No, TopStore does not affect warranty. Close Settings, the TopStore screen will be back to normal. Any idea? The new TopStore app offers download of thousands of 3rd-party apps, emulators, and more. You get to download some of the best and the latest movies from this website. TopStore app was revoked by Apple. Is there any solution?

Yesterday everything was good. When I try to install it want install it says profile installation failed… could not communicate with helper application. Excited users from Top Tier advertising countries. Go to your home screen and start using the app. How can I fix this??

i am chinese,thankyou。my english not very good,,sorry。, Can’t download iTorrent and transmission at all(((, I have downloaded the app and it works but when I download a game from the app it doesn’t let me open it and the icon is grey do I still do the reset for safari, Today i can’t run my app from TopStore, my TopStore profile is : Not Verified This is basically a Tamil website. The app has been blocked by Apple and we are working to unblock it. March 25, 2020 at 4:42 am . This website also has Bollywood and Hollywood movies that are … Read moreIsaidub, DownloadHub an infamous website that has copyrighted content. Tap on the profile for the installer and tap on Trust, Close Settings. TopStore will now work as it should. The app has been revoked and we are working to restore it asap. After one week it told me I needed to vertify the game and it wouldn’t let me. I have tried to all downloads links, however none of the apps I want to download, GBA4ios of NDSios will download. And this is why TutuApp App VIP extremely popular. These include the latest movies and also TV shows. Your email address will not be published. It has been tested by the developers ( Twitter ) and us and is updated regularly to fix any issues. It is a modified app. Please wait for 24-48 hours while the developers restore the app certificate.

please be patient and use the IPABox app, When I go to general, there is no option for “Profile”. it will be resolved shortly. Yes. TweakBox, your favourite iOS Application Discovery Platform, find exclusive apps and games for your iPhone, iPod and iPad for free! Tweakbox is supported on All iPhones, iPads and iPods. I download a game and then for the first day it’s fine but then the next day it says unable to verify app, and then when I go into settings and press verify nothing happens. ... TweakBox Team. thank you for reporting the issue. Find the application or tweak you want to download and tap on it. If you want VIP features, then a Paid yearly plan offers uninterrupted download and signing service.

I go to verify it but it doesn’t work. Downloading contents from this particular website is not legal. The installation is finished.

we are working on a fix. TopStore is exclusively created for the iPhone and iPad. What should i do now, hi, we are working on the issue. Unfortunately, the TopStore app is not available for downloading APK files on Android devices. Every time I press on an app to use it tried to open the it directly closes. Both apps developed by different developers too.TweakBox is wonderful app store for iOS devices. So if you are looking for smaller size movies then you can opt … Read moreBolly4u, 9XMovies is a pirated movie website that allows you to watch the pirated movies. People who are not interested in going and watching movies can simply download the movies and watch it sitting in … Read moreDownloadHub, Bolly4u is one of the greatest websites that will help in downloading Hollywood, Punjabi, Bollywood, and Telegu and Pakistani movies. Tap Install and wait – when the icon is on your home page, it’s done. process, we assure you will not come across any type of malware. This app is an alternative app of tutuapp and app valley. After the app installs on your home screen, go to your Settings app. This website has an … Read moreIsaimini, Isaidub is a wide number of Tamil movies that you can download absolutely free of cost. so I deleted the apps, redownloaded them and now no apps will download from TopStore. Every time I go to open up an app it says a internet connection is needed to verify this app and it won’t open. The website contains a very big database of movies in different qualities.

