01 ET4 (wrecked). You know, for life in the slow lane. His response: The right side of the hitch bolts to the muffler, right where the shocks meet the muffler. For real. One of our owners designed the hitch. The problem was finding a hitch for a modern Vespa. The Vespa Burlington guys were selling a hitch for a GT or GTS last year that was arround $600 (CAN $ - I think) but it sounded like it was really well … All Content Copyright 2005-2020 by Modern Vespa. Capacity, Black, 50in.

67 Lambretta Vega125. I don't get it - is this a joke or for real? x 4in. Camping, etc. I agree with Bryce & Drew. GTS Trailer hitch looks good...edit : Or not ! The trailers are pretty light ( 40 lbs for one above). If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Versa Haul VH-50CC Small Motorcycle Carrier with Ramp, Flexzion Adjustable Bike Cargo Rack, Universal Extendable Aluminum Seat Post Rear Carrier Bicycle Touring Mount for Heavy Luggage Saddle Equipment Gear, Black, Steady Car Carrier - for Wheel Chairs, Transport Chairs, Drive Nitro Rollators - SRC-31, NIXFACE Universal Golf Cart Trailer Hitch for Backseat Footrest 2″ Receiver, Puroma Bike Cover Outdoor Waterproof Bicycle Covers Rain Sun UV Dust Wind Proof with Lock Hole for Mountain Road Electric Bike, Koova Wall Mount Bike Storage Rack Garage Hanger for 6 Bicycles + Helmets | Fits All Bikes Even Large Cruisers / Big Tire Mountain Bikes | Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel | Made In USA (6 Bike Rack), Puroma XL Bike Cover for 1 to 2 Bikes, Outdoor Waterproof Bicycle Storage Tarp from All Weather Conditions for Mountain Road Electric Bike, Vehiclex Ratchet Tie Down Straps – 15 Ft Long - UPGRADED 2200 lb Break Strength – 4 Pk Premium Heavy Duty Cargo Straps & Soft Loops, Vinyl Coated Full Bent Closed S-Hook & Ergonomic Rubber Handle, Metal Bike & Motorcycle Phone Mount - for Any Smartphone (iPhone 11 Pro, Xr, Xs Max, S20). I thought everybody had seen these before. Capacity, Reese Towpower 81378 Class II Step Bumper Receiver Hitch, Black. Caution........If it's mounted right on the motor, I would definitely not install or use this style of hitch! DuH! I guess if you were going camping you put your tent and all the gear in there. Huh? '10 GTS 300 Super, '79 Vespa P200E, '04 Vespa PX200, 2011 SportCity 300 Cube [Sold]. Wonder how that would handle on a road trip. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. That is also the weight listed in the Edge towing guide that came with the car. MAC Motor, BBSHD. FieryRed Folding Cargo Carrier Luggage Basket - 500 lbs. Hmm. Reminds me of something from a Dr. Seuss book.

Ultra-Tow Aluminum Hitch Cargo Carrier with Ramp - 500-Lb. Capacity, Black, 60in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier with Cargo Net and Anti-rattle Stabilizer 60" x 21" x 6" Folding Cargo Basket with 500 LB Capacity Fits 2" Receiver for Car SUV Pickup (USPTO Patent Pending), Pro Series 1040100 Solo Black 48" x 32" Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier, Meyer FHK45054 Receiver Hitch Extension with 4" Drop/Rise, Black, Pro Series 63153 Rambler Cargo Carrier Basket for 2 Inch Trailer Mounted Hitch, Versa-Haul VH-MS XL Mobility Scooter Carrier XL, Silver Spring Manual Wheelchair Carrier with Tilting Platform, STEGODON 5 Bike Hitch Rack 2'' Hitch Receiver Heavy Duty Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars, Trucks, SUV,Hatchback RV,Tow Hitch and Minivans, STEGODON 4 Bike Hitch Rack 2'' Hitch Receiver Heavy Duty Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars, Trucks, SUV,Hatchback RV,Tow Hitch and Minivans, Reese Explore 1041500 Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier, STEGODON 3 Bike Hitch Rack 2'' Hitch Receiver Heavy Duty Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars, Trucks, SUV,Hatchback RV,Tow Hitch and Minivans, STEGODON 2 Bike Hitch Rack 2'' Hitch Receiver Heavy Duty Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars, Trucks, SUV,Hatchback RV,Tow Hitch and Minivans, STEGODON 3 Bike Hitch Rack 2'' Hitch Receiver Heavy Duty Bicycle Carrier Racks with Dual Compound Spine Shield Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars,Trucks,SUV,Hatchback RV,Tow Hitch and Minivans, CURT 45794 Raised Trailer Hitch Extender, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, Extends 5-1/4", 4-1/4-In Rise, CURT 45792 Dual Receiver Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, 2-Inch, 3,500 lbs, Formosa Covers Bike Cover for Car, Truck, RV, SUV Transport on Rack - Protection While You Roadtrip or Perfect for Home Storage, Reflectors 3 Sizes, Hitch Clamp – Cross Clamp 2” Heavy Duty – Made in The USA - Anti-Rattle Hitch Coupling clamp/Hitch Tightener, Schwinn Day Tripper Cargo Bike Trailer for Toddlers, Kids, Folding Frame, 16 Inch Tires, Universal Bicycle Coupler, Quick Release Wheels, Red, Yellow, HUSKY TOWING 88133 Mobility Wheelchair/Scoot. x 19in. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Sports Equipment Vehicle Mounting Location, Price and other details may vary based on size and color.

