It doesn't bother him much; or at least, he's learned to live with it.

In May of, 2015, a user named minercrafter08@gmail.com decided to attack Joel due to one of his friends trolling him online and accusing Joel of doing something that he didn't do. That's exactly what makes it so hilarious.

Vinny actually responded to Joel's message, and his message came as a surprise because some of the streams Joel watched didn't respond what-so-ever to the viewers.

There's pictures of you even. in Joel's earshot.

There are also people that legitimately think we're the same person.

Joel's mom started defending him, saying "He didn't know any better.". Some memes i don't really fuciking remember please add some that i couldn't recall.

Didn't we play this one before? This is also the same noise Dio makes in Jojo's bizarre adventure.

One summer, Joel's father had the stomach flu. I'm not religious at all but I do read a lot of religious texts I have a full shelf devoted to it on my book shelf. really sorry to hear that vinny.

Joel was paired with a kid named Nils (Nils, the child of bakers, was. Of course, the acquisition of 25-50 viewers is no small feat. Joel learned English by reading Swedish subtitles on English television, movies, and video games. "Mario 7? I'll admit when I first came across Vinesauce, I thought it was a gaming branch-off of VSauce and then got things confused when Joel uploaded your stuff to his channel. In all seriousness though, Joel and Rev are actually really good friends, and most of their rivalry is just played up for laughs.

This is a list kept for reference detailing Internet memes related to each streamer. Terminal 7, Vargskelethor, exinthevatican, Uncle Joel, Jobel, Swedish Vinny, Joel, quoting his father in "Joel's Desktop Stripper Story".

But has since stopped drinking coffee and has now switched to energy drinks.

When he was at school, he had a friend with "no talent" who would always go to school, log in to the computers, and draw a dick in Microsoft Paint. However, it turned out to be a sped-up 2-frame .gif of a woman. You guys dont look or sound anything alike. It sadly turned out to be a speed-up 2-frame .gif of a woman. Rev then commented, "I wasn't sure how to feel about that. In August 2015, Joel shaved off all his hair, and allegedly bears an uncanny resemblance to Phil Anselmo.

But has since stopped drinking coffee and has now switched to energy drinks. Every time someone came in who wasn't allowed he would make the noise "WRRRRRRRRRRY" at them until they left. the public eagerly waits for the long-overdue finish of this ground-breaking RPG. Huh!". When he was at school, he had a friend with "no talent" who would always go to school, log in to the computers, and draw a dick in Microsoft Paint.

"I farted my feet off."

The Vinesauce team are known for spawning a variety of memes due to the unique nature of their individual streams.

A similar thing happened while streaming a Super Mario Bros. bootleg, after he died, he was shown an image of Mario's remains after being devoured by a plant with "piranha tits". One day in college, supposedly during finals week, a crime happened on campus that put the college on lockdown. Joel's first Windows computer had Windows 2000. Joel learned English by reading Swedish subtitles on English television, movies, and video games.

His friend, who still wore diapers, offered to trade Pokemon cards, and Joel was given 200 cards for free. ...the hell? Joel also has a Bandcamp account, in which he uploaded his own Metal songs.

Joel has coined the term "Ostrich Solution", in which you can solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist and simply ignoring it.

Joel would purposely sell the really good cards to his friends and sell the really bad cards to the kids he hated. But your personalities are different, I somewhen noticed that. A few months later, he decided to give streaming a shot, alongside Streamtrap.

Joel was intrigued and decided to sign up.

When he was hanging out with his dick-drawing friend, he kicked a tree.

He was on 4chan's /v/ board and saw a post which advertised Vinny's Spore stream. At the age of 6, he searched for "fat boobies" on his father's PC, only for his father's work associates to later come round and see his internet search history.

Joel has also made an entire album about how much he 'hates' Rev called The Revnarok Album. Joel used to believe that trees had emotions and/or feelings. Vinesauce Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. :P. Didn't know Joel was feeling disrespected though.

Another term similar to this is "Idiot Savant", used to describe animators like Spazkid.

Responding to a comment from the Vinebooru in Part 4 of Joel's GTA: San Andreas stream, Joel revealed that he is "A true Swede" and has blue eyes.

He rode it so fast that he puked and it flew into his face. in Joel's earshot.

Years later, that same kid would make fun of Joel in high-school for still playing video-games with the phrase. It would be a bit like selling my face.". In Part 7 of "Rimworld", it is revealed that Joel has to take insulin shots for his diabetes.

... [Vinesauce] Joel - Spelunky 2 ( Part 5 Death Roulette ) from vargskelethor. His first stream was him playing the 1993 hit DOOM, and people enjoyed it enough for Vinny to promote him to "full-time streamer" He was thrilled, and more people would watch him stream. Hailing from the freezing realms of Umeå (Sweden), he is known for his incredibly bizarre childhood, teenage experiences, Windows Destruction and DOS madness streams. The teachers yelled at him and the other kid saying what could've been the most popular phrase, "Who's been drawing dicks!?". In May of, 2015, a user named minercrafter08@gmail.com decided to attack Joel due to one of his friends trolling him online and accusing Joel of doing something that he didn't do.

Huh! On May 22, 2016, Joel's Twitch account was banned while streaming bootleg games. Rev became a reverend at first because originally he just did it for kicks because it's so easy to do but ended up keeping with it for a while.

According to Rev, "You can do it online for free in about 5 minutes.

When Joel heard him, his blood froze. Joel mentioned that he doesn't have a driver's license, yet he still sometimes drives a car. He is currently in a love/hate relationship with his fellow streamer, Joel. As his favorite streams began to collapse, he had the idea to give streaming a shot himself. Reportedly, 4Chan’s /v/ board had also planned a raid towards the hacker, but the thread was deleted, as 4chan does not allow raids to be planned on that board. Jobel, The Rom collection had a SNES hentai game.

His house was across the street from a corn field. During these protests, Rev stated that, "It became so iconic at the protests that people didn't recognize me if I didn't have it on me. Joel's brother who is also a He-Man fan had one of the villain action figures and it gave him nightmares. The next day, his friend, in tears, accused Joel of stealing the cards, was forced to give them back by his mom, and was never friends with "That little diaper shitting Sonic the Hedgehog-Pokemon lying F*CK face.".