I will offer local pickup but only cash will be accepted for payment. New tenon corks were next on both joints. Produce deep. Larilee Oboe wood conservatory with low Bb 15308, Noblet English Horn / Cor Anglais EXCELLENT GREAT PLAYER, Bundy Student Oboe #B19101 w/ Case - Professionally Refurbished, Selmer Depose Oboe wood conservatory with low Bb serial #2289, Bundy Student Oboe #B7392 w/ Case - Professionally Refurbished, Taille-anches Hautbois : Manche Lorée+Lame Berthelot 24+Lame Rigoutat R+Chevalet, Tubes Dorés Lorée : 26 Pour Hautbois + 5 Pour Cor Anglais, Cabart Made in France Ring System Vintage Oboe Used.

F Loree Oboe - Recently Serviced - No Cracks - Ready to Play - FREE SHIPPING! Lowest Price, Specializing in Reeds 20 Pieces of Oboe Reeds Cane Gauged Shaped and Folded Item Name: Oboe Reeds Cane Model: Gauged Shaped and Folded Quantity: 20 Strength: Medium Length: 74mm Width: 8.5mm Gauging: 0.58-0.60mm Shaper Size: 3.2. Here we have a really neat pair of Loree folding. Silver 100% Case in excellent condition. Buying new may be a better option than buying used. This is a great way to try different staples without spending a lot! F. Loree Paris French wooden oboe thumb plate system.

International bidders please note: You might be responsible for customs duty and taxes. Popular in North America. I WILL WORK WITH YOU TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES. © 2016 Kristin Bertrand Woodwind Workshop | All Rights Reserved | Created by JennaJello, Woodwind Workshop only offers the highest quality pre-owned instruments. Any claim for freight damage. Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Lorée Professional Oboe is chosen by the vast majority of professional players in North America. No international accounts. Gently used by former pro. The pads are in good condition as is the keywork.

Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process.

4 are Loree AK. Loree Silver Oboe Staples. Best is that there are no apparent cracks or obvious repairs that I can see. For example. We sell only high quality merchandise that we'd like to own ourselves. SOLD"AS IS" RETURNS are NOT accepted based on APPEARANCE"PLEASE VIEW ALL PICTURES" PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO GET A LARGER MORE DETAILED VIEW OF THE ITEM. Any other arrangements may incur additional postage. The keys move freely, excellent intonation, tonal balance, resistance. Click the at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Canada, Brazil, Italy, France, Spain, Japan and many other countries. Please do not hurry to leave a negative or neutral feedback, but contact us. This oboe actually has that tight"new oboe" feeling, and will likely settle in or open up as it is played, more. it. Repaired tenon ring lower Joint. Before you buy: 1. Silver plated keys. Which appear to be one of the most coveted oboe models, or if it is just a Gillet Conservatoire. Please leave us positive feedback as will do for you. Technical specifications: Grenadilla wood. INTERNATIONAL TERMS: INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 FEEDBACKS WITH A 100% POSITIVE SCORE. I TAKE GREAT CARE IN MAKING SURE THAT WHATEVER I MAIL HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF GETTING TO IT'S DESTINATION WITHOUT DAMAGE. If you have any questions or concerns.

A notice to the buyer will be sent asking for payment or response of intent to pay within the next 3 days. Howarth intermediate oboes and English horns are the finest and most reliable student oboes available at the most competitive price. The keys are silver with some sines of ware and a nice shine. Used Oboes Refurbished by our Repair Department.

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. To make your purchase as simple and easy as possible. Items are described as accurately as possible and questions are welcomed. SHIPPING POLICY Shipping will be through UPS Ground or USPS only.

We will send you a tracking number so that you can follow the progress. Woodwind Workshop is an authorized retailer for new Loree oboes! Two Available!

RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-140e50892f9-0xf8-. Comes as pictured in case. The resulting oboe sound is focused and dark, with less edge.Produces, I am selling a F. Loree Paris Professional Oboe. This reduces the number of non serious bidders. Loree Wood Oboe serial number TT44 Grenadilla Wood oboe Repaired crack in bell The bore looks excellent no scratches or water lines. Several in stock! Comes in original case with a case cover. Thanks for bidding! Leather reed case for up to 3 reeds, screw driver for adjustments- all included, payment form is PayPal, shipped via FedEx with signature confirmation, please message for questions. It has never been cracked. Please notify me of the return within 3 days of receiving the item and make sure I get it back within 14 days. It has just been meticulously re-voiced by David Teitelbaum of Laubin fame. The regular tube is older and has Loree written on it in faded marker to identify it. It does take a month or so after the pads are in and seated. This oboe has a lovely sound and is an excellent example of workmanship from the days when Loree produced many fewer oboes annually. I have taken pictures of the corked ends so you can see the condition. Happy Bidding, F. LOREE PARIS OBOE SERIAL NUMBER: FU31(Matching serial numbers on all parts) BODY: Excellent condition. Originally we were a repair shop that specialized in wind instrument restoration. Questions about brasses? The oboe comes with a black Jean Cavallaro sheep skin-lined case.

The wood was cleaned and treated with my bore oil treatment. This oboe does not have a"split ring D" key for D#E trill- has a"solid D" key. Gently used No cracks. Including the Full Conservatory Plateau System were introduced. It comes with a hard case and then a small, zip bag case as well. We WILL combine shipping!

Some very light micro scratches on the key touches. Clarinet, bassoon and oboe reeds in store when you buy in bulks plus you save on flat rate shipping! Unbeatable Price Always: Up to 15% sale on our best sold saxophone. So it has all the necessary modern keywork for difficult technical passages. I am proud to play Lorée oboes since 1972 and always appreciate the care with which they craft each individual instrument, as well as the dedication they show their customers. Must be taken up with the carrier. INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN SHIPPING COSTS. When played by an experienced player the sound is bright. All wood has been treated with my bore oil treatment. We ship once a week. Its cork pads were installed by Kristen Bertrand in New York City, a repair person of great esteem. The original old case is included. Thanks for shopping at Quinn The Eskimo Vintage Horns!