You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.

I'm posting it here with a picture so that people can see it. Seems like all the carriers I see specify class III or higher. I used to own a small trailer that I pulled behind several motorcycles that I owned for over 10 years. Ideally, this hitch rack needs a 60 inch ramp and can be easily operated. The bolt slots were the shock mounts to the motor are not designed to take horizontal forces and can weaken/crack over time. Husky 81148 Extra Wide Steel Cargo Carrier - 500 lb. I would guess that it might limit the amount of lean you could get if you use a traditional 2 wheel trailer. • I asked the seller how it mounts.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. OH man, sorry guys - I thought it was a hitch so that a car could TOW the Scooter!!! Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ed6d7fd392b2bad x 30.25in. Gotta love Thai ingenuity. You could easily get all your groceries in the trailer in one trip when you go to the supermarket. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It weights 308 lbs, but I have added a box, so I estimate it actually weighs 350 lbs or so when full of fuel. Ultra-Tow Aluminum Hitch Cargo Carrier with Ramp - 500-Lb. That's great, but I'd probably remove it post haste. Capacity, Black, 60in. With the rear box, the Vespa has a length of 90 inches. All Rights Reserved. The hitches are available from Vespa St. Louis. KAYCENTOP Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Rack 300LBS Capacity Scooter Carrier Hauler with Loading Ramp, Fit 2" Receiver of Most Vehicles, SUVs and Vans 3.8 out of 5 stars 8 7% off $119.99 $ 119. x 3in. Capacity Basket Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier with Cargo Carrier Net & Hitch Stabilizer, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, Pro Series 6502 StrongArm Hitch Mounted Folding Cargo Carrier for 2” Receivers, TMS T-NS-MRC001 500-Pound Heavy Duty Motorcycle Dirt Bike Scooter Carrier Hitch Rack Hauler Trailer with Loading Ramp and Anti-Tilt Locking Device, Mockins Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier with Cargo Bag and Net |The Steel Cargo Basket is 60 Long X 20 Wide X 6 Tall with A Hauling Weight of 500 Lbs & A Folding Shank to Preserve Space When Not in Use … …, Allen Sports 2-Bike Hitch Racks for 1 1/4 in. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Hitch, TOPTOW 64131 Dual Hitch Extension, 2 inch Towing Receivers Adjustable Length, 4,000lbs, Mockins Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier | The Steel Cargo Basket is 60” Long X 20" Wide X 6” Tall with A Hauling Weight Capacity of 500 Lbs and A Folding Shank to Preserve Space When Not in Use … … …, Guide Gear Aluminum Cargo Carrier with Ramp, USSerenaY Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier - Hitch Cargo Carrier with Net, Waterproof Cargo Bag and 2 Reinforced Straps - Folding Car Basket Tralier Luggage Hitch Carrier L60" X W20" X H6", 550lbs, Orion Motor Tech Hitch Mount Steel Cargo Carrier Luggage Basket, Fits 2 Inches Receiver Hitch Hauler (Max.