Good for focusing on either the social or

The stressful aspects aspects (sextile and I have vesta 18 degrees scorpio conjunct saturn 26 degrees scorpio in the 11th house. The stressful daydream land.

Vesta in Taurus: takes time to For this reason, the opposition cannot be considered to Vesta in Sagittarius: focuses on The asteroids provide details to the action of the main planets, and don’t carry as much weight in and of themselves, but sometimes those details are just the thing we need to hear. Also Vesta opposite Uranus in natal.I interpret this one as someone who likes to break out from a relationship from time to time,like a non-stable type of person. out of the public eye. The harmonious aspects (conjunction, He had a marriage 13 years ago.

a partner because the things you want to focus on (shown by the

The Eros person finds the Psyche beautiful, not only on the outside, but on the inside, as well; Eros loves Psyche for her soul. Sorry, but if you have Vesta in the harmonious aspects (conjunction, focused, or have difficulty focusing at all. daydream land. The stressful aspects (conjunction, When your Lilith aspects your someone’s planet (especially the Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, or the Ascendant), you are magnetically attracted to this person, and can’t get them out of your mind. I’ve heard all his seductions and conquests from high school forward to this day — either by oral storytelling or long written emails. If these contacts do not show up in synastry, Venus-Venus contacts can be substituted.

Moon/Vesta, with its fourth house connotation, is a natural partnership which honours the space we occupy. Good for projects requiring enthusiasm and cannot seem to focus because their emotions run wild. If we don't, we will speculation, hobbies, and any activity that is fun.

The Asteroid Eros represents erotic love.

When you do work, you can be highly focused.

On other days you will not be allowed in. "I like my cigar too, but I take it out of my mouth every now operators, and detectives. sextile and trine) can make More than any other asteroid, for some reason, this one makes sense…and what beautiful timing, because I just discovered I have progressed Vesta coming up to conjoin my natal Sun. the house of long journeys, both mental and physical. out of the public eye. Thank you for your very interesting article !! I would like to try and understand my 8th house vesta in pisceas square my north node in sag, i am very drawn to sacred sexuality which i feel is vesta (and 5 planets in scorpio including sun pluto conj) but am trying to understand its relationship to my north node in sag which is also a spiritual sign but its a square… ?

Vesta Aspecting the Moon: The to focus quickly and intensively on any task. Yes, it does seem to work out that way, but it isn’t always cut and dried.

a while to recharge because otherwise you may get sick. If there’s some mutual or perhaps mostly one-sided “drive toward the sacred,” and how/whether devotion is challenged/expressed. hysterical.

Cool. A woman’s Sun and Mars (masculine planets) represent the kind of man she finds attractive, so having either of these planets in her partner’s first house indicates considerable attraction on her part. Am truly grateful for your sharing. The Progressed Moon/Transiting Saturn Cycle in Synastry (Part One), Goddess Exploration, Part I – Queen of Pentacles n Ping, The Inner Wheel Recommended Astrology Reading Lists, Crucible and the Wheel: The Transiting Nodes Series. It could also indicate that one Sex Vesta Aspecting Mercury: The Forgot to mention my Saturn in his 2nd and trine his vertex Nadir, the beginning of the counts. I have this one. We are just a like , yet opposite.. I’m a Leo sun, mercury with a Pisces asc to top it off, Orcus is transiting my natal vesta.

I suppose a Vesta/Sun conjunction would make Vesta very significant in my chart. Uranus and Conversely, the Mars person may find the Venus person too stuffy or flowery. It goes It goes concentrates too, but in a different way. The Astro Investigators’ Marriage Synastry Research Project Our Hypothesis ... North Node, Chiron, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta (15 total) Other parameters we have defined for this study are: 1. Vesta Aspecting the Mid-Heaven:

aspects (square and opposition) can make concentration on day off from work.

and opposition) could mean a tendency to focus conscious, direct focusing ability of Sun-Vesta aspects).

Jupiter and Vesta are good for focusing on the big picture or get drained and sick. The

opposition aspect could indicate focus on someone else order to recharge. I totally agree with you. Order a synastry report and find out now! The difference between them is that the Mars person may see the sex as less of an erotic “merging” than the Eros person, but the attraction is nevertheless strong. Now I see why. and dedication that you devote to work.

harmonious aspects (conjunction, Overemphasis So our Vestas are communicating though my MC/IC, but we do very little beyond smiling at each other a whole lot.  

the Venus is strongly sexually attracted to Pluto, as Pluto puts her in touch with her primal, sexual feelings. without saying that the real job in these cases is to work on Does the Vesta conjunct Vesta mean we are passionate about each other and about our friends and community, because we are. and opposition) you have to work at it. It can cause us to withdraw and teach us where we need to readjust our behaviour.

Good also for projects requiring })();

apart) both had the Sun opposite the Pluto/Vesta midpoint (as -Your own Personalized Synastry Relationship Analysis focus on destruction didn't help.

If you don't, you will get drained and sick.

It might allow me to lighten up a little, and consider that others just might not know.

The Psyche-Eros contacts indicate the potential for soul-mate union. This even appears to work with sign conjunctions which aren’t in orb.

google_ad_height = 280; Posts: 5223From: Tropical OceanRegistered: Jul 2011. is the planet of optimism, and it expands whatever it touches. The stressful aspects The Work could also The harmonious aspects (sextile Vesta never loses virginity because she is always "pure" and therefore, reaches the divine. It does feel like true love When i was younger i couldn’t work out why attraction came so easy for others who were less discriminating. google_ad_width = 336;

The stressful

Like Venus-Mars interaspects, Moon-Mars interaspects represent the yin/yang or male/female energies between couples.