Was pleasantly surprised by ukrainian language of Son Eun-seo. ????? Hope he will play the same characters here. But i want Jang Hyuk to be the lead please, coz it suits him, Baekyeolie0461 Apr 08 2018 2:54 pm Working there, a brutal murder case takes place and her father/police sergeant went to the crime scene. I really like her both season 1 and 2, and I think it will be completely no use at all if she's not in season 3 anymore. why the two not playing together? Arihant Aug 25 2018 11:02 pm Can't wait. Sarah Aug 12 2018 7:17 am Voice 2 is my first priority of all ! Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! This series will be -the best- series i ever wait this year plese dont make us dissapoint.. Mario Aug 09 2018 12:08 am Cutie Nov 09 2018 8:02 pm

While investigating a serial murder case, Han Tae Joo gets into an incident. Cloud Apr 17 2018 7:26 am Park Yu chun, Park Yu chun, Kim Nam Gil, Kim Nam Gil , Kim Woo sik, Kim woo sik. please plz plz lee jin wook oppa accept the role don'r decline it ..... i am watching return now and it is too perfect love your acting,, evreything. Let kang kwonjoo,do kangwoo and moo Jinhyuk meet,it'll be punch up. Hope Yesung can be main character.

But LJW is doing a fine job in season 2; just wish he would show off some beautiful martial art skills like JH. supersnazzy Jan 01 2018 1:54 am You're reading the news with potential spoilers, make them spoiler free, dismiss. Tim Sep 16 2018 9:08 pm am i the only one who want a lil bit romance for Kang Kwon Joo and Do Kang Woo? So excited for this! Who among here had watched Weekly Idol Episode 328?? He also hides a secret pain that he doesn’t share with anyone.

sheka May 27 2018 12:38 am Yumi: Yes, you can. Ran Oct 14 2018 12:50 am As for Jang Hyuk, i cant think which actor that could best to replace him. I hope son eun soo and yesung will be join this drama again ❤️, kingtasma Apr 28 2018 12:16 am Voice 2 (Korean: 보이스 2; RR: Boiseu 2) is a 2018 South Korean television series starring Lee Ha-na and Lee Jin-wook.

As for THIS current season: I'm loving that Lee Ha Na's character is more involved. JANGHYUK AHJUSSI JUSEYOOOOOO ~~ T.T stil hope janghyuk ahjussi will be the lead role for this series :((, ivi_omoooooo Apr 17 2018 6:11 am Cloud Apr 17 2018 7:17 am I'm so hooked at this thriller drama, it keeps me watching for more. Oh and the ending part, there was a scene of a car and an old man talking to someone and said something like Kang Woo will definitely join them after the bombing scene where Kwon Joo was. One day, he becomes involved in bizarre patient deaths. same cast please. The second season, Voice 2, aired in August 2018. "Voice" is a drama about the fierce records of members of the 112 reporting center defending the golden time at the crime scene. ? The "zombie girl" makes her way into a nearby town, and the Golden Time Team does its best to get to her first.

my Oh Hyun-Ho.

Cloud Nov 04 2017 4:54 am I just can't! Moo Jin-Hyuk (Jang Hyuk) was a popular detective who solved major cases, but after his wife was murdered by a serial killer his life spiraled down. Jhan Jun 24 2018 2:29 pm Episode 1 Extra-ordinary You. I think that Kang-woo had been framed for many times, for crimes committed by the actual murderer. The earthly and the afterworld collide dangerously.

window.W4GRB = new Object(); this drama is amazing. I love lee jinwook but strangely he looks too soft for this character, I mean listen to his voice, oh so soothing while jang hyuk's voice was so bold and full of determination. Yesung Oppa~~~. Pls, Sangtea Jan 03 2018 1:45 am

Exciting to see voice 3. Where is ending of This drama .

Darkbubblex Apr 18 2018 12:13 pm W4GRB.user_rating=new Array(); Daebakk.. Can't wait.. Cicilia Nov 03 2017 5:05 am With the serial killer brazenly turning himself in, Director Kang can't help but think something's off. It's so thrilling, god I had goosebumps on my skin because I was so concerned about the girl's fate. Am I the only one who thinks Mo Tae-Goo is a lot more psycho that Bang Je-Soo haha plus he has a lot of connections way back on season 1 but let's see, still loving it. the ending?? Acting like he's mr. almighty

Ongieong Nov 03 2017 4:00 am Voice 2 is such a good drama series. hawkeye_kv_21 Aug 12 2018 12:14 am He is filled with guilt that he was not able to protect his wife and he secretly looks for her killer. Synopsis OMG I'm so curious after watching episode 6 and now i have to wait a week ugh. OCN Confirms "Voice 4", New Characters and New Cases 2020/10/19, Source The drama "Voice" has confirmed a fourth season. She began to work at an emergency 112 call center. sesang Apr 22 2019 1:09 pm One of the best kdramas out there. Well the title is "voice" and the only one who can hear voices is her. His acting is European style, obviously not Korean, when actors 'act' with bulging eyes and motionless face. meidewi Apr 17 2018 5:49 am This drama is really awesome. Such a stuck in the ending of voice 2, so I wish voice 3 will ready soon, and please bring back our moo jin hyuk (jang hyuk) and hyun ho (yesung) and i so wish there kind of psycho like moo tae gu (kim jae wook), i curious to see colab from jinwook and janghyuk..

Korean Dramas.

