Chromoly: DAHON uses drawn 4130 Chromoly steel exclusively. Dahon folding bike. The Premium label makes your ad stand out in search results. Dahons have a 451 mm wheel set, allowing the bikes to fold for compact storage. The bikes have been up and. Handlebar hinge: Pull up on the hinge and swing the handlebars down toward the front end of the folding bike. Ad. It has had little use and is … > folds compact Two aluminum folding bikes - MARINER - 6 speed, like new and in excellent condition, with stowage bags with straps, extra tubes, and crypto locks. FOLDED SIZE 34 x 94 x 79 cm (13.3" x 36.7" x 30.8") Lightweight ALUMINIUM frame

That ain’t this bike.

Small enough to fit under a train seat and big enough to fill your ambitions of freedom. Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday 11-3 and Friday 10-2 We live in Ellenton if you’re interested please call my cell phone 9three7 five33 six six 50.

Both have a, Is this still available messages will be ignored. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ This is a pair of Dahon Vitesse folding Bikes. Very easy and quick to setup and fold back up. Folding bikes from Dahon are portable. The lightest folding Dahon weighs 19.4 pounds. Read our, colnago frameset specialedition made in italy world champion c50.

I can call the shop that built the bike for me if …, I'm looking for a buyer for a vintage Gazelle bike that's lightweight but doesn't look like a wimp. Comes with a Modula bottle cage II for free. FRAME DA Series, Joe Murra, DAHON MU SL. Comes with a black Handlebar DryBag for free. 20” wheels. Bikes may be delivered to Hampton Yacht Club - Hampton Va for purchase. In excellent working order and in excellent condition. My …. Immediately roadworthy. $500.00, Firm for both bikes! Quick release: Pull the quick release on the handlebars to release tension. $225.00. The pioneers and leaders in Folding Bikes since 1982.

35.3% of the results were posted with images. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. NO SCAMS!! Condition: Reconditioned, used in very good condition. Dahon uses unique oversized chain rings and other specialized components. Easy and fast to fold down, peddles also fold into bike which makes it easy to carry and commute with. Condition as new

All our bikes are fully, Dahon fold up bike in good condition Fold up bike dahon . Zuto Dahon Mariner folding 7 speed bikes with 20" wheels.Only ridden a handful of times. With built in pump. They were bought for use on a boating holiday and have been kept in a dry shed ever since. Privacy Settings, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. 26” wheels Two (2) Dahon Mariner folding bikes-$225 each or $400 for both. Easy and fast to fold down, peddles also fold into bike which makes it easy to carry and commute with. Phone verify your account and increase your trust factor and visibility. Find Dahon in Bikes | Buy and sell new and used bicycles in Canada – BMX, kids, mountain and road bikes from Trek, Giant, Specialized, Triumph and more on Kijiji Classifieds. Style. When the hinge is released, the frame folds in half, bringing the wheels together. The 16-inch folding bikes can fit under a bus seat or in an airplane luggage bin, while many other sizes of the folding bikes can fit into the trunk of a car.

I can spraypaint it according to the way you like it as I …, Ready to part with my commuter bike which is generally pink all over. Up for grabs are a matching pair of Dahon Speed Folding Travel Bikes about 4-5 years old.

Red Hook Crit in size 52. Great ride and excellent quality was brought for £500 new. NO TEXTS; cash only please. This advert is located in and around Curry Rivel, Langport. Its hardly been used, just for social cycling. I can adjust the seats or remove other attachments on the bike if you wish. fr. Access this feature by upgrading to a Premium Account! Check all images to satisfy yourself to the condition of the bike. A folding bike from Dahon has several moving parts that allow users to fold specific components, reducing the overall size. Dahon folding bike 20inch wheels with shimano gears 1-7.Adjustable seat and handlebars. The rider was 5’10 for reference. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄&lhblk.

While all Dahon bikes are adjustable, these three sizes allow users to choose one that is most comfortable for their height. Comes with a safety shoulder strap for the babyseat for free. The bike is used and has scratches on the frame - however, I have found the original touch up paint that I will include. Vintage Dahon folding bikes, NOS purchased from Oshkosh airshow late 80's never ridden.Sturmey Archer 3 speed as new condition with some minor scuffs from being stored. Privacy Notice, Comes with a black Handlebar DryBag for free.

Good condition. £120 For Sale Folding bike. Comes with a black Handlebar DryBag for free. Selling 2 DaHon folding bikes. 2 LIKE NEW DAHON FOLDING 3 SPEED BIKES!!!!!!!! Protected with clear Bike Shield These sell new for almost 900 each. Comes with a Panoram V16 Dual wireless computer for free. $600.00. Perfect for daytrips, boat, or RV. Carbon Fiber: This is used to make light, strong, durable, and comfortable bikes.