept on factory settings, I feel there is no need to mess with it.

I bought one.
If your battery cover is in need of replacement or if your engine bay could use a touch of beauty then we have you COVERED! Sorry, there was an issue signing you up, please try again later. 877-537-6283, -Less lag from the turbo (instant turbo response), -MPG increases up to 10% on long distance driving (tested after the VW fix), +50whp and +80wtq on the DYNO (wheeled Power not Crank), - More power in Mid and Top end RPM range, - Install from your garage or driveway, its that easy, - Tuning is done with stock components (No upgrades needed). Choose the diesel engine tuning system with proven technology and a worldwide reputation – the tuning … Inventory last updated: 5th of November, 2020 at 9:00am, “I was a sceptic at first, then after reading the experiences others had been through I decided to give it a go. All Rights Reserved. The most innovative and effective VW tuning solution you can buy – the safe alternative to an engine remap or ECU power chip! If the EDC number is EDC17CP24 you will require a bench tune. ECS Tuning is not affiliated with any automobile manufacturers. So contact us, or read our FAQs. You can edit vehicle subscriptions in your My Vehicles panel. and Intellectual Property, Product Review Free Ground or Postal Service Shipping to the Continental U.S. 331 Metcalf Road Unit 2B-4 (FEDEX/UPS ONLY). Whilst this engine pulls very well in standard form, and was returning 44-45mpg even during the first 500 miles I had to go down the CHIP Express route. The most innovative and effective VW tuning solution you can buy – the safe alternative to an engine remap or ECU power chip! Get vehicle specific content, … (And of course saves fuel...) I have never written a review before (though strangely I do read them and take notice of them, whilst half-believing that they are written by the owner's chums!) It's been a pleasure dealing with the team at Chip Express, I just wish everyone I dealt with in life was this professional!

But CHIP Express were recommended by an impeccable source who had had experience with their product on my model of car - a Citroën C6 with the 2.7 HDi twin turbo diesel. We recommend keeping this box unchecked when using a public or shared computer. The quickest, easiest way to wake up the ALH 1.9L TDI diesel in ’99-’03 Jettas is to reprogram the ECU. Check out all our quirky designs and grab one just for fun. News. Needless to say I am now a very happy boy and would without question take this route again. Manufacturer names and/or part numbers are used only for identification purposes. Please enable javascript to navigate this website. A CHIP Express™ plug-in diesel tuning box will boost your VW's engine power, whilst reducing your fuel consumption. Please tell us what car year and model this product will be for (e.g. Too many invalid login attempts, contact ECS Customer Support. I bought a new 1.7 CRDI Sportage, not the 2ltr purely for better fuel figures. Cruising on much smaller throttle openings and immediate response on acceleration. Buy a VW diesel tuning chip that will safely transform your drive for the better! We invite you to share your shopping experiences with ECS so we can better meet your needs. Schwaben products are characterized by simple, clever designs. Far too often people only feel the need to leave negative feedback on a product, it's very rare that people take the time to leave positive comments however on this occasion I feel compelled to do so. Now you can flash through OBD. From what I can remember about my 2 litre test drive, my 1.7 now pulls better than the 2 litre version.

Big names in the tuning game for these cars are Kerma TDI, Malone Tuning, Rocket Chip Performance and TD Tuning… Password must be at least 8 characters.Password must contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a digit and a special character (! We're here to help! A brilliant product and one that I highly recommend should you want to make the most of your cars potential performance and make a fuel saving to add into the bargain. I would recommend this to any diesel Sportage owner. Sign up to get vehicle specific content, sales, and more. Copyrights Products. Ten days and more than 1000 miles of mixed town, country, low and high speed driving later I am certainly getting more than 10% more from a gallon, and probably 15%, and the performance is markedly better.
A very good car has been turned into the excellent car I had hoped for all along.”, “A friend recommended one of your "gadgets" a year ago and being not-very-techno (but Scottish and keen to save money!) Copyright © 2020 KERMATDI. Another great option with the Q-PRO+ is that you can set it back to stock for Dealer visits. What's not to like?! Thanks for making technology so simple and so successful!”, “Your customer service, speed at which you deal with questions and chip (most importantly) are second to none.

Volkswagen Jetta V TDI Parts & Accessories ... and make sure it stays on the road with some help from ECS Tuning. Now you can flash through OBD . Tell us your name, email address, and vehicle to receive special offers for parts, tools, and industry-leading content. Sign up to get vehicle specific content, sales, and more. !”, “Many thanks for your fantastic service! Excuse the cliché’s, but this car is transformed and by a big margin too. No need to go to a mechanic. Choose the diesel engine tuning system with proven technology and a worldwide reputation – the tuning system specifically designed and calibrated for your vehicle. Upgraded tuning for the 3.0 Touareg TDI. Thank you.”. So if your a doubter like me, don't be because its one of the best things l've ever bought!! We'll automatically keep fully selected vehicles here for your convenience. Must be longer than 2 characters. … Company. The Q-PRO+ comes with Stock and tuned settings to switch between. Their wheel storage solutions may be the best examples of these qualities. The Q-PRO+ Makes it easy to install the tune from your driveway or garage. @ # $ % ^ & *). All Rights Reserved. I have a smile on my face every time I get in the car, and there is about 5-7mpg improvement. Upgraded tuning for the 3.0 Touareg TDI. so to have made me pick up pen & paper so to speak - I MUST be delighted! The Touareg TDI Kerma Tune Adds +50whp and +80wtq and up to 10% increase in MPG after the VW … Unit now fitted and, as promised, the car is transformed.