The build your own quad feature is fun and kept interesting with real life parts being added regularly my one complaint would be that this is the only place you can change your camera angle. The start tone of the race, the battery of the drone, and the type of propeller. This sim is very new with only a Windows trial currently available however what we have seen so far looks promising. Liftoff is a game that translates the rush of first-person view drone racing to the digital world. Many “pro” pilots use this simulator such as headsupfpv, SFPV, and Minchan FPV all use this simulator. My advice would be to order a transmitter and use a gaming controller if you really can't wait for it to arrive.

This means for a few I will going off what I have heard and since most sims are dropping regular updates I may not be completely up to date with the latest physics/features. Compete against other players in multiplayer to improve your lap times and climb the leaderboards. Download the free trial of VelociDrone here.

Unlike the FPV air, DCL, or DRL simulator getting Velocidrone working is harder. CPU: Intel I5 3.2ghz. This one definitely takes the budget pick at the moment and additional maps can be purchased online. Even if you say that an hour in the sim half as effective as real practice then an extra hour a week would make a huge difference to your ability as a pilot. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. VelociDrone 1.11.0.386 will be released as a full download. Please login and download the Launcher App to install. However, this may be because of my slow computer.

The guys you'll regularly see are normally the top 50 ranked players and their skill level is out of this world. VelociDrone offers the perfect way to keep training your skills without risking your quad. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. With the minimum computer requirements being lower than most simulators, and a $20 price tag, is it the best simulator for those cold stormy nights?

The graphics look strong and they offered users a chance do qualify for a real life tournament and ultimately the chance to get drafted for a real DCL team. VelociDrone runs on a physics engine that has been perfected over the past two years, and incorporates everything from prop-wash to aerodynamic flutter.

This user interface is not really good, and it takes lots of time and practice in order to create a good track. Whilst Velocidrone provides all the technical detail of a racing quad, all quads come pre-tuned so beginners can get straight up and racing. The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at https://team-blacksheep.com, unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy. Overall, the simulator is realistic and I really like how it flies. Maybe I've been tainted by Velocidrone's slick online implementation but I'd recommend just having an online freestyle session with your friends opposed to actually trying to race. (find it, After downloading the game, there is another thing you have to do before flying. It is large and expansive and really outshines the other more standard maps. Fans of the series will be able to race real life environments and tracks from the series whilst exploring enormous and detailed environments. Operating System: Mac OSX, Windows 7, 8 and 10 (64 bit only) I would be shocked if you could find a lobby these days so essentially this one is a single player game.

Our Time attack mode also lets you set the pace and improve with every lap whilst racing against yourself. Velocidrone has also kindly provided a radio setup video here, which helps a lot if any problems occur. This is epic and a real motivation to play but the sim does (I should say did) have a problem with the physics. This sim is more functional rather than pretty but it gets the job done. Also ich finde am besten fliegt sich FPV Event.. Allerdings bin ich ja heute das erste mal in echt geflogen, deswegen sei meine aussage mal so dahin gestellt.. Seit 29.03.17 is die Version 1.9.1 verfügbar: https://www.velocidrone.com/account/my_licenses, Neue Version V1.11 verfügbar: https://www.velocidrone.com/. GPU: Intel HD4000. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions. The physics in Liftoff are very good, Velocidrone is a little better but the Liftoff team have done a great job and any practice you get on the sim will have a strong carryover to your real life flying.

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? It is focused on bigger and more detailed sceneries and costs a little more to buy. 1) Select game list:. You can’t go wrong with any of these so pick the one which appeals most to you. My final advice would be to go for the one that looks the most fun for you as that will be the sim that encourages you to put the most time in. Velocidrone also provides a single player experience with race and time attack modes. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.