When I purchased it, it previously had been played by the first chair in the Atlanta Symphony. TERMS: U.S. and international sales. All three pieces are marked MD91.

I DO NOT SKIMP ON BUBBLE WRAP AND POPCORN. This oboe does have a Loree trademark. A carrying case with outside pocket and carrying strap completes the set. The pins are all but invisible. There have been many recent attempts at copying the B-series Loree, including by the Loree firm itself. This means that the bidder with the highest bid, when time expires, wins the auction. And in my estimation is of no consequence. PayPal only We do not offer local pickup, Buescher Resin Oboe serial F4333 Restored to excellent playing condition. This instrument was built in 1922. No damaged splits or cracks. If you are an international buyer(outside of the U.S. and cannot use eBay's Global Shipping option. With all cork pads! You may return this item for any reason if you are unhappy with it. I will estimate shipping and insurance to your location after the auction. We strive to get packages out quickly. This is a professional grade oboe from the leading maker in the business, and is in very good condition. ADDITIONAL PHOTOS BELOW: PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE BIDDING SHIPPING We ship to PAYPAL ADDRESSES within the UNITED STATES. Bid often! One tiny chip on the rim of the conical piece. Please call or email for shipping quote. Conservatory system instrument with left F. The body is made entirely of Grenadilla wood.

And repairmen are not often willing to be so thorough as is necessary to put a vintage oboe into this kind of condition. PAYMENT We accept PayPal and several other types of payment. In addition, Ebay will notify you of further shipping and import charges to forward the package on to your country. Any new or used instrument in stock is available for a one week trial (within the United States, subject to conditions). WICHITA BAND INSTRUMENT COMPANY 2525 East Douglas Avenue Wichita. A deluxe French case and fitted case cover are included. Everyone knows that, and this superb instrument is a fine example of their best work. Oboes d'amore, and English horns available, Here's a SUPERB Loree oboe full conservatory. And it plays well. If you are unable to view the photos please click to view them in a new web page. Shipping Policy: US $3.49 for inside United States(including Hawaii and Alaska) US $4.99 for other international shipping We combine shipping for multiple items. Comes with hard case in fair and usable condition. THE POSTAGE YOU PAY IS THE POSTAGE THAT IS PRINTED ON THE SHIPPING LABEL. So- know if you're ready to purchase- no returns accepted. Fully Service F. Loree Paris Professional Oboe | Freshly Serviced, Never Cracked, F. Loree Oboe AK bore FLAWLESS with receipt & accessories FREE 2ND DAY SHIPPING, F Loree Professional Oboe Upper joint and Bell (Needs Repairs), F LOREE wood oboe in original case estate sale intact no cracks old not tested, Loree oboe, ROYALE, normal bore, C+3, LS29, 1996, wooden with a brand new plasti, ANTIQUE OBOE F LOREE PARIS ROSEWOOD BODY STAMPED F LOREE Q79, Vintage F. Loree Full Conservatory Wood DN Oboe, Paris, 1 Owner, NR, F. Loree Oboe Upper Joint ~ WOOD ~ Serial # AT25, Nice DK09 Loree Paris 70's Professional Oboe in Original Case, LOREE WOOD OBOE SERIAL NUMBER AK15 Paris Restored original AK Bore, Loree Oboe OW72 3rd Octave Key AK Bore VERY NICE! Or cashier's check- please! They are made by BG. inkfrog terapeak. affect the instrument at all) It has a tiny beginning of a crack on a post that didn't go all the way through the bore and was expertly repaired. This would be like back surgery to you and me and could take away from the original color of the sound. A true piece of oboe history fit for a collector, serious student, professional, or anyone in between. F. Loree Wooden Oboe- Excellent Condition- 100% fully functional- Was serviced days before listing and is ready to play out of the case- No cracks- S hows very minimal signs of use and wear- Serial Number: IF62- Includes hard case and soft case shell- Includes all accessories seen in photos- See all photos We offer a satisfaction guarantee. I am a trained wood wind instrument technician.I work on mostly Oboes and English horns. F. Loree Vintage 1927 Conservatory Professional Oboe HARD TO FIND!! Particularly sought-after are John De Lancie models, which feature a longer bottom joint with a larger bore for a darker, richer low register. No cracks on the wood or damages.

We polished the keys. Without cracks on the wood or repairs. Made by Loree Paris Posted with. UPS Ground shipping is $40 inside the continental USA.

From antique to brand new. Auction Wizard 2000 Listing Template- AW2KLOT#64329 Selmer Student Oboe 1492B with Marlin Lesher Reeds In very nice condition. F. Lorée of Paris gives the oboe a full conservatory system which includes low Bb. It comes with a case in fair condition and no reeds. 3. This instrument was Purchased new in 1971 and used by the first chair soloist with a major symphony orchestra in the US.

On Jun-13-12 at 08:56:04 PDT. Its mechanism nickel silver The body is made entirely of Grenadilla wood. Request for additional photos, etc. Paris. MY RETURN POLICY: I want you to be happy with your purchase. The Lorée Professional Oboe is chosen by the vast majority of professional players in North America. This oboe has a thumb-plate that only actuates the C, not Bb. The Lorée oboes produce a beautiful sound with a wonderful tone, even in scale and fits any performance situation. Shipping will be via the USPS in the US. Pads, corks, and springs are adjusted and regulated with the greatest attention to detail.