, When ever I open the app it just turns black and I have done what it says to fix it but it didn’t work, Hi sir good day, i’ve downloaded tapstore and i’ve downloaded to the game i want and i already put trust on its certificate, but the game wont run it keeps exit…how to fix it sir thank you…, I need help to see if my boyfriend is cheating on me, Your email address will not be published. Unfortunately, the TopStore app is not available for downloading APK files on Android devices. It doesn’t opens at all Download AppValley App on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak. DownloadHub an infamous website that has copyrighted content. Check out the infographic below. What I have to do to solve this problem. Is it possible to add Roblox on the app because I can’t download Roblox on the App Store, I tried to download five nights at Freddy’s but during the download of the app, 2/3 of the way in, it just stopped and when I press on the app, it says “could not download, please try again later”. The reason for the growing popularity of these movie sites is the vast collection of these pirated movies. I’ll try to address them in later section of this experience report.One can easily do this by following simple steps. I downloaded topstore fine, but every app I try to download goes through “downloading” but I can’t actually go into the app, It says it cant be installed at this time and there is no profile option anyway i can fix this, Apps are not installing they shows the popup unable to install the app please try again please help me. These include the latest movies and also TV shows. TweakBox brings high quality and What is the system requirements for iPad to install topstore, I need to download GPS test plus how can i get it since its not available on the App Store. Again, because no jailbreak is needed, it doesn’t open your device to external threats. I downloaded five nights at Freddy’s off of your online website, but when I press the app, it says “the app need updating, the developer needs to update the app for it to work on this version of iOS” I have iOS version 12.4.6, It shows me “Top store could not be installed at this time”. None of the alternatives will successfully download any of the apps. If you have an Android device, you can also try this new appstore called HappyMod. inexpensive traffic to your apps. While we work to fix this issue. PandaHelper For Android brings the most convenient way to download apps. hi, sorry about the issue. Download the TopStore app profile right on your device ( download buttons above ) and click Install when the popup message appears. Open your iOS Settings app and tap on the Safari option. Is Top Store VIP Free? Your future audience is waiting to discover your apps. please be patient and in the meantime, you can download the Ignition app. Just delete these tweaks if your device has to go in for repair in the authorized service center. I downloaded it and installed apps. To download unofficial android apps and tweaks, use the HappyMod installer. No need to root and you can get many more paid apps, modified apps and hacked games for completely free.

The Pokémon spoofer already on there is very outdated. SideloadBox. oops, that means apps are revoked. Security is a big focus for Tweakbox, with regular checkups on apps and a strict review Yes, the TopStore basic version is free to download and use and works on all iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad. I have downloaded the app but it doesn’t lauch Tweakbox app is an app for Android and IOS devices.

Note: These steps also work if the app icon is greyed. we are working to fix things at our end. Install AppValley APK on Android Devices to get All Third-Party Apps and Games for Free. I have iOS 13.4.1 on my iPhone 6s and I tried to download the app. We don't say it, it is a fact TweakBox is the most reliable App Installer for iOS. I’ve downloaded Topstore but when I try to download any apps it fails to download any app and when I checked the profile there’s no new request for permission to download the apps. Isaimini is a website that has a huge collection of movies that are available for download.

AppValley Download on PC (windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac) Devices. please use the second link above. I once again tried to download the same game, this time it downloaded super slowly, and at the 3/4 mark the download stopped and when I press the failed-to-download app, nothing happens… no message or anything, After a while it says it can’t be trusted.

in very easy process. Apart from Tamil movies, there is also a wide range of Hollywood movies also available on this website.

Since you can watch movies absolutely free on this website, … Read more9XMovies. The reason for the growing popularity of these movie sites is the vast collection of these pirated movies. In the meantime please try alternatives like TweakDoor and CokerNutX App. hi Jay, thank you for leaving your comment. It is safe to install since it doesn’t require a jailbreak or any special permissions to install. Required fields are marked *. sorry about the issue. They icon appears but says unable to download. AppValley VIP App on iOS to install all games and apps for free. hi, please wait for a while. When I open any app, it just shows a white screen and then kicks me. TopStore also stopped working and you can no longer download games/apps on it. It just says unable to download. AppValley. I have installed TopStore but when I download an app it downloads and then when I click to use it the message unable to install please try again later comes up. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is because it has copyrighted material. I know the implications but I haven’t been able to get an emulator downloaded in about 2 years and would love to. We are working to resolve this issue. There are a couple of questions that are asked frequently about TopStore; here are the answers: TopStore is an app store for downloading 3rd-party apps and tweaks which are not available on the official Apple store. please download the AltStore app. It doesn’t hack the security Apple has in place either but, if you choose to download risky tweaks, they may affect your warranty.