Uggghh if the writers really killed or removed Kwon Joo's character in Voice, then they should've told the whole story of Kosuke because season 3 will be pointless if Kwon Joo is dead :((((((((((.

honey swan Nov 10 2017 2:08 am Kang Kwon Joo is still recovering from the explosion that severely injured her. I agree with Ran's comment that 3 of them will reunited, i hope kang center still alive, and Jang Hyuk come back (because all of this mess lmao). Korean Dramas.

ooo my heart feels weak when Jin Hyuk send email that he will comeback when dong woo is healthier and what if Jin Hyuk and Dae Sik make a cameo in the last episode. Genre: Medical Drama, Slice of Life | Network: tvN. All rights reserved.

It is not the same without Jang Hyuk.

An online show host makes a blood-chilling discovery in an abandoned military base. Thirdseason Sep 25 2018 11:12 am For the lead!!!!! Rash Aug 27 2018 11:41 am Yang Aug 31 2018 12:05 pm Savage baozi Nov 02 2017 1:32 pm

With Lee Hana, Eun-seo Son, Jin-wook Lee, Kim Woo-Seok. Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime). Daebak!! UncleBenTheMovieCritixz. Yeah a Jang Hyuk cameo will be good !!

Jjb Oct 29 2018 2:34 pm

At least Lee Ha Na has him in hand. Oh well kim jae wook made it legendary watch 1st season for him, his expressions , his dialogue delivery?????? Inmyheart, dr Aug 22 2018 11:10 pm

But, not yesung, i just hope there is kim jae wook there. it doesn't have the same intensity as season 1; didn't keep me on edge.

iria Aug 10 2018 7:14 pm And also Yesung’s role. I think they will bring the main lead of season one and yesung in season 3 . 1004 Sep 30 2018 8:27 am Najihah Aug 12 2018 3:55 am Voice i'm not asking for a lot romantic scene (bcs it's not that kind of drama lol) just a lil bit, and simple:') i want Kwon Joo at least smile and be happy and be normal and stop thinking about psycho things for a while lol. But I strongly recommend you should watch the season 1 first to understand the character first.

zahi Apr 18 2018 10:11 am ..i think, I know what going on between Kang Woo and Je Soo but I dont whant to spoil it...argggggg. big possibility Kang-woo is the key to the murder case of Miho, a key witness.

Hiso Oct 28 2018 10:46 am Premiere Watch: Voice 2 by girlfriday. Meanwhile, Kang Kwon-Joo (Lee Ha-Na) graduated at police academy with top marks. Working there, a brutal murder case takes place and her father/police sergeant went to the crime scene. Had it been longer, it would've felt too drawn out. Ak Jun 22 2018 2:28 am Guys watch Voice 1 if you havent it was iconic Kim jae wook honestly the best psychopath villain in kdrama history he made voice series iconic Jang hyuk's only role was to swear at his surrounding officers and the villain and even lee Hana's special hearing ability is of no use because by the time she listens to the sound, there's already danger Voice (Season 2) Title: 보이스 시즌2 / Voice (Season 2) Genre: Detective, Crime, Thriller. Then comes the scene of the bomb with Kwon Joo and the flashbacks of Kang Woo's past. I prefer Moo Jinhyuk in slaughtering and torturing murderers. Much better than the first season, so I am looking forward to this season. :'(( no one can replace his role come on!! Even yesung said he always had nightmare after filming the first season. okay, why didn't i see yeesung as being casted again in this season 2? Episode 11 is so very intense.From stuffs, director, actresses and actors you did a great job .

Because he knows a lot of Kang Woo's past in Japan and he know how to speak japanese. I would have watched it even though I wished so badly that Jang Hyuk would be back.

Personally I am thriller kind of a girl and I am biased to anything where JH is in. Thanks fr wasting my goddamn time. Besides, I never see him doing sequels. Gyuri Sep 18 2018 10:32 am

Set around an emergency 112 call center. I really think Je Soo and Kang Woo know each other when they were both in Japan. Other than pre-SCI bumbling and a woman who hears everything but only sectively (the basis of the show), this is entertaining.

OMG that ending !! @nameis I think it's Kwon Yool too, that's why I came here to check the cast. Working tirelessly at the Emergency Call Center, she uses her first-rate hearing to save lives and catch culprits.

I really love this series/drama from season 1 and present drama. Since both the actors are gone from Voice 2, I will not be putting any more of my time in on this Drama. I'm waiting waiting waiting waiting for thisss >_/////<, dancingmulgogi Apr 28 2018 12:43 am I kinda disliked Do Kangwoo at the beginning, but he's kinda hot kkkkkkk.

let's see if it will be more interesting. W4GRB.query_url[1]="/index.php?title=Special:W4GRB\x26bid=1\x26pid="+W4GRB.pid[1]+"\x26stamp="+new Date().getTime(); Where is Jang Hyuk? 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Tamara Jade, Fox’s World Series Game 1 Tops Tuesday Ratings; ‘The Bachelorette’ & ‘The Voice’ Slip, TV Ratings: World Series Game 1 and ‘The Bachelorette’ Fall to New Lows. I would be a great collab! Lee Hana and Son Eunseo are confirmed to reprise their roles from Season 1 of Voice! Also we all remember the first episode of voice.

//

Sorry guys, my words are so messy, but kind of thriller mystery movie really getting to my nerve if i confused or i dont understand the conclusion, that's why i poured it all in here.. okay that's all.. bye, Juvyros Sep 17 2018 3:21 am Will love to see romance plot between director Kang and detective Do Kang Woo..:).

Voice 2 has Jin Wook... Now, I’m just waiting if this will also have it’s own great villain like Kim Jae Wook... Omniia Mohyee Aug 18 2018 4:33 pm i'm still watching the next episodes tho.

He is filled with guilt that he was not able to protect his wife and he secretly looks for her killer. cannot waiting for third season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A voice profiler and a detective team up to catch a serial killer who kills everything in his way — including the trust between the two